+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys! Rate this girl!

If my bf numerically rated other girls, I'd actually think it was a cute thing and I'd go "aawww". That's because it actually reminds me of little kids in middle/high school who used to do it. Grown men just go with "hot" or "not for me", where I'm from.

We all agree there are much worse problems in the world than number rating ;-).

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I edited my previous post:

I don't need to be a horny guy in order to understand basic human behaviors and sexual attraction.
    Hun, it's different for men and women. Sorry.

Did you read the quoted part? Explain that to me.

Are you saying they cheer and whistle and say horny stuff just because they "admire her appearance"? Don't you think those behaviors indicate sexual attraction? Or do I have to be a guy in order to understand that they are simply very happy because they've just seen something "purely beautiful"? Come on...
    Last edited by searock; 18-02-13 at 12:08 AM.

We all agree there are much worse problems in the world than number rating ;-).
    Agreed. I have a sewer line to unclog. Which might be more pleasant than continuing this conversation. Lol.

Thats your opinion smackie-which you are entitled to just like me and searock are entitled to ours. I think its wrong to ojectify women and its also wrong to post pictures of people online without their permission. I dont think any girl would agree to that so even if he comes back and says she knew alk about it-i wont believe him.

I have not bothered to look at the picture bc like i said already its pointless.

That is like me posting here saying my bf is the best looking man on the planet but hedoesnt shave regularly enough. Should i dump him? Lol

Did you read the quoted part? Explain that to me.

Are you saying they cheer and whistle and say horny stuff just because they "admire her appearance"? Don't you think those behaviors indicate sexual attraction? Or do I have to be a guy in order to understand that they are simply very happy because they've just seen something "purely beautiful"? Come on...
    Hun, I have done some ugly women in my day. It had nothing to do with their appearance, ok.

That just makes you a sleaze. Nothing to be proud of

That makes no sense....out of control guys like really. And the original poster didn't ask for your opinions, they ask for MEN to rate a girl. I agree you two need to start your own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    hahahaha..............he's is just poking a bear with a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Hun, I have done some ugly women in my day. It had nothing to do with their appearance, ok.
    However, that's not what I'm saying. I understand that horny guys can have sex with ugly women and have no problems maintaining an erection - that's not the point (in case you didn't know, women can have sex with "ugly" men too, and enjoy it).

What I'm saying is that men (regularly horny men, not too much not too little) who rate the appearance of women are actually convinced they are also rating the level of their sexual attraction to her. Which can only work to an extent, because just *seeing* her isn't enough to realize whether they're actually that sexually attracted to her (compared to other women) or not.
    Last edited by searock; 18-02-13 at 12:24 AM.

I never said I was proud. We are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God. That being said, go f uck yourself.

Thats your opinion smackie-which you are entitled to just like me and searock are entitled to ours. I think its wrong to ojectify women and its also wrong to post pictures of people online without their permission. I dont think any girl would agree to that so even if he comes back and says she knew alk about it-i wont believe him.

I have not bothered to look at the picture bc like i said already its pointless.

That is like me posting here saying my bf is the best looking man on the planet but hedoesnt shave regularly enough. Should i dump him? Lol

The two of you have expressed the same opinion over 10 times is this thread. Where is this going? nowhere.

However, that's not what I'm saying. I understand that horny guys can have sex with ugly women and have no problems maintaining an erection - that's not the point (in case you didn't know, women can have sex with "ugly" men too, and enjoy it).

What I'm saying is that men (regularly horny men, not too much not too little) who rate the appearance of women are actually convinced they are also rating the level of their sexual attraction to her. Which can only work to an extent, because just *seeing* her isn't enough to realize whether they're actually that sexually attracted to her (compared to other women) or not.
    Huh? Look, I can't explain how to rate women to you. A guy just knows.

Lol this thread is a waste of time so we might as well have a bit of fun with it. And having opinions is what this whole site is about

dem is winning.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast