+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SEX... Why are kids rushing into it?

or hannam village

No, I'll call someone else for sex if I want some, thanks.
    Okay, fine I suppose since you're paying the Korean ladies to get some, it means more cash for the Korean economy. Oh wow. What a WONDERFUL thing..

And, my friend used to live in Hannam Village. Itaewon, I visit occasionally with friends, but we prefer staying away from the area so we can avoid rude GI's.
    - v e r i t a s -

Quote Originally Posted by armyPunk
    you do realize that hacking is illegal like you just did?
    you hacked an american secure server and it is illegal i will let cid know
    I hacked nothing. The database file is in a directory which is accessible to the public. It may not be broadcasted, and the admin might get mad because I know where it is at.

But hey, I broke no laws. I hacked no servers. Tracing an IP is not illegal. Downloading a database file is not illegal.

I did no harm to the server. I did no harm to the computer you are on. etc etc.

And btw - I think you should just shut up, because no one else is paying attention to you. And after this post neither will I.

Cuz You Are Wrong Chicken Shit Send Me An Email Check My Email Address And Send Me One

good so you admit im a GI, chickenshit i hate koreans other than the rto whom i work with and the few nice ones who are actually helping us fight terrorism the rest can go to hell in a hand basket. you all have no respect.

hacking does not involving damaging anything freaking does

Skye isn't Korean, so she wouldn't know about any of the local bars you're talking about.

And anyway, I'm not twentysomething and I'd rather not hang with GI's who get some from poor Korean ladies in my spare time.

Oh and why, exactly, should I bother to email you?
    - v e r i t a s -

Email addresses can be bounced. Why is it that the only way you are willing to "prove" yourself is still a not so sure way of doing it. Anybody can add a mask to their IP as ANY thing they wanted. Hell I was proadcasting out emails from my home machine like crazy as [email]Billy@microsoft.com[/email]

Your stories hold no water. Nothing you say adds up, and the evidence against you only gets stronger.

Shut up while your ahead.

Well, good to know that the dislike is mutual, you hate Koreans, Koreans don't like you much either.
    Why don't you either get your ****ing asses to Iraq and get busy with the Iraqi women [I think you pay less there to get some, yeah?] or start having a bit of respect for Koreans. We don't like you GI's because we feel you do nothing for our country except take up space.
    And, the only terrorism there is that you're busy fighting is yourselves, and corruption.
    - v e r i t a s -

how about your korean national that gto his head swed of how about him

your all a bunch of ****ing kids

Quote Originally Posted by armyPunk
    hacking does not involving damaging anything freaking does
    Hacking = The art of using programming skills to gain illegal access to a computer network or file.

I did not hack to get this database. Anyone one of you can download it from IE or ANY other browser. You just have to KNOW where to look. The database is sitting in a public directory on this domain.

I think I know what the term 'hacker' means all to well little man. I am one of the best in the US. I will admit that. But you aint got nouthin on me. And you know it. Or at least you should if your a GI. Idiot.

Just keep talking. The lies will get brighter and then others will see thru them as I do now.

to bad im not lying
    email me at [email]thomas.randall.jordan@us.army.mil[/email]

It's a turkey, for reference, not a chicken. And chicken shit is white, not red, thank you. I think...

Yes, I'm a kid as far as you're concerned, but it's not like you're winning me, intellectually or otherwise.

Our Korean national? Rho? He can to **** himself. He looks like chicken shit anyway. It's not like we like him. You do realize that quite a lot of people voted for Lee instead of Rho.

Rho is near-insane, quite literally. He spent his younger days demonstrating. If you understand Korean he's part of the ex 'oon-dong-gwon' groupies, ask one of the Koreans you do like what that means.

I'm not saying all Koreans are good, or clever, or whatever. Hell, the current president is dumber than George Bush. And Kerry will be really good for your country if he gets elected, like Lee would've been good for Korea if he was elected. Or at least better than the current guy.
    - v e r i t a s -

Anyway, this whole discussion is a waste of time.
    Regardless of where you are, you're obviously another rude GI.
    Love the pen name though, it's really, so romantic...makes me want to cry my ****ing heart out 'NIAGA ENOLAMI' you're alone again. B'hoo. Real tragedy...why don't you go get some with a Korean lady so that you won't be alone?

And concerning your age, would you be 20? 30? 35? 55? 85 in your deathbed? You're obviously rather deranged, we have more life than to discuss and stir up controversy about some random GI's age.

Right. I'll finish then, lovely talking to you. It was a pleasure. You really stretched me..., intellectually. Or not.
    - v e r i t a s -

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast