+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Help me please Husband wants divorce what should I do?

^ her husband wasn't a virgin prior to marriage yet expected his wife to be

narcissistic f**ker :-\ OP made her bed marrying the loony tune. just hope she gets out soon

It's all in the timing, Jack. The "timing" is off in your equations.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

yes hes not a single man. hes married with a kid-he cheated on her which is bad enough but to do it in front of her and the kid in the home they shared for 8years is plain sadistic and it is child abuse

she slept with others BEFORE she met him. most marriages do agree to be faithful to one another-its part of their vows.

i hope you never get married.

if i found out my bf lied to me 5 years ago-id be upset and angry but i would never cheat on him no matter what hes done. two wrongs dont make it right. depending on what he lied about it and why-id decide whether to forgive or leave. as long as it wasnt cheating-id prob forgive as it was five bloody years ago and a lot has changed since then

it has everything to do with it. she didnt set out to hurt him- just desperate to have him like she is now (which is sad and patheetic) he did that to break her heart.

Jack, I know you're a troll but ~ You make Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory look like and over emotional cuddle-bunny.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lalalita Guest
    This is just bizarre. First, you say it doesn't bother you and that he can sleep with however many women he wants. Then, you say you begged her to leave/for him to not do it. You also said they went into your bedroom, but, then said you bathed your child then "went to bed". How are you going to bed if he was in there with this women?

I call troll.

I smell a troll too!!!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by helpmeplease123 View Post
    I wonder if he was having an affair someone else, and he just wanted a reason to break up with me.

I don't know why he is acting this way.
    I must say this thought occurred to me also. Not that lying to him is okay, but his response seems overblown, like he was looking for an excuse to end things with you.

What to do? Give him what he wants. Seriously, the only chance you have to save your marriage is to apologize for your mistake and tell him, calmly, that he can have his divorce if he feels that strongly about it. Otherwise not only have you lost his trust, but his respect.

Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    Michelle,

Sorry to hear about your loss. However that being said your grief does not justify bad advice nor am I going to disregard it. If I am getting in your head the best thing you can do is log off. I am not changing my behavior to accommodate yours.
    Crazy - Disengage, okay?

Michelle is young. If you are not then *you* should know better. Act the part of the Mature Person you claim to be. Lets just say that I have a lot of tolerance for new posters but...

Saavy, Cher?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    It said he went into his room......
    Why wouldn't "his room" be their bedroom?

I am not gonna respond to eng.jack anymore. its like trying to explain why elephants have big ears

Jack, u r an idiot. Humans aren't machines and are not wired like an aircraft. Balancing out the same amount of sexual encounters is irrelevant.

jack is autistic. he doesnt understand the complex emotions involved in love and fidelity/infidelity.
    Last edited by michelle23; 14-06-13 at 11:44 PM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast