+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

Is World Peace too much to ask of Santa?
    Okay then, i'll be more realistic. For xmas I would like my sweetheart to start painting again.
    a pantry full of good food. Warm slippers. I would like to find a band and start singing again; that might inspire him to paint.

I'll forward 'somehelp4me's question as it is that time of year.

I already answered (somehelp4me's) question but wanted to say I like your answer, woody of World Peace, if only we could achieve it. Also I hope your love starts painting again and you start singing again, be a shame to waste precious gifts like both of those you each have and you both have a happy holiday season together.

Somehelp's question again is at end of page seven.

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post

If we all got granted Christmas wishes ( 1 wish each ) what would you use your wish for?
    I'd probably be selfish & use it for my own life to help me with school, education & financial to be better & do better in my own life & be more independent from my family.

If you could have anything set out on your Christmas table for your dinner what would you pick, traditional or something of a more unique taste?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Cornish Game Hens rather than Turkey or Ham. Yams, organic baby carrots, brussel sprouts, cranberries, white wine reduced gravy, cauliflower and broccoli with aged cheddar cheese sauce. Oh golly, it's going to be gooooood.
    apple pie for desert.

If you could change one thing about the one you love, one thing that they could improve on, what would it be and why?

i don't think i am at the " i love you ' point yet but if i could change one thing it would be the need for constant communication, and by that i mean texts and calls. a few times a day is enough, after that it starts to grate on me and it gets discussed and nothing changes, i know what it stems from from nothing gets resolved because its who they are and they need that reassurance, and i am different that way.

what and or who was the last thing that made you laugh out loud? a person, tv show, movie, something you read or overheard?

- - - Updated - - -

i'll add a second question too because i don't get on that much. what members photo would you most like to see on loveforum? ( most hasn't posted photos so could be anyones) i'd say, woody, maybe loveadmin too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

On question number 1: a cartoon strip blog online today about cats and owners~ it was so stupid i laughed.
    On question number 2: woody also, she is very nice.

I'll send the same 2 questions asked by Exeter19 on again, o-k?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

On the questions I'll third: woody and also Exeter19 and Leialoha1975 and the other question my best friend told a dirty joke and acted it out graphically and it made me laugh loudly along with others she did this for and that was yesterday at dinner.

Just a weird nosey product question.

What brand of soap, shampoo, and toothpaste do you regularly use and what brand of coffee do you drink?

mountain sky glacial clay soap, baking soda toothpaste and what ever my sweetheart buys for the three character hairs on his head (yes, we even named them). I go organic if I can but the stuff still comes in plastic containers. Some shops make shampoo soap bars with no containers; better for Woody, better for Planet.

If you could describe yourself without the use of pictures how would you do so?

Hi, woody are you all ready for Christmas there? Hope you and your guy have the best hols time.

Mousy blonde hair, average height for a girl, slender, athletic build, nice enough friendly smile and twinkly eyes.

Rofl just looked at your post count, woody you are on - 666. Hurry and get off of that.

What is one thing you kept from your childhood you treasure the most? Could be a friend, a toy, item of any sorts, a piece of advice, a photo I dunno anything?
    Last edited by anya_may21; 13-12-14 at 11:15 AM.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

My grandfather's navy uniform. My Nan gave it to me when I was 6. He was my hero.

What's the weirdest thing a partner as ever said during sex?

Going to have to pass that one off to the next brave soul there Nico. tee hee. Hey, a lady never tells.

Who's up for that challenge? but hey, hope everyone's doing well out there

I'll go for it, woody. LoL

One ex boyfriend said right after sex, I mean the second right after almost " I could go for some pizza " and got up and went to order some, and then goes, you want anything special? and then said should I have them deliver or go pick it up, and I said go pick it up. When he left I left after, so he was left with his pizza and I went to my own bed and slept. Which surprised him when he got back.

What would you do if a person you loved and got engaged to hid your engagement from his/her family?

I would feel sketched out for sure. Especially since she's been begging for me to put a ring on it ha.

You ever just want to escape for awhile? Like literally just say "**** everything" and run away? If so where would your perfect peaceful spot be?

I escape pretty often. Perfect place is home but when I want escape home I go tot he gym and if thats not enough then going to another country to work.

Ever felt like you want to be friendly to someone build trust and friendship but feeling like hitting against the wall when it dont go so well?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Sometimes I do, but if someone shows you they don't think you are worth their time I don't pursue it any further, because my time is just as valuable regardless of what they think. But, I also think it's good to be brave and put yourself out there for something or someone you want, being denied isn't the worse thing in life.

Do you believe there are men chores and women chores around the house/yard or all things are for both genders, no men or women chores? Like when growing up did both your parents do the cooking and so on?

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast