+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How Important Is Dancing?

Quote Originally Posted by Glith View Post
    Wow, do you really believe that? I wouldn't have thought it said much more about my personality than the fact that I don't feel the need to move my body to a beat. I've known some confident, outgoing, life-and-soul-of-the-party type people who don't step foot on the dancefloor, and I've seen quiet, shy guys who spend all night dancing.
    You're reading too much into my comment. Didn't I just say that not knowing how to dance well is not a negative? Just because you don't dance doesn't mean you're not confident. And just because you do dance doesn't always mean you're not shy. But if you dance well, it does show that you're a fun guy. And that's part of personality. And it's attractive.

Dancing well allows you to:

1. Automatically make yourself popular with all the women because of the lack of guys that know how to dance
    2. Make contact with almost any girl cuz no girl turns down an invitation to dance unless you're a weird dude
    3. Get the girl by herself without her friends bothering you
    4. Escalate physical contact in a legit way
    5. Build a ton of rapport cuz after you guys dance a couple of songs, it feels like you've known each other for a while

You can see why I make such a big deal about dancing; if you're charismatic and all you do is dance and have fun, you randomly attract girls without even trying. And learning how to follow a beat is not hard. Anyone can probably learn it if they spent an hour trying or something.

But if you don't dance, fine, there's other ways to get the girl.

I love it

I love dancing and I personally can't see myself building a lasting relationship with a man who didn't like to dance. If a man I was with didn't like dancing, he wouldn't be my man for long! Dancing is a great form of expression and a great way to communicate your feelings for and to someone.

Not dancing is not a dealbreaker for me.....but dancing can be a BIG plus. I once dated a guy who was 5 years younger than me and with whom I had little in common simply because he was a semi-professional salsa dancer. Oh.MY.God he was amazing to dance with. The thing about a guy that can dance really well is that when they lead, it makes it look like you can dance really well too.

Plus....the things that boy could do with his hips.....

What's not to like? Take your woman in your arms, feel each others body heat, touch each other, move your bodies (together) in time with the music, exchanges kisses, whisper love words and promises in each others ears, look into each others eyes and share the moment. If you are good at dancing, you are usually good at sex, too. JMO.

BTW, Nude slow dancing, right before sex, is excellent foreplay.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa, it's getting hot in here.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Wait untill I start about the little used erogenous zones of the female body, it's all about sensuality!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Wait untill I start about the little used erogenous zones of the female body, it's all about sensuality!!
    I think I you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

There are so many places on a woman's body that are sexually-charged, it's a wonder that ANYBODY could over-look them, and dancing is a good way to start involving them.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do tell!

No, wait. You'd better not. It might ruin the rest of my day.

If you are good at dancing, you are usually good at sex, too. JMO.
    Hahahaha....ermmmm....no.
    Tell the guy who suffers from premature ejaculation and has the errect penis the size of a thumb (the guy talked about in another thread), that if he becomes an expert at ballroom dancing that he'll be good at sex.

He can't dance; his feet are too small.
    Spammer Spanker

Jeez Glith, there are exceptions to every rule. You're the kind of geek that likes to point them out aren't you? IN GENERAL, if you can move your body on the dance floor, You can move it in bed, too. Satisfied?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYHZh-xnqhE"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Jeez Glith, there are exceptions to every rule. You're the kind of geek that likes to point them out aren't you? IN GENERAL, if you can move your body on the dance floor, You can move it in bed, too. Satisfied?
    Nah, I'm the sort of guy who finds ill-thought-out generalizations on an advice forum to be a little tedious.
    IN GENERAL, moving your body to a musical beat has no correlation whatsoever to sexually satisfying a partner. Just the way being great at signing your name doesn't mean you could paint the Mona Lisa.

When I was a kid I was GREAT at eating ice cream. Unfortunately for my first sexual partner, that talent didn't apply itself quite so naturally to cunnilingus

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast