+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Why don't girls like me ?

Frasbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Tell me about it.. you're gone for a few days and this whole place is falling appart
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 20-06-09 at 10:43 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol statistics are usually made up. You'll probably find something in the report somewhere that says.

'please do not use these numbers they could be anything'.

I just want someone to love me and give me a blowjob on tuesdays.. why is that so hard for you to understand ?

[quote=ecojeanne;464053]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post

of course people give a shit about that, where do you get your ideas? please prove to me why your country is so much better than mine, what are the statistics that back your statement up? do tell....

acting out on fear, no i'm trying to point out well known facts about prostitution and throwing in a few logical statements about why girls are in prostitution, also backed up by what you said about choosing it and then hating themselves...doesn't really fit as a logically choice for any stable person...now does it?
    Have you ever sat down and interviewed a working girl who is not in states of the USA where it is illegal ? They do it for the money, because they earn a lot of it and the act it completely and utterly harmless.

yeah. kinda sounds like a troll.

but i kinda like trolls.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

[quote=BoredGeorge;464204]
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post

Have you ever sat down and interviewed a working girl who is not in states of the USA where it is illegal ? They do it for the money, because they earn a lot of it and the act it completely and utterly harmless.
    wow .... did I really just say that ? ok, what I did was wrong, and I should probably never do it again.

I guess it is really obvious that I have no personality of my own and am really just a boring person that no one connets with which is the reason I have no girlfriend.

I am a really bad terrible person that no one likes and that is why I will not have a girlfriend. What can I do if I am just a bad person despite intending to be good ? I am just bad because that is the way I am at that is why people hate me.

I am ugly and they hate me partly for that but why should they have to like me when I am ugly if they don't want ugly people around that is their perogative.

I am really just a terrible person and I should probably never talk to any girl ever again.

boredgeorge seriously be honest, what age are you? you sound mixed up to me. one minute you're acting as if you know it all and insulting all women and then the next you're saying how terrible you are....be straight with us, have you ever used a pro? where do you live that you can honestly say isn't as much of a shithole as everywhere else? and what happened that made you so down in yourself? and finally please admit what age you are. then we can have an honest analytical progressive and helpful to you conversation. i can't figure out how to help you otherwise or even understand you. you clearly want people to give you an answer, we need more info.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think he's just a troll.

you know you could just tell her you want to commit and make her your "girlfriend" officially, before she leaves instead of trying to trick her with sex. O.o

He's very incoherent isn't he?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Stop living in a fantasy world.

You're expecting to much. Get down to earth and start with accepting that emotions are a part of any relation. It's not their problem that you are trying to have 'the perfect relation'.

Ambitious, work hard, yeah.. ok... how about you put those words towards yourself and mature a little?

There's a lot of black and white in your posts like: everything, never, always,... the problem isn't them dude, the problem is YOU.

It's pretty obvious you're not learning anything from all those 'failed' relations you had: you've been dumped X amount of times and it's THEIR fault? Get real. Ask yourself the question: what am *I* doing wrong?

You need a serious attitude adjustement.
    You are nothing but a troll. How old are you, 10?

Women - why do you always lead on men and if you do not lead then on turn them down ?

Why are you so picky and difficult to please ?

I feel sorry for the men that have had women leave them and take away their children and all of their money.

Why are women so horrible ?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm getting really bored of these threads.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was about to say, I'm going to begin to condense these threads.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast