+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Sex For Normal People!!

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    There's plenty of people who lost their virginity at a very young age and then tell you later on that they regret it and wish they had waited a little bit longer. I'm not saying say stop at 18 and then wait another 20 years. But you know what I mean.
    I have NEVER heard a guy say he regretted losing his viginity at a young age. Not one. (two even lost the V-card at age 13) The women I know that say they regret it is only because the guy they had sex with for the first time wasn't very gentle... go figure, those guys were vigins too.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    no need for the attitude, I was referring to your point when you said half the people I went to high school with are probably still virgins, which isn't true.
    that is a blanket statement O.o

Unfortunately, that's just how our society is these days. And like you said that doesn't mean it's right. Personally, I don't really care what people think and to be honest if someone would judge me simply based on that, I'd tell them to have a nice day and move on.
    It's so easy to say you'd do this or that if it's hypothetical and you never had to actually go through it. Are you a virgin as well, Bear? Don't answer if you're embarassed about it, of course.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 06-03-13 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Ya I think its ridiculous how so many people still believe all the stereotypical BS. Double standards etc. Many men want to marry a virgin or a good girl but in the meantime they will sleep with any pair of legs that opens for them and then they have the nerve to call promiscuous women whores.. and some women are just as bad-allowing a man to treat
    her like a doormat and letting him get away with all sorts and trying to justify it by saying "hes a man"

And then there are women who believe that men should be this or that coz they see it on tv or in a book or whatever.

Its laughable really. I think everyone should just stop pretending, stop trying to prove a point, stop caring what small minded people think, form your own damn opinions. All women this, all men that. Give me a break. Were humans. were all different.
    Did ya want a ladder to get down off that soap box., Mich?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Banging lots of broads at an early age is extremely good for esteem, I bet. Plus, what's the point of living through high school without having sex? That's a CORNERSTONE of high school, and maybe doing lots of chicks in HS develops like an animal magnetism or something
    Hence why I said go get laid, a time or two. There are lots of girls out there that feel the same way and just want to have fun for now. Once you have some girl-experience under your belt, then look for a chick who also wants something more meaningful. I don't usually care for the crap that the pick-up artists promote because it does nothing to help a guy find a lifemate, but in your case, I think the training would do you a tad good. You need the confidence building.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    [/b] that is a blanket statement O.o
    haha you really think most people my age are still virgins? come on. maybe a few, but half my graduating class?

LR basically your options are to put yourself out there, find a girl you like and start a relationship with her and lose it that way, find a girl or FWB relationship and get some experience under your belt and lose it that way, or continue to complain about being a virgin on this forum and talk about that forever. seems at this rate it might end up being the last option ;]

It's so easy to say you'd do this or that if it's hypothetical and you never had to actually go through it. Are you a virgin as well, Bear? Don't answer if you're embarassed about it, of course.
    I thought that was pretty clear at this point in this conversation.. but yes. And I'm 31, even older than LR.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    haha you really think most people my age are still virgins? come on. maybe a few, but half my graduating class?
    Michelle posted that blanket statement, not you, ash. Blanket statements usually always get challenged.(this time by you) For the record: NO, I do not believe that most people your age are virgins.

@ Bear:
    Why are you waiting?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 07-03-13 at 12:10 AM.

Why are you waiting?
    I'm not waiting, but I'm not in a rush either. It happens whenever it happens, or it won't. I'm not stressing myself over it.

Michelle posted that blanket statement, not you, ash. Blanket statements usually always get challenged.(this time by you) For the record: NO, I do not believe that most people your age are virgins.
    oh geez, thought for a second you were singling me out haha yeah it's definitely a blanket statement, agree 100% :]

I'm not waiting, but I'm not in a rush either. It happens whenever it happens, or it won't. I'm not stressing myself over it.
    So if a girl you're not in a committed relationship with wanted you as FB, would you be up for it or would you tell her "no, I'm waiting for a relationship."

I never said most people my age are virgins. Jeez this is what I mean when I say people just pick words out of something I say and use it to attack. I'm saying its only a big deal because small minded people make it one. And LR if you place your self worth on the number of women you have banged you will never be happy. Numbers don't mean anything. Treating people with respect matters more. Only extremely insecure people need a certain number to feel good about themselves.

If that is a blanket statement so is saying "all women would not be interested in a virgin"

I never said most people my age are virgins. Jeez this is what I mean when I say people just pick words out of something I say and use it to attack. I'm saying its only a big deal because small minded people make it one. And LR if you place your self worth on the number of women you have banged you will never be happy. Numbers don't mean anything. Treating people with respect matters more. Only extremely insecure people need a certain number to feel good about themselves.

If that is a blanket statement so is saying "all women would not be interested in a virgin"
    you said to me that half the guys I went to school with are probably still virgins. I can go back a few pages and find the actual quote if you want

i bet half the lads you went to school with are still virgins ashley but there hardly gonna broadcast it are they?
    there we go

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast