+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatred

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Of course he is better without her you nincompoops! We've been saying that for quite a while, have we not?

But Cain needs to be angry with himself, not her, because he failed to recognize that.
    Recognize what?

How many more times do I have to tell you that there were NO signs?
    I don't chase, I replace.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Recognize what?

How many more times do I have to tell you that there were NO signs?
    What do you mean there were no signs? Go back and read all your threads! Not only were there signs, but big red flags!

What do you mean there were no signs? Go back and read all your threads! Not only were there signs, but big red flags!
    BEFORE the break up?

I'm not talking about things that happened after we broke up. I'm talking about there were no signs that the relationship was going to end before we broke up.
    I don't chase, I replace.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    BEFORE the break up?

I'm not talking about things that happened after we broke up. I'm talking about there were no signs that the relationship was going to end before we broke up.
    Lol, which breakup are you talking about?

Exactly.

Stop blaming Cain! The woman repeatedly told him she loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, as well as communicated no doubts. He gave her the benefit of the doubt (if he even had any, which I'm not really sure he did) over and over because even on their breaks, she was still telling him she loved him. At this point it does no good for him to feel any blame.

She mind ****ed him, and alot of us have been in those shoes. The only thing you can really do is try to learn something from it and move on. Not pick apart what you might have done wrong.
    Last edited by starbuck; 12-09-08 at 10:00 AM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    'Wing is just into that whole "look within yourself" bullshit.

(He's in college)

anachronistic Guest
    You guys are being morons. So it's her fault he chose to be so persistent and continue with the relationship, red flag after red flag? Don't tell me there weren't red flags, I just might go back through each of his little stories and point out each one of them. Better yet, I recognize the red flags, if you don't, YOU should go back and look for them.

But you know what, it's not ****ing important. This relationship - not important at all, for what it's worth. No Frasbee, not "look within yourself" bullshit; rather, preparing yourself for the next time.

Anger, it doesn't help a damn thing. You're not innocent, you have no right to be angry. You can be disappointed, upset that things did not turn out the way you would have liked, but you have no right to throw blame around, or any of that kiddie bullshit. Agreed, we all have those moments where we lose our mind, but you've gone way over the top, with your drinking, your depression, hatred, and all this shit. Can you wipe your ass, dude?

The outcome of this relationship turns out to be in your favor, whether you choose to believe that or not. That girl - completely dumb bitch, I've been saying that and thinking that for quite a while, as well as other people. If you can get your shit together, you can meet a better girl, even tomorrow if you want. So why the hell should you be angry?

I've (honestly) been there before, so take my straightforward, harsh advice. If not, okay, keep falling flat on your face; you're welcome to think I am some full-of-shit college student, if you like, but I still stand by my words.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 12-09-08 at 11:15 AM.

I think self-reflection is fine when one is ready for it. He just might not be ready for it right at this moment. He still needs to grieve.

anachronistic Guest
    Grief is for people who have lost. Cain has not lost... just thinks he has. He needs a little time to realize this. And he won't find it at the bottom of a bottle, or in the cracks of kicked-in concrete, or hatred in and of itself.

It doesnt seem like you want to get over this chick if this thread is still continuing.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope she ends up in jail where she has to spend her mornings sucking the toes of the Head Mama, the scent of the Mama's sex filling the air. And she sobs in to her pillow at night because she's separated from her AIDs baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I hope she ends up in jail where she has to spend her mornings sucking the toes of the Head Mama, the scent of the Mama's sex filling the air. And she sobs in to her pillow at night because she's separated from her AIDs baby.
    You've got some weird fantasies lol j/k
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    She mind ****ed him, and alot of us have been in those shoes.
    I like that phrase! It is so true and so many people do that.

"She mind ****ed him." It's so wrong when people do that. It's very selfish too because they say what they think is 'best' for you.

Grief is for people who have lost. Cain has not lost... just thinks he has. He needs a little time to realize this. And he won't find it at the bottom of a bottle, or in the cracks of kicked-in concrete, or hatred in and of itself.
    It is a loss. It's a loss of his hopes and plans for the future with her.

what happened? was there another guy?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast