+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies, I need your feedback...

Thanks Millie, I'll correct that.

Yep, I am being myself in the photos and description, couldn't be anyone else. Everything in my profile is truthful and about me as well. BTW, none of the photos I take are done in a "studio", per say, just indoors sometimes with a different background added. At the moment, now that I changed the profile photo, all the current photos are unmodified, or "natural photos" like you guys keep suggesting. I agree that the main pic I just added is not as good visually to me than the last, but it is just a regular plain indoor photo like so many people use apparently. I will probably make a better one this weekend though.

Yeah, a better one indeed... it just seems a little forced in my opinion. The best one you have (also in my opinion) is the grass and the fence and the red shirt, with the invisible cat in the corner.

Get a few more of those... you should take a bunch and just post them here and force the ladies to select their favorites... use an image hosting site so they aren't all plastered all over these forums and you can remove them at your leisure easily.

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    all the current photos are unmodified, or "natural photos" like you guys keep suggesting.
    When we say natural photos we don't mean unmodified photos (although that is a given), we mean spontaneous photos as opposed to set up and specifically posed photos. We have mentioned many times photos in social settings while you're chilling out with friends, smiling spontaneously rather than for the camera, etc.

Yes, the best photo you have so far is the one outdoors with the red shirt. It's where you look more spontaneous, one could almost think you're at a barbecue or something.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    Yeah, a better one indeed... it just seems a little forced in my opinion. The best one you have (also in my opinion) is the grass and the fence and the red shirt, with the invisible cat in the corner. .
    Invisible cat?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Profile picture still not good....in fact you should get rid of it entirely. I got an idea. Take that one of you standing outside and crop it. Just have the picture of you from the knees up or adjust it up more. See how that looks.
    That would be much worse I assure you. Most outdoor photos I take, like that one, have a heavy shadow over my face, even when in direct light strangely enough, making any close up very grainy.

Ok, I am going to try one last time to make better photos, or more "spontaneous" ones I guess, lol. Also searock, like mentioned before, I am planning on adding a social pic, but just don't have it yet.

Thanks
    Last edited by CleanCut; 10-07-13 at 03:47 AM.

I copied it into my browser off your very 1st post, are there any new piccies or those are it to look at? Idk let me see what I think to say...
    I like the car and you pic best out of the three.
    The outside field one, for some reason I thought boy that pic would be great if he was kneeling down with a dog in the shot, somehow it calls out to have a pic of you with a dog, lol I don't know why but you wanted our impressions, right?
    And the main pic, the full on you pic, I would prefer that to be a b&w pic, maybe, give some arty feel to it, switch it up and not all be in color shots.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Cool idea sadbunnyface and thanks for being one person that likes my car pic

YW. Is hard to please everyone with how you look. Just have a good mix of different shots. I'll find you a b&w pic that I like for a guy, don't have to look like the guy but only to give you an idea on the pose etc and how b&w gives you a nice air of mystery. I like the black tee shirt on you too, forgot to mention.

Sorry about sizes on pics...if they post too large. Go look at b&w head shot pics and see what you'd like for yourself, maybe.

“The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

If I looked like that guy, it wouldn't matter how the pics were done, the women would respond, lol. Very good suggestion though. Thanks again

One quick question that comes to mind, after seeing those pics. Do you ladies think, for a main pic, a guy should be smiling or not? I think my face looks much more handsome when I am not smiling actually, like the guy in those pics, but I don't want to come off as looking mean or jerky, lol. Not sure what women prefer.

The guy looks serious.........ly good lol.

Dude you have aspergers by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Dude you have aspergers by any chance?
    Jeez, of course not. I already stated that I have no issues with women, or people in general for that matter, on a face-to-face level. I just seem to have some sort of "online dating block", lol. Just wish I was even half as successful online as I am in person.

BTW, I would like some opinions on my "smile or not" question.

Thanks

Maybe you don't need online, if you're more successful meeting women in real life?

I think a smile is preferable, but only if it's not forced.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Maybe you don't need online, if you're more successful meeting women in real life?
    I talked about this some on my original post. I am not doing online dating to just date woman, but to find a particular type of woman. I love the filtering options that online dating offers. A big time saver in theory anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I think a smile is preferable, but only if it's not forced.
    Apparently all my smiles look forced, lol. If I give my full smile with teeth and all, people on here seem to think I look like some kind of killer, like that guy in the "The Shining" or something, lol.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast