+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: How much longer can I go without sex? What's the deal with her?

at this point, if i was in your shoes and she eventually gave in and had sex with me, i'd still leave her. she is stringing you along. you have let it go for so long that you have already created a precedent in the relationship as far as how she is going to treat you. you seriously need to leave NOW, otherwise, get used to being treated like #2 for the rest of your life...literally and figuratively.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Quote Originally Posted by competitive2 View Post
    She said something tonight that is making me think long and hard about the future of this relationship. I might just end it soon. Couple weeks before our 1 year anniversary. Great timing huh?

Basically, there's a concert and we agreed to go and it requires us driving a few hours to get there. We've agreed for months to spend the night at a hotel after the event because we would likely be tired and driving back in the middle of the night wouldn't be safe. I've been looking forward to this because it would be me, her, and a hotel room. You can obviously see why I'm looking forward to this night.

Tonight she said it wouldn't be such a bad idea to drive home after the show and we wouldn't get home too late.

This is after MONTHS of saying we'd spend the night there and lots of implications of sex has come up in the countless conversations about this.

This right here just might be the final straw.

Regarding this former post from me, I've gotten some clarification. I seem to have jumped the gun a little with this one.

She told me it's because she might not have the day off the following day as she previously thought. She told me she's trying to get the day off so we can stay the night there because of the dangers of driving at night and because she wants to be alone with me in the hotel room.

Slightly reassuring but my hopes haven't gone back up yet.
    Last edited by competitive2; 26-10-10 at 03:03 AM.

I suggest packing some astroglide and a condom so that once she's asleep you can rub one out without making a mess in the room. The only thing you're going to get from her is another excuse.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I suggest packing some astroglide and a condom so that once she's asleep you can rub one out without making a mess in the room. The only thing you're going to get from her is another excuse.
    hahaha, my crush on you grows...

^^^

10 char

Regarding this former post from me, I've gotten some clarification. I seem to have jumped the gun a little with this one.

She told me it's because she might not have the day off the following day as she previously thought. She told me she's trying to get the day off so we can stay the night there because of the dangers of driving at night and because she wants to be alone with me in the hotel room.

You are truly pathetic. A frigging doormat. Listen - dump this silly bitch. You must be really stupid.

Instance nr 200 of the Great Stringing Along Scheme. Listen to everyone here. Break up with her and suffer a few weeks heartbreak. Surely you see there's no sex forthcoming. If she doesn't care enough to alleviate your distress even a little bit there's no basis for a long-term relationship.

I was in a similar situation, albeit not for as long as you. In my case it turned out that she was holding back from sex as a way of keeping me interested. Yeah, that probably sounds odd, but let me try to explain. She thought that the "ultimate goal" in my mind was sex with her. So by maintaining that goal, she was (again, in her mind) removing the chance of me having sex then dumping her, whilst at the same time stringing me along in the belief that something would happen. To a degree, I can understand why she was doing it. She didn't want me to leave her like other people have. Unfortunatly for her, the implication that I was only after one thing annoyed me. After 4/5months she should have known me better than that. So, I left her. No trust, no relationship.

If I were you, I'd be tempted to test just how much she trusts you and also gauge how secure she is as a person. Take her to a bar(or similar) and get her a seat. Go to the bar and strike up a conversation with any random woman in your age group. Preferably someone attractive. String the conversation out for as long as you can within reason and without looking too weird. Then go sit back down. Kiss her long and hard and then say nothing. Then see what she says / does...

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricBlue View Post
    Take her to a bar(or similar) and get her a seat. Go to the bar and strike up a conversation with any random woman in your age group. Preferably someone attractive. String the conversation out for as long as you can within reason and without looking too weird. Then go sit back down. Kiss her long and hard and then say nothing. Then see what she says / does...
    OOOORRRRRRR just dump her and move on since she is playing games rather than going through with something that would undoubtedly cause ill feelings no matter who it was done to. "As long as you can" can be a pretty long time and it will be obvious that this is an attempt to get a reaction. Really man have you ever dealt with women, real women? Almost any woman would have an issue with what you are telling him to do whether she was secure or not. You don't take a woman out and then have a long, drawn out conversation with the prettiest [other] woman there while she sits and watches. That is the second worst advice I've seen here in a while.

Again, dump her and move on, otherwise I'd have to conclude that somehow you like this cat and mouse game that she's playing with your penis and manhood in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    OOOORRRRRRR just dump her and move on since she is playing games rather than going through with something that would undoubtedly cause ill feelings no matter who it was done to. "As long as you can" can be a pretty long time and it will be obvious that this is an attempt to get a reaction. Really man have you ever dealt with women, real women? Almost any woman would have an issue with what you are telling him to do whether she was secure or not. You don't take a woman out and then have a long, drawn out conversation with the prettiest [other] woman there while she sits and watches. That is the second worst advice I've seen here in a while.

Again, dump her and move on, otherwise I'd have to conclude that somehow you like this cat and mouse game that she's playing with your penis and manhood in general.
    *sigh*...

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricBlue View Post
    I was in a similar situation, albeit not for as long as you. In my case it turned out that she was holding back from sex as a way of keeping me interested. Yeah, that probably sounds odd, but let me try to explain. She thought that the "ultimate goal" in my mind was sex with her. So by maintaining that goal, she was (again, in her mind) removing the chance of me having sex then dumping her, whilst at the same time stringing me along in the belief that something would happen. To a degree, I can understand why she was doing it. She didn't want me to leave her like other people have. Unfortunatly for her, the implication that I was only after one thing annoyed me. After 4/5months she should have known me better than that. So, I left her. No trust, no relationship.
    i think this is some pretty solid information. there is obviously a trust issue there, and your girl is very, very shallow and immature to think that doing what she is doing is the right way of keeping the relationship going. you have every right to want to get laid by this point, but the more you crave it and ask for it, the more it's going to reinforce her way of handling the relationship. the relationship is a death trap pretty much. i'm sorry, but you need to leave her.
    Last edited by RdHrshyKss; 27-10-10 at 04:23 AM.

For ****s sake dump the bitch or you deserve all the shit you will get

Her friend came and talk to me about the sex thing. She found out about the no sex and didn't believe my gf.

So she asked me and I hesitantly confirmed it. She said she thinks it's really weird and that I'm stronger than most guys for waiting and then she told me that my gf is planning something special soon but I have to pretend it's a secret.

More bullshit I have to go through.

Her friend came and talk to me about the sex thing. She found out about the no sex and didn't believe my gf.

So she asked me and I hesitantly confirmed it. She said she thinks it's really weird and that I'm stronger than most guys for waiting and then she told me that my gf is planning something special soon but I have to pretend it's a secret.

More bullshit I have to go through.
    oh jesus...be sure to bring a whole pack of condoms in case she changes her mind a gazillion times.

LOL. I'm sorry to laugh at your expense competitive, but girl68's blatant honesty cracks me up sometimes.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast