+ Follow This Topic
Page 80 of 405 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Nisha continue to keep the faith and just love on that mommie of yours. My condolences to you and your family.

Do the same for your man Corona.

What annoyed me today? Anako listed me as his emergency contact person. The hospital keeps calling here. Ugh.

Ugh, I really miss my mom.

I'm home alone with just the guys and it feels so weird. I can't see myself still living here if my mother passed away. It just feels so strange and wrong.

I'm just about to eat some dinner and cry to sleep. I feel so depressed and I don't even have my mother's shoulder to lean on, which is even more depressing.

It felt great seeing her today though. It warmed my heart. I miss her so much.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How's the treatment going?
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

i'm sorry nisha . if she has pneumonia i'm sure she'll be fine after a few days of antibiotics.

don't be depressed though because you have kids who need their mommy to be happy and healthy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

The treatment is going well. The doctor says she's doing really well and she just may be able to come home tomorrow. I'm afraid to get excited and expect her to be home and then she ends up staying.

I've already picked an outfit for her to come home in LOL! Bag is packed and everything.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't be a cynic! Believe!!
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow it's good to hear that You mum is better Nisha See it's going to be better But at least this experience showed You how much You love her and You could almost feel it how could it be if she was gone. Keep it in You mind and enjoy every moment with her...
    Yeah we should love our beloved ones even more ,because they can go so fast. No one knows the time and the day. But I'm happy Nisha Really

And You Shorty , erghhh I hate sinuseees. Last evening I started to have headaches again. I'm going to buy inhalator, and some refills with herbs and sea water to do inhalations at home. It really helps to clean the sinuses. It also helps when You're just sick. You could try it too.
    I wazzzz here

One of the installation disks to my computer game wouldn't load up.

Finally had to gently bend the disk upward around the edges -- that seemed to do the trick... shrug.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

^That reminds me of my most unfortunate accident in computer gaming when I was a kid (11)... basically I dropped my CD on the floor and my sister accidentally ran her chair over it... I actually cried xDD
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

...lol....
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have been really irritable and snappy all day........theni realised why
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Some idiot bumped into me in the supermarket and dropped his shopping ,yoghurts split all over the floor (and my shoes) he started pushing me and walking at me so I punched him square in the face before he made me lose my balance. I didnt do any serious damage but we both got chucked out the store by a burly security guard before I could even explain what happened...damn security guard wasnt there when the idiot was trying to start a fight -.-
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

New leather boots. Top of the line, but I have long and narrow feet. The heels will blister until such time as the leather softens. I've been walking like Frankenstein in an Olympic power walking marathon.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by gartlas View Post
    Some idiot bumped into me in the supermarket and dropped his shopping ,yoghurts split all over the floor (and my shoes) he started pushing me and walking at me so I punched him square in the face before he made me lose my balance. I didnt do any serious damage but we both got chucked out the store by a burly security guard before I could even explain what happened...damn security guard wasnt there when the idiot was trying to start a fight -.-
    LOL!!!! Nothing like that ever happens when im shopping!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    LOL!!!! Nothing like that ever happens when im shopping!!
    I've seen two women glare at each others disproportionately sized (but still very sexy) cleavage and fight over the last box of Aloe Vera infused Kleenex on the shelf. The disses were hilarious.