+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: don't take drugs....they are bad for you

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It already has, dear.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

well your life isn't over yet......so who knows....but good luck anyway

EDIT: ah now isn't it nice to end a debate on good terms....it's so refreshing
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 26-09-08 at 01:26 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, me and Indi butt heads all the time, it's nice to see her getting in an argument with someone else for a change!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The only ones who have caught me sleeping, tho, are you DM & OV.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    The only ones who have caught me sleeping, tho, are you DM & OV.
    How did you know I caught you sleeping? Did the cumstains give it away?

I have to say, the arguments with DM are more productive. Even though you never end up agreeing, at least he understands what you're trying to say.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I have to say, the arguments with DM are more productive. Even though you never end up agreeing, at least he understands what you're trying to say.
    Well, I thought I'd give it a try. I like to believe that *something* usually goes in, tho it can take a while to bounce around & come back out. Such an optimist am I.

Shh, help me out in this other thread w/the married gal? I'm having the same problem there. Wrong explaining style, I think.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    so the article was over 3 years old...i'm glad you finally read it to give a worthy opinion...so what? its old not new....an opinion....but interesting in my view

Americans ARE over medicated and you discussed this earlier with Shh in this thread....so it hasn't come from thin air or someones crazy imagination.....

they were marching...good...glad that some americans stand up

splitting hairs about behavior/policy....its helps the discussion in a reasonable way.....haha

i see you don't have anything substantial to contribute....c'mon starbuck of all people i thought you would
    I'm not splitting hairs at all. What I'm really trying to say is that your arguments are often wrapped up in a big bundle of moronic assumptions about Americans being like zombie sheep. We're all manipulated by the media and can't think for ourselves apparently, so we need someone like you to come on here and show us the light!

You posted an "article" that was 3 years old and didn't give us the link to it because it was some probably some rant on a conspiracy-theory website. You present speculative ideas as if they're facts and then when people shoot them down, you weasel out of it all by saying it's just your "opinion."

It's also highly irksome when you cut and paste things into your posts as if you said them yourself. When all of a sudden your typing miraculously gets better, I always supsect it's something you plagiarized from somewhere else anyway.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The Irish suck. Not the country, just the people

starbuck i never said it was my opinion....i did however say it was interesting....and something i believed and worth a discussion....and i said right from the get go that it was an opinion belonging to an article....and the website links were posted...mind you not by me...but if its a problem i can post it again if that will help??......i always state when its an article when im posting.....weasel out....what the hell are you on about??? seriously lf is about expressing ideas and opinions to discuss....

zombies....did i state that???? you said yourself that you can get drugs like candy.....and yourself and shh! did point out prescription drugs are too easily got.

so your point again has no bearing

and i have to say i'm happy with the way the debate ended, i got to say my piece and if you agree or don't is up to you....it doesn't matter to me
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 26-09-08 at 08:31 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    How did you know I caught you sleeping? Did the cumstains give it away?
    Now I've seen your pic, I'll say that you would totally have been my type as a student, DM. Your problem w/girls isn't your looks or your brains. Its your damn attitude. That, and your gun obsession.

Find a nice, smart girl and be your funny self. Keep your laser cannon of opinions locked down until she knows you better.

I still think you're a little shit, tho. Stop humping my rump. Let a poor old lady get some sleep.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    The Irish suck. Not the country, just the people
    LOL! I kept thinking.... man, if he rides on how useless Canada is, EJs gonna get no end of flaming about Ireland.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Steer clear of drugs

starbuck i never said it was my opinion....i did however say it was interesting....and something i believed and worth a discussion....and i said right from the get go that it was an opinion belonging to an article....and the website links were posted...mind you not by me...but if its a problem i can post it again if that will help??......i always state when its an article when im posting.....weasel out....what the hell are you on about??? seriously lf is about expressing ideas and opinions to discuss....
    And now you're backtracking again. Here is where you posted the "article."

this is an interesting article...now whether you can say for sure healthy food is ultimately the cause...nobody truly knows yet...i believe it...genetics...well there was a study done that also suggested that healthy food can alter so called genetic predisposition...who knows...heres the article anyway.
    Nowhere in there did you say it was an opinion. You tried to pass it off as something factual.

You can state your opinions as much as you like, but don't be suprised when other posters point out how blatantly misinformed they are.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

starbuck there are no particular 'facts' as such in regard to the debate in the article.....did you read it? it was someones opinion and if you had read it you would see that.....

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast