+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're not honestly going to post about each rejection you get are you? It's going to happen a LOT. I'm not going to pad the truth for you. I've been asked out or for my number tons of times (in my 25 years- so not trying to be "ELLE"). And only a tiny handful have I given it out.

Rejection happens all the time, and often too. But if you play enough numbers eventually you'll score a few. Not to mention the more you ask, the more rejections you get the easier they become to handle.

You also have to keep in mind the kind of girls you're trying to score. If you're just an average joe, and you're hitting on the blonde bombshell- that's almost a gaurenteed NO right there. Also no padding the truth. You do have to be realistic with the girls you ask out too. There are nice, pretty girls that will say yes, but that smoking hot bombshell isn't going to be one of them.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girl, I disagree.

If George posts about his experience and then gets feedback about how to improve *and actually incorporates some of the advice* then he will learn by successive approximation. Like a pigeon.

Anyway, George, mbe just post in Neo's thread instead of making a new one each time. Good compromise.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why? Because you think being tall, fit, strong and having a job is enough to get you a chick. They only facilitate the process.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If George posts about his experience and then gets feedback about how to improve *and actually incorporates some of the advice* then he will learn by successive approximation. Like a pigeon.

But he didn't even post anything about the experience, how he did it, what kind of girl she was, where was he, what does he look like, how did he act. If he did that and asked what to change, do next time, or whatever then fine. But he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by FullofSighs View Post
    Lol, or pay someone for some one nighters or something. But I'm pretty much in the same boat you are in, don't worry about it too much, sounds like your still young, you got plenty of time.
    Not young I am 26.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Why? Because you think being tall, fit, strong and having a job is enough to get you a chick. They only facilitate the process.
    I do other stuff...

I don't know what else to say. I put in heaps of effort and try to be a good person but at the end of it the girl will always back out.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    But he didn't even post anything about the experience, how he did it, what kind of girl she was, where was he, what does he look like, how did he act. If he did that and asked what to change, do next time, or whatever then fine. But he didn't.
    This is what I'm suggesting.

Got this^, George? Otherwise, I'm going to assume you're a troll and stop replying.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If George posts about his experience and then gets feedback about how to improve *and actually incorporates some of the advice* then he will learn by successive approximation. Like a pigeon...

hahaha! like a pigeon, love it.

oh, and shut-up George, you're boring the crap out of me with your never-ending self-hatred diatribe. we all feel a little hopeless at some stage in our lives. 26 isn't old, and you have plenty of time.

I believe that if you come across anywhere where near as negative in person as you do in your posts, that is your major problem. posting threads about it over and over isn't going to help either, you need to take action. obviously peoples advice here isn't helping, so you need to seek out a new catalyst for change.

good luck with that..

George reminds me of one of my exs, maybe I should pair them up

All she did was talk about how no one likes her and she doesn't like anyone and how everything irritates her and she doesn't know what to do to change herself. It seemed like she didn't even want to change herself just keep on complaining about everything. And there was never a glimmer of hope just a sea of endless annoyance and irritation with no way out.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

George, to be completely honest, I think it might be your social skills.

I believe I've said these words before to you when I first joined this forum (I might be wrong): Go out and make some friends first so you get an idea of how to create and maintain relationships with people.

You have to learn to walk before you can run.

Though all that is much easier said than done.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 06-11-09 at 06:36 AM.

George, do you have friends? What does your social life consist of?

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    If I believe in global warming will girls start to like me ?
    No, but you'll become a smarter person.

Also: the earth is older than 4,000 years. Fyi.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

26 is young. Psh.

like I said

I said this in a previous forum, find something you love to do...a hobbie (what you love doing) you will attract a similar minded mate!

i agree with indie, i think you should post more specific details in your situation. so then we can point out improvements, cause right now, i am assuming that your approach might have been too strong and that she got kind of creeped out with that or lost interest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

Would you people stop flamming? I mean seriously, yes he could have added more info. But you still don't have to start fighting with each other over it. If it is not something that will benefit the thread maker and his question why post it at all? You should state is what you think he may have done wrong and how he can possibly fix it. But fighting over it is not gunna get yourself or the thread starter anywhere.

But thrill does have a point, maybe you jumped into it to fast, I do that too every now and then. Just have to train yourself not to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast