+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Average age here?

hey LilWang, did you just tell me to "****-off"? Good one. that's right up there with "I know you are, but what am I".

I'd stick with using material from Austin Powers.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    hey LilWang, did you just tell me to "****-off"? Good one. that's right up there with "I know you are, but what am I".
    you've really done it now. what kind of ****faced asswipe's name is Lloyd?????? and the numbers after it; 95, that must be when you were born, because you certainly are acting like you are 9-10. the dumbest part of all this is you offend us 16 year olds telling us to stay out of your "threads with problems in your life" that i haven't seen yet...if they come at all.. for some odd reason i just think you are here to make an ass out of yourself..perhaps its because you are way too much of a loser in person.
    "i know you are but what am i" has nothing to do with "**** off". "i know you are but what am i" is referring to when someone calls someone a name and they take it offensive and use that as a comeback...i haven't been called a name, and i certainly wouldn't take "guitar player" very offensive. lol. oh yea, and **** off means exactly what you think; "shut the hell up you ****ing ass wad." if you dont believe me, here..
    [url]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=****+off[/url]
    and if you continue to post ****ed up shit, i will show you the thin line between the two
    and even if i do have a "lil wang", atleast i can still grow, and you can't and you have to look at your hopeless, "small penis" end. i bet you even gave that penis cream that is supposed to enhance your penis size a shot.
    so why don't you take your small penis(or rather your ****ed up internet ego) and **** a keyhole. i got plenty of jokes for pencil dicks like you and i am actually looking forward to unleashing them on your ass! so keep on going, don't take my advice, don't **** off because im going to enjoy this every bit!
    I'd stick with using material from Austin Powers.
    yea, that is what you would do....but no actually i make up my own material most of the time cause i am sweet like that. you know what? i bet you watched the entire movie to see if i was telling the truth or not and you care soo much.
    hurry up and post something else retarded cause i am bored. that is your new job, and **** no, im not paying you.
    Last edited by lilwing89; 08-08-05 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    you've really done it now. what kind of ****faced asswipe's name is Lloyd?????? and the numbers after it; 95, that must be when you were born, because you certainly are acting like you are 9-10. the dumbest part of all this is you offend us 16 year olds telling us to stay out of your "threads with problems in your life" that i haven't seen yet...if they come at all.. for some odd reason i just think you are here to make an ass out of yourself..perhaps its because you are way too much of a loser in person.
    "i know you are but what am i" has nothing to do with "**** off". "i know you are but what am i" is referring to when someone calls someone a name and they take it offensive and use that as a comeback...i haven't been called a name, and i certainly wouldn't take "guitar player" very offensive. lol. oh yea, and **** off means exactly what you think; "shut the hell up you ****ing ass wad." if you dont believe me, here..
    [url]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=****+off[/url]
    and if you continue to post ****ed up shit, i will show you the thin line between the two
    and even if i do have a "lil wang", atleast i can still grow, and you can't and you have to look at your hopeless, "small penis" end. i bet you even gave that penis cream that is supposed to enhance your penis size a shot.
    so why don't you take your small penis(or rather your ****ed up internet ego) and **** a keyhole. i got plenty of jokes for pencil dicks like you and i am actually looking forward to unleashing them on your ass! so keep on going, don't take my advice, don't **** off because im going to enjoy this every bit!

yea, that is what you would do....but no actually i make up my own material most of the time cause i am sweet like that. you know what? i bet you watched the entire movie to see if i was telling the truth or not and you care soo much.
    hurry up and post something else retarded cause i am bored. that is your new job, and **** no, im not paying you.
    You know, you've left yourself so open for flames. Good luck.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    You know, you've left yourself so open for flames. Good luck.
    Yeah, you can definitely tell he typed that all without putting much thought into it.

You let 'em get to ya lil, and that's exactly what he wanted.

Touched a nerve did I LilWang?

lilwing89 Guest
    Touched a nerve did I LilWang?
    yes, in a very perverted way.

you're both gay. how's that?

just kidding

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

lilwing89 Guest
    actually im bisexual steve.

....(remember that night???)...

Tone Guest
    Are you really?

And yeah, stop responding to Lloyd.

lilwing89 Guest
    yes i am.(none of my friends really know, except the gay ones)

yea im done lol. this thread is ridiculous.

Tone Guest
    Yeah it's sad a "grown" man has to constantly pick on a 16 year old. Just be the bigger man and ignore him, trust me that will bother him more than any clever or witty come-back you could ever come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    actually im bisexual steve.

....(remember that night???)...
    oh lordy.

_____

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678