+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 112 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I can't tell if messaging you last night was a mistake. I feel stupid for being so weak, even dumber when you said you were going to come over but didn't. I don't understand what's going on in your head, how you think about me. You cry in my arms and hope I'll make you feel better, and I do. But what's in it for me? What do I get out of this? Simply seeing you is not a prize, I'm realizing it only makes me feel shittier as the days pass. I can't wait for you to leave. You use me, I don't think you mean to, but I've always been there for you but when are you there for me? It's just who you are, you use your job as a convenient excuse to hide from people. I don't want to see you tonight.

Too many broken pieces to glue them...

Hey princess, found your prince yet? You know what I'm beginning to like my life without you. And I thought I needed you! lol you were right I was being childish for giving you that note. And I agree you waiting for your prince isn't childish at all. Hope you'll like his castles. And hope you will live happily ever after. Oh by the way can you please return my t-shirt you stole when you moved out. Fyi I got that from my first gf. Thanks!

HEY MONKEY BREATH ,BRUSHED YOUR TEETH 2DAy?im glad i dont have to put up with your fish dick ,egg smelling armpits ,sweaty hair back ,****ed up toes with those nails that look like you just came out of a potato farm field .i hope you have a nice life fishyy. oh yeah everytime u hug me i had to hold my breath and your rotten teeth stink wen i was kissing u . xx tek care baby

thanks ex

For letting me think you changed
    for standing me up
    for making me wait
    for letting me buy new clothes just to impress your sorry ass
    for bringing me up to tear me down
    for never really telling me how you feel after 13 years
    for leaving me for a young blond thing, then another
    for saying "it must be lonely" for me
    for making me think we had another chance at love
    then throwing it all away...guess i will never be good enough in your eyes
    guess i once again have to repair my broken self, you are great at breaking thngs
    get a new job
    thanks for not responding back to after i gave you so much of myself
    thanks a whole lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you never forget your first love. especially when the highs were near perfection and you found everything you wanted in another person. the bar is set so high that it's unfathomable that you will ever find someone as special, to share more than your heart, your body and your soul. it's excruciating to grieve for someone that is still alive, but forced to move on like they're dead. every waking moment you just want to reach out and hope that they will respond in kind, to know that they are hurting as much as you and wish to rewind time when you weren't a sad pathetic version of yourself. You brought the best out of me, and I want that person to live again, he was amazing. I really liked that guy.

hey, all i wanted from you was to take my beaten up soul and nurture it. All you did was tell me countless tales of your ex's and your sexual conquers until i blew up and couldnt stop blowing up at you. You told me to get over it. You love me and thats that. But you hurt me so much that you needed to take every day and tell me that you need me more than ever. I am not as strong as I portray myself to be. You were my first love and you stomped on my heart and then you were surprised why I was so mad at you. And now we're apart and I am the one who is supposed to crawl back begging you to take me back. I wont do that. You hurt me so much. And because you didnt take me in your arms and protect me, I hurt you back. I dont know if Ill be able to open up my heart to anyone again, because I havent before you. How dare you do this to me. And you say I am the one at fault. I am in the darkest time of my life right now and you call me to complain about how much you hurt and how busy you are. I cant handle this anymore. I love you so much and your pride and your desire to be "the man" hurts me even more. I am done texting you, I am done begging you to show me how much you love me. I cant take your word that "you've never loved before and that compared to others, this is a lot from you". I want to be someone's one and only and ACTUALLY FEEL IT. Nobody has made me cry this much ever

thanks. bye

ps i realized that what i wrote may have been one of the first times i wrote something honest. I sent it to him. Ill see what he say...probably nothing good

Hey i know it probably hurts to the point were you just want to die but guess what .time is a great healer.i felt the same pain with my first love.i never called him again from the day i dumped him.i was in so much pain but that was 5 years ago and i dont have that pain no more.just focus on you and dont take him back . u kno what they say going back to an ex is like reading a book all over agen ,you know what the ending is gonna be .gd luck x

OMG! My ex is on-line now on yahoo. He haven't been on-line for months!!! I'm in shock.
    Yesterday he sent me 2 texts messages and today he is on-line on yahoo. I don't know what to do.

Dear Ex of Mine

I'm proud of you. I told you you needed to grow up with or without me, and you've finally started. No more failure to launch. No more missing the starting gun in life. You have a MAN's job! That's fantastic.
    I want you to know that it's not because I didn't love you, my love for you just changed. It was never because you weren't good enough, you're so true of heart and sweet, I almost wonder if you were too good. My life has been tainted by a lot of terrible things that I would never want you to see.

You're on girlfriend number two since we split up, and I really hope she's the best. She seems really attuned to your needs, and the way you want to live life. She's not going in the opposite direction the way I was, she seems to have a similar life plan, so maybe it'll be perfect, and I really hope it is.

I want to thank you, wholeheartedly, for sharing your lovely family with me, whom I miss so much. When I gave you up, I lost them too, which is a regret of mine for sure. I also want to thank you for being there through the biggest tragedy of my whole life, for realizing that after losing the only person who meant more to me than you did, that no one could mean so much for a very long time.

Seriously, thank you so so much. I wish you all the best. I'm still sorry that after all those years we weren't meant to be, but you'll be happier now.

PS. Keep the boat, lol.

I'm not sorry for saying what I said. I'm sorry for the way things unfolded afterwards. I miss you, and I really hope you're doing well. Hopefully in the future you'll forgive me and we can be friends.
    Always tell people exactly how you feel, at that exact moment. If the moment has passed, let us help you:
    www.HopeYouGetThis.Com

L’esprit de l’escalier

ive moved on.. you breaking up with me is the greatest thing to ever happen to me...

I still wish I'd told you what I was thinking, I still wish I hadn't bottled it up, I still wish things had been different, I am still struggling without you, but every time I see you, you seem a little bit less great in my eyes, a little bit less handsome, a little bit less fun, a little bit less like the guy I fell in love with.

I can't believe you put me through 2 months of lies and bullshit. I'm glad that we're over, I wasn't happy most of the time anyways. And as for that email I wrote you the day that you told me you needed space, I don't expect a reply, please take ALL THE SPACE YOU ****ING NEED.

Page 8 of 112 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast