+ Follow This Topic
Page 81 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2007

Thread: Interview the person below you...

use a hot steamy towel. if it's infected you should see a doc.

how sober were you last night?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

on a scale of 1-10 i was a 5 on the sober scale.

what about you?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

anachronistic Guest
    7 and i was at youth group lol. had a lot of wine before we headed over there (midnight)

if folliculitis is infected, how do you tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I think his soul has been completely consumed by myspace. I wish I knew more people who actually hated it as much as I.

Whats your opinion on Global Warming? Do you think its real? Do you think its serious? Do you think anything?
    I'm addressing this only cause I think it's really important. Yes it is real. It's as real as gravity and oxygen. It is serious and it is an urgent problem.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

anachronistic Guest
    if people are worried about the world flooding, due to glaciers, i dont see why we dont round up all the glaciers and use them for icecubes.

I never had TRULY embarassing moments ... I once tripped infront of a guy I used to like hihihi ... But I wasn't that ashamed... It's somethin normal to me.

Describe the worse phase you went through in your life.

anachronistic Guest
    time to spice this back up. and kutika, i don't know what my worst phase was.

what is the most offensive thing you have seen at church?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    time to spice this back up. and kutika, i don't know what my worst phase was.

what is the most offensive thing you have seen at church?
    Seen, or heard?

I went with my sister to a Christmas service at her little church, but I went reluctantly, and so talked my husband into joining us. The pastor knew my husband was Jewish, and at the last minute he tailored his sermon to talk about the collective Jewish responsibility for Jesus' death, and then talked about the "specialness" of Jews who decide to accept Jesus. My sister's Christianity was so offensive to me, it had a lot to do with me turning off of Christianity all together.

Do you think there will ever be peace in the Middle East?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Nope.

Whats your favorite hobbie?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Posting on LF. No, I am not kidding.

What's worse- stupid or mean?
    Spammer Spanker

stupid of course ... u can make fun of stupid people, u can make them feel bad ... u can make them regret the day they were born in ... but people cant mess with MEAN people ..

to love or to be loved ?

to love.

describe yourself in one sentence.

anachronistic Guest
    I am almost eighteen.

What is your favorite OS?

Linux.

What is your favorite type of car?

My 11-year-old Toyota Camry.

Who do you like better, King Zarathu or dono?
    Spammer Spanker