+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Community

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    has anyone noticed that whenever the women of LF feel threatened by men, they accuse us of being angry and bitter?
    No matter how old some girls get, their methods never seem to change.

I'm guessing you're not married Neo. That's how women try and win arguments. And if it doesn't work, they say something that makes no sense and claim they won.

ecojeanne says:

"no we don't have our panties in a bunch, we're trying to explain to you that we know exactly whats happening, that is all. this is actually a good thing for you to learn"

no shit, Captain Obvious! Men are the hunters and women are the prey in the dating game. Our intentions are known from the beginning. However, this hasn't stopped us from getting what we want for thousands of years.
    bla bla bla, lol! you think you're getting what you want! we allow you, when we feel like it and if WE feel you are worthy....haha
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti says:

"Have you girls noticed the number of angry, bitter guys who buy into this stuff? It's kind of sad, really."

has anyone noticed that whenever the women of LF feel threatened by men, they accuse us of being angry and bitter?
    aaaaaaaaajahahaha yeah i'm so threatened right now. look how i'm shivering.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    bla bla bla, lol! you think you're getting what you want! we allow you, when we feel like it and if WE feel you are worthy....haha
    It's not a woman and man thing. It's a dominant and submissive thing. Don't forget older rich women and younger hot guys.

All relationships are voluntary. So if one person doesn't have something the other person wants, or isn't getting roughly what they want, they don't maintain it. If the dominant person wants their sexual desires satisfied and the submissive force wants that plus a whole bunch of other things, then the two will only meet if they can make each other happy.

It's co-dependency. Maybe this is why so many women are insecure and terrified of other women or their partner cheating. Or afraid to get older.

What's that old saying: "Women are like poop. They older then get, the easier they are to pick up"

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    all that PUA shit is so lame.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    It's not a woman and man thing. It's a dominant and submissive thing. Don't forget older rich women and younger hot guys.

All relationships are voluntary. So if one person doesn't have something the other person wants, or isn't getting roughly what they want, they don't maintain it. If the dominant person wants their sexual desires satisfied and the submissive force wants that plus a whole bunch of other things, then the two will only meet if they can make each other happy.

It's co-dependency. Maybe this is why so many women are insecure and terrified of other women or their partner cheating. Or afraid to get older.

What's that old saying: "Women are like poop. They older then get, the easier they are to pick up"

i disagree, it's off the point, these methods are made for men to 'feel' more in control, and tbh, thats a good thing for weaker men, but for men who think women are fooled by it, well they are dreamin'. what you're talking about is completely different. older women who pick up younger men don't need methods, no offense, but we all know what men want
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

i disagree, it's off the point, these methods are made for men to 'feel' more in control, and tbh, thats a good thing for weaker men, but for men who think women are fooled by it, well they are dreamin'. what you're talking about is completely different. older women who pick up younger men don't need methods, no offense, but we all know what men want
    Translation: Women are smart, men are stupid.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Asparagoose says:

"No matter how old some girls get, their methods never seem to change.

I'm guessing you're not married Neo. That's how women try and win arguments. And if it doesn't work, they say something that makes no sense and claim they won."

correct, I'm not married. Maybe one day but not anytime soon. You're right about women and arguments. ha ha ha.

for men who think women are fooled by it, well they are dreamin'. but we all know what men want
    I agree with you. And that's a good thing, for guys who aren't unattractive losers. Because that means that if they're not getting what they want, it's not because the other person doesn't know what they want. It's either because of lack of attraction or unwillingness, so he can just move to someone else. Can you imagine how much time would be wasted if women didn't know what guys wanted?

The only problem is when a guy is having sex and wants to take the relationship on a more serious level, and then the woman doesn't believe him! I've had that happen to me so many times. That's what I find insulting, when a woman understands that men want sex, but thinks that's all they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Translation: Women are smart, men are stupid.
    well! i was pushed to it! c'mon that's what you men talk about ALL the time, even some guy who supposedly cared about his gf needed a bj as a requirement in the relationship, we women don't need that as much as men do, it's natures law, what can you do, deny it?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    all that PUA shit is so lame.
    I was just reading through this thread, thinking to myself "I bet gribble and charlieboy wouldn't be taken in by this bullshit". Kudos to you (and also to Frasbee).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I was just reading through this thread, thinking to myself "I bet gribble and charlieboy wouldn't be taken in by this bullshit". Kudos to you (and also to Frasbee).
    Translation: Cain is stupid.

well! i was pushed to it! c'mon that's what you men talk about ALL the time
    I don't know about you, but guys either talk about sports or money nearly all the time. Some talk about politics or the economy and complain more than women do. Only guys in high school any maybe college talk about sex all the time.

even some guy who supposedly cared about his gf needed a bj as a requirement in the relationship, we women don't need that as much as men do, it's natures law, what can you do, deny it?
    I don't deny it. If I'm not getting blow jobs, the relationship would just never work out. I don't really care what guilt the other person tries to throw my way. Sorry, my needs aren't being met, later. I care about you and love you, but I also care about and love blow jobs too. So I'll have to find someone else I care about and love who doesn't mind giving blow jobs.

well! i was pushed to it! c'mon that's what you men talk about ALL the time, even some guy who supposedly cared about his gf needed a bj as a requirement in the relationship, we women don't need that as much as men do, it's natures law, what can you do, deny it?
    Maybe that's where I'm different? Sure, I love getting blowjobs but if I was in a serious relationship and she just didn't want to do it, I'd be fine with that. Sure, I'd miss the blowjobs, but I wouldn't break things off over it.

Likewise, if I was with a woman that refused to have sex while she was pregnant or something happen and she couldn't have sex for a while, I'd likewise accept it.

And I wouldn't cheat.

vashti says:

"I was just reading through this thread, thinking to myself "I bet gribble and charlieboy wouldn't be taken in by this bullshit". Kudos to you (and also to Frasbee)."

so you are saying the attraction process is bullshit? B/c the PUA method is simply the study of how attraction works. It's obvious you have some kind of agenda against men becoming more successful with women. Do you feel threatened by this or something?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast