+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: A guy in need of advice - girls who kiss a lot of random guys?

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    See, this is the second time that you've suggested that statistically, you can assume the worst with these promiscuous people. Either they're dysfunctional, or they're players who don't care about the feelings of those they sleep with, and so on.

What Confused is doing is no different. Honestly, I wouldn't want to, either. I don't want to waste my time trying to find out if some woman I just started dating is part of the minority that can sleep with (or kiss or whatever) 500 men without being seriously fu​cked up.
    Confused is saying that ALL of them are dysfunctional and so on. But yeah from a practical point of view, I see your point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    But we were never debating their intentions to begin with. We were debating the actions and we all agree that casual sex hurts people so what is the problem?

I agree good people do bad things and that doesnt always mean they are a shitty person but it doesnt change the fact that they hurt someone and should take responsibility for it.

Your saying there shouldnt be any consequences if there intentions were good. I mean id love to castrate all the rapists in the world but if I did-i would still end up in prison..
    I agree with all of this. I'm just saying that moral integrity, IMO, is based on intentions rather than actions. This doesn't mean that people that do wrong actions shouldn't take responsibility: even if they had the best of intentions, what they did was still wrong and they should be made unable to hurt anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, and by your own pissiness a few pages ago, that makes you a judgmental prick.
    You're right. I was just trying to explain to michelle. I would totally be a judgmental prick!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Confused is saying that ALL of them are dysfunctional and so on. But yeah from a practical point of view, I see your point.
    No, he isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Confused367 View Post
    Very often, Searock, people do this out of insecurity and complexes. They do it because they have been hurt themselves and now are looking for payback sometimes. Why is it that you feel the need to sleep with a lot of women? Do you need an ego boost because you're insecure? I know a ton of "players", Searock. Most of them are insecure, and those who are not insecure, used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I agree with all of this. I'm just saying that moral integrity, IMO, is based on intentions rather than actions. This doesn't mean that people that do wrong actions shouldn't take responsibility, even if they had the best of intentions what they did was still wrong and they should be put in the position to be unable to hurt anyone else.
    It's cute that you're clinging to the one thing you have left.

It's cute that you're clinging to the one thing you have left.
    Which is the only thing I was arguing about... o.O

And ill add some of my friends are promiscious and its not because they just cant get enough sex. Its because they think they are ugly, have trust issues, committment issues and think its the only way they can get male attention. They always feel like complete shit afterwards but then they go and do it again. Its like they do it because they want to feel like shit..

Every time I talk to one of them-we have the same conversation about her and her telling me how insecure she is and how shes never had a real bf and that she hates herself coz shes fat and blah blah blah.. im actually quite sick of her

And another one of my friends who has had like 100 ONS told me recently that she only ever orgasmed once on any of these encounters.. I mean seriously? Why not just buy a dildo?
    Last edited by michelle23; 12-06-14 at 07:48 AM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

lol!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make searock go from this:

Quote Originally Posted by searock
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    To this:

Quote Originally Posted by searock
    I agree with all of this. [...] I would totally be a judgmental prick!
    END OF THREAD.

No, he isn't.
    Yes, he is:

What I am here to ask is basically very simple - does every girl kiss random guys they just met at a club, or kiss a ton of guys they don't even want a relationship with? Because what I am looking for is a girl with enough integrity and self respect not to do these things. I honestly don't want a girl like that. I'm not overly religious, or narrow minded, as a matter of fact, I'm quite an open person, but stuff like this is seriously disgusting.

I live in Europe by the way. Is there any chance for a good, decent guy with integrity to find a girl that doesn't do this kind of disgusting stuff? Kissing is not a problem, but when girls kiss random guys that they don't even want to be with, I honestly can't stomach that. I'm not judging anyone, but these kinds of girls are certainly not good enough for me. They have no respect for themselves primarily, and have even less respect for men that they date, and I am not a toy, so yeah.
    If you really wanna kiss something like 30 guys by age 20, then I'm sorry to say, but what makes you different from the pair of dogs that I saw just today? The dogs have never seen each other before, and they went for it almost immediately. Any person with dignity and self respect will choose whom he/she kisses or intimately interacts with, and will do so carefully, not on impulse like an animal whenever they get the urge. In sex, I'm willing to be flexible - if my girl suggests anal sex, well ok, I guess I can try it. Sex toys? Heck, ok if that's what she wants. I'm not into sex toys, but I'd be willing to try something new, why not. I'm not against poligamy. But 30 guys by age 20? Sorry, but there's a word for this kind of girl. Please don't take any offense, but there are limits to this stuff.
    I could go on...

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice King, taking things out of context...
    Last edited by searock; 12-06-14 at 07:55 AM.

I am totally King.

We have already established that OP is a nutcase. We all agree that his definition of self respect is fifty shades of f**ked up. Comparing kissing to two dogs having sex? Lmao!! And one min saying he wants one special girl-then saying hes not against polygamy.. hes a walking contradiction

And ill add some of my friends are promiscious and its not because they just cant get enough sex. Its because they think they are ugly, have trust issues, committment issues and think its the only way they can get male attention. They always feel like complete shit afterwards but then they go and do it again. Its like they do it because they want to feel like shit..

Every time I talk to one of them-we have the same conversation about her and her telling me how insecure she is and how shes never had a real bf and that she hates herself coz shes fat and blah blah blah.. im actually quite sick of her

And another one of my friends who has had like 100 ONS told me recently that she only ever orgasmed once on any of these encounters.. I mean seriously? Why not just buy a dildo?
    Wow, that's a good question in her case! Anyway a lot of people who sleep around do it because they have issues of some kind... I'm just saying that not *all* of them do it because of that, some just like to do it for the sake of it. Experimenting, feeling "free", who knows... it doesn't have to be something negative. Maybe in most cases it is, but not *all* of them .

- - - Updated - - -

We have already established that OP is a nutcase. We all agree that his definition of self respect is fifty shades of f**ked up. Comparing kissing to two dogs having sex? Lmao!! And one min saying he wants one special girl-then saying hes not against polygamy.. hes a walking contradiction
    Lol, yes he definitely is... I quoted his posts in reply to KingZ, to prove that OP does say that ALL people that sleep around lack integrity and self respect.

I don't think he was necessarily saying that they're all like that. He probably just thinks it's very likely, so he didn't feel the need to differentiate.

I disagree. I dont think anyone does it just to experiment or feel free or whatever. Even when I had this debate with backup he agreed with my theory on emotional dysfunction and we all know hes a player

I don't think he was necessarily saying that they're all like that. He probably just thinks it's very likely, so he didn't feel the need to differentiate.
    Meh... his language was pretty clear. Anyway, if he wasn't saying that, then my job here is done.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree. I dont think anyone does it just to experiment or feel free or whatever. Even when I had this debate with backup he agreed with my theory on emotional dysfunction and we all know hes a player
    I guess we can agree to disagree then. I do think that the majority are probably dysfunctional and have issues of some kind.

Yes but not necessarily bad people with no morals. Finally we agree. Mwah

Yay ^_^! I hate disagreeing with you because I like you so much!

Both of you need to go to sleep.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast