+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: If I got buff...

If HJ's were sex, I'd have done myself thousands of times this year alone!

And it's *GUY WHO HASN'T DONE IT YET*, by the way!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    The first way you're confused is that you don't think hand jobs, diddling, blowjobs or cunnilingus is SEX.
    The second way is you think that you are chaste because you still have a hyman but you're anything but that.
    Thirdly, you believe that its all on your terms when it's anything but.
    I only feel comfortable about having sex when I am comfortable with the guy and he isn't just out there to get laid. I am not holding back just because I want to "cherish" my virginity (which is defined differently depending on the individual). Although, I don't really care if I am technically considered a virgin or not.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I only feel comfortable about having sex when I am comfortable with the guy and he isn't just out there to get laid. I am not holding back just because I want to "cherish" my virginity (which is defined differently depending on the individual). Although, I don't really care if I am technically considered a virgin or not.
    Keep being confused then. It's you that can't seem to find a guy that wants you for more than the blowjobs you give. No skin off my nose, just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Keep being confused then. It's you that can't seem to find a guy that wants you for more than the blowjobs you give. No skin off my nose, just sayin.
    Actually, none of the boyfriends I had dated me because they only wanted sex. They wouldn't have reached the relationship stage if that was the case. I just never felt comfortable enough with them to go ahead with it because one way or another, I never felt completely loved. My complaint about guys just wanting to get laid was purely off the POF experience.

You know, there are other panzies like me out there that really want relationships and aren't putting up facades that will vanish immediately after sex...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Sorry, Fearoflove. I've read enough about your experiences that I'm not entirely believing you right now. (but like I said, now skin off my nose and don't let it bother you that I don't believe you either) E.g. You're not in a relationship with the guy that "rubbed you like a gentlemen." From what I understand you're still very much exercising your options since you'd like to keep both men in your life in a Male/Female/Male triad.

Wow. That's hot.

... lol .. TWO MALES dude. Not too many men are up for that kind of thing... there are some but not as many as Female/male/female.

No, I mean the "confusion": that's hot to me. Not that I am getting "jollies" off of it, but I can just picture it.

What? Her confusion you mean?

Ah, never mind.

Yea.. defo a lie.

Yeah, but if I had a date, naturally I'd have to be confident for it. Given a challenge, I can rise to it. But without a date, I have no reason to be confident.

That sounds like you just want to get laid and you probably had every call girl in your age group emailing to set up a place, a price and a time.
    Really? Hm....Beats the other line the guy used: "I can't boil water but girls tell me I have a nice azz " or something like that....

This I like and if you emailed me just that one line, I'd probably email you back with something equally as smart-ass.
    The "roomate" line I always used was SO perfect..Maybe I can find it here on LF, because I remember posting it for some reason..Proves girls all like one-liners and not original, sincere messages.

Anyone worth having, wouldn't bother emailing you back.

Considering I actually got responses using it, I imagine my best which is using someone's else's work isn't worthy of someone worth having...

I think you would do better, and actually get women who are more then their tits by just reading profiles and then emailing the sincere looking women that are much more then their tits.
    Why don't you suggest something that you think would work? I tried so inconceivably hard to come up with something original that would get a reply: I'd think of it at school, washing dishes, in the shower, sitting at my computer for 30-45 minutes per girl and I only got two responses out of 1000, probably and NEITHER panned out.

What was it you emailed out enmasse (if this is just what was on your profile?) that you said was the only thing that every got you a reply?

I can't think up an email for you because one pat email won't work for every girl. You have to base your first contact on something in their profile that has peaked your interest.

If you mean why don't I come up with something in your profile then I have to ask you why you just wouldn't be honest about your hobbies, yourself and what you're ultimate dating goals might be.

Proves girls all like one-liners and not original, sincere messages.
    First contact, IMO is no place for sincere, long winded diatribes. You have to hook them in first... then as you go with the back and forths you can start to incorporate what you believe to be "honest and sincere messages."

I'm just going by what keeps me engaged and kept me engaged in convos during life in general nevermind in dating (so many moons ago lol). Don't put so much pressure on yourself and just consider it a simple convo.

I just keep thinking about the guys the girls do respond to: they're so douchey, I just want to hit them all, like right in the face.

And then I just remember I'm not awesome. I won't ever inspire a bunch of kids or fellows to say at the end of hanging out "He was so cool", or "He was so awesome." I won't be like douchey former best friend who probably gets all the girls he's introduced to or meets to say "OMGZ, he is lyke so hot." I'll never get that.

You know, I'm not much of a fan of the so called "dating gurus" out there but I seriously think that you would benefit in the confidence department if you read either David D'Angelo or Mistery. They don't teach how to maintain a successful longterm relationship but they do teach how to build on one's confidence and how to get over fear of rejection and that sort of thing.

I'm sure you'll have some reason why reading them wouldn't work for you though so, meh.

And then I just remember I'm not awesome. I won't ever inspire a bunch of kids or fellows to say at the end of hanging out "He was so cool", or "He was so awesome." I won't be like douchey former best friend who probably gets all the girls he's introduced to or meets to say "OMGZ, he is lyke so hot." I'll never get that.
    NEWSFLASH: Most us don't get that... the only one you have to worry about thinking that way about you is:
    1. Yourself and
    2. The girl you eventually end up with
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-03-13 at 09:48 AM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast