+ Follow This Topic
Page 80 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2007

Thread: Interview the person below you...

On the 80's-style record album scale.

Cats or dogs?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    1-10 scale

Probably an 8.

Definitely Cats.

Ever do Nitrous Oxide?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Laughing gas? No - I have unusually healthy teeth (I have never even had a cavity) so the dentist hasn't ever used any on me. I wouldn't mind trying it, though.

What would you rather be doing right now?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    i would love to be in college right now... god i can't wait. im sick of high school.

how much do you weigh?

153. I have lost 27 pounds since ive been single!! (mid october) I swear Ive been eating!! Don't know why Im still loosing weight, it wont stop AHH!!

How much do you love me?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

anachronistic Guest
    that is a check that i will let you fill out.

ever licked a girls butthole?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    that is a check that i will let you fill out.

ever licked a girls butthole?
    Yes. And by yes I mean **** NO

Ever fainted or been knocked unconscious?
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    Yes. And by yes I mean **** NO

Ever fainted or been knocked unconscious?
    LMAO

yea i have fainted when i was sick.

most ridiculous argument you have been involved in (online does not count. must be in person)

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    LMAO

yea i have fainted when i was sick.

most ridiculous argument you have been involved in (online does not count. must be in person)
    The hypothetical question was asked: If you could go back in time and kill Hitler before he caused all the damage he did would you do it?

I of course said yes. My friend said no, his reasoning being that taking a life is wrong. I point out the hypocrisy only to be faced with a blank stare and "no dude, killing is wrong". I wanted to hit him.

What's the most rewarding conversation you've ever had (can be online)?
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    The hypothetical question was asked: If you could go back in time and kill Hitler before he caused all the damage he did would you do it?

I of course said yes. My friend said no, his reasoning being that taking a life is wrong. I point out the hypocrisy only to be faced with a blank stare and "no dude, killing is wrong". I wanted to hit him.

What's the most rewarding conversation you've ever had (can be online)?
    at the beginning of the school year, we got a new chorus teacher. she was really mean the first day. nobody liked her. half the chorus thought about dropping out. it is my first year in chorus. i have a very shy voice. she said during class that we would have to sing infront of the whole class. it worried the hell out of me.

so after school i went in and talked to her. she convinced me to stay in chorus, told me not to worry about singing infront of other people, and she pushed me into doing something i never though i could do; audition for the all state chorus (a 1000 voice choir. the only one in the US is in south dakota. every other state stopped doing them years ago.) i ended up being the all state bass from my school.

we had to memorize 7 songs, measure for measure. wasnt easy. we were spot checked in the audition, and if you messed up on even 1 little note, you failed, and couldnt sing. i made it. it was an honor.

she pushed me into doing a vocal solo, this coming february. i get to do it in my favorite language; german.

i have been her favorite student since then, and she has helped me overcome my shy voice. now i am not embarrassed to talk in public, and i am not afraid to sing at youth group anymore. i am really glad i went in to talk to her that day.

most accomplished work of art? (you can post it if you want)

It was a poem I wrote a long time ago. I still cherish its beauty. Im not going to post it because I can't find it right now and I doon't remember it. So when I do ill be sure to post it!

Would you rather have all your orgasm's hurt badly for the rest of your life or only be able to maintain an erection while reciting verses from the Bible? rofl

for the girls:

Would you rather have all the hair on your body be inverted (your bald where you have hair now and now have hair like on your palms and cheeks etc.) or have hundreds of thumbs protruding from your torso?

anachronistic Guest
    only be able to maintain an erection while reciting bible verses.

waht is your opinion of that david12 guy? yikes.

I think his soul has been completely consumed by myspace. I wish I knew more people who actually hated it as much as I.

Whats your opinion on Global Warming? Do you think its real? Do you think its serious? Do you think anything?

anachronistic Guest
    hey i ****in hate myspace too.

i believe that something is warming. it seems like it snows less and less every year. or maybe because i am growing

please tell me how to cure folliculitis. i got it on my arms, it is embarassing.