+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: bad stuff happens.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    So why do we see so queries from girls who aren't satisfied with their bloke because isn't career driven?

Yet another massively incorrect LR generalisation.
    Yeah, but they always complain about their guys yet stick with them. So few of them ever work up the gumption to leave who they aren't satisfied with. At the least, my generalization proves that passion about things is not an attracting quality; it's secondary at best.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    LR: Go.Do.Something.Productive.To.Achieving.Your.Goal. To.Find....
    Lol. I am going to a watch party on Monday at a Buffalo Wild Wing's for Monday's game. First time ever. Since I am not driving there, I think I'll drink a lot. Maybe something good will happen with that? Alcoholic as it may sound, alcohol helps me be sociable and I mean, night and day difference.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Dude, alcohol helps most people be more sociable and let down their hair. Welcome to normality ;-)
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

*two thumbs up* Have fun LR and then when you start emailing chicas again on Monday, just argue with them about something you've read in their profile. Your arguing gets us chicas here replying back. lmao
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I had a point in there somewhere, but I forgot...wicked ache from the exam I just took.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 20-04-13 at 07:23 AM.

Don't care... go do something productive ... there may be new profiles to pursue.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I was raised by my dad to think that drinking even a beer or two meant alcoholism and that it is one of the things in life to be most ashamed of.
    Chuckle.....I'm sure he'd send me and my friends all straight to AA
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Lol. Now he doesn't care about my drinking; yet he yells at me very loudly and threatens to kick me out because I drink energy drinks. o.0

Don't care. go do something

Rofl, I still have homework to finish.

Lol. Now he doesn't care about my drinking; yet he yells at me very loudly and threatens to kick me out because I drink energy drinks. o.0
    So move out. Honestly, sometimes in life you just have to do what must be done.

I was thinking of proposing to a friend of mine about getting an apartment. One guy making min. wage cannot afford an apartment himself. Err, to add: an apartment in So.Cal alone.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 20-04-13 at 07:35 AM.

I was thinking of proposing to a friend of mine about getting an apartment. One guy making min. wage cannot afford an apartment himself. Err, to add: an apartment in So.Cal alone.
    great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    The makeover comes BEFORE the girlfriend. No girl wants a fixer-upper
    Well... some do. But does he really want to get with a girl that wants to change him to suit herself? That shit get old, fast.

Energy drinks are de debil.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast