+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: culture

Boobaa, stop personally attacking Shh because she has an opinion. It's uncalled for. I don't see where she "crossed the line" more than anyone else in this thread, but you seem to be singling her out. Personal attacks do nothing but make others lose respect for you and devalue your opinion.

Now, to answer your question Eco, I think that if I could be born into any other culture, I'd most likely be interested in being born into an ancient culture just to see what it was like. Something so far removed from my own life, like the ancient Egyptians. Sure it would probably be a hard life unless I was born into nobility, but hey, it would be interesting.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I doubt it. You know, there are two times I have insulted anyone in this forum, this is the second, because she just crossed the line.
    Oh brother.

Anyway, who cares what you think, Boobaa.

Estonia is just one of those tiny countries that the tanks run over in their haste to get someplace more interesting.

Lol, look at everyone pouncing on boobaa.

ah dopple, i agree people just can't help it, one comment should have been enough, but people have to join in always. i'm not saying boobaa's comments were right but other people put other cultures down too. people like to join in and put a person down. Its playground stuff.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

If you think that way, Eco, why did you thank my last post?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    If you think that way, Eco, why did you thank my last post?

because of the egyptian part, if i could 1/2 thanks i would
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    because of the egyptian part, if i could 1/2 thanks i would
    I see. Well, I'm sorry you think it's going overboard sticking up for someone else. Keep on being hypocritical, Eco. I don't know why we'd expect otherwise.

how am i being hypocritical? i stand by my comment i made earlier in this thread about the ignorance on this thread. I don't agree with groups of people dressing down of one person. ive said this many times before. i think that shows i'm not hypocritical

Please, Eco. You're hypocritical because you say you stand up for people on these forums. I'm standing up for Shh and now all of a sudden there is something wrong with it?

Please, Eco. You're hypocritical because you say you stand up for people on these forums. I'm standing up for Shh and now all of a sudden there is something wrong with it?
    other people already made comments to boobaa. enough is enough. like i said its playground stuff

other people already made comments to boobaa. enough is enough. like i said its playground stuff
    Boobaa deserved a smackdown for calling someone a **** quite frankly. So I see you've decided when it's ok to stick up for other people and when it's not.

Sorry I don't play by your rules, Eco.

Why is it that almost every thread there's an arguement with Eco? It's so played out and boring now cuz I've reached to the point where I expect an arguement, especially one irrelevant to the thread. If you guys wanna argue, why not make a "Eco vs. LF" thread?

Eco, from my POV you do do things that puzzle me. Like that time you made the riddle thread and chose not to figure out DM's riddle...why make it if you wont be a part of it? I dont have any problems with anyone on here, but it's very annoying that there is a constant bickering going on here.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Boobaa deserved a smackdown for calling someone a **** quite frankly. So I see you've decided when it's ok to stick up for other people and when it's not.

Sorry I don't play by your rules, Eco.
    did you not read my comments?! i specifically said i didn't think boobaa was right, really starbuck talk about twisting. starbuck you are really making too much of this. in the thanked comment I was glad you moved on to the topic and i was hoping no more negative comments about anyone would be made. You made a mountain out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Why is it that almost every thread there's an arguement with Eco? It's so played out and boring now cuz I've reached to the point where I expect an arguement, especially one irrelevant to the thread. If you guys wanna argue, why not make a "Eco vs. LF" thread?

Eco, from my POV you do do things that puzzle me. Like that time you made the riddle thread and chose not to figure out DM's riddle...why make it if you wont be a part of it? I dont have any problems with anyone on here, but it's very annoying that there is a constant bickering going on here.

i agree it is annoying when there is constant arguments, read my comments ladie

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ah dopple, i agree people just can't help it, one comment should have been enough, but people have to join in always. i'm not saying boobaa's comments were right but other people put other cultures down too. people like to join in and put a person down. Its playground stuff.
    Shaddup Eco. Now that I know you're not from N.Ireland (where the intelligent Irish live), you're from a country just as backwards as Boobaas. Tanks would run over your country too if it wasn't for the fact that England was close by.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast