+ Follow This Topic
Page 84 of 405 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I can imagine... I saw once a girl seizuring on a party and it was pretty scary. I don't know if I would stay calm if it was my child,but I think parents can stand every kind of stress if it's about to help their children. Glad everything ended good Vash.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    We don't know what causes this for her. He neurologist said it was hereditary, but we know of no family members with seizures. She's medicated, but not well-controlled. The medication that DID control her also came with a lot of bad side effects, so we had to take her off it.

We used to hope she was going to outgrow it, but she is actually getting worse.

Blah. Well, at least I held it together until after she went to bed, but then I cried myself to sleep. What a wimp.

Pettit - she was okay afterwards, but the seizures leave you disoriented and extremely fatigued, and depending on the convulsions, your body can be really sore afterwards. She was convulsing in a pretty bad spot. We are REALLY lucky she didn't do any more damage than she did.
    I'm so sorry vashti. A wife of my previous boss had seizures when she was younger and apparently she's ok now (in her 30's now). I guess the most dangerous part is getting hurt from the fall especailly when you're in the bathtub. Hang in there she'll be ok.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

No more locking the door, that's for sure.
    Spammer Spanker

A friend just told me some news involving my bf that would kill him if I told him. Makes me feel sick that some people can be such heartless people behind your back and then pretend to be your friend to your face. Maybe I'm just naive but holy shit. This floored me.
    Last edited by QueenofCorona; 05-02-10 at 02:21 AM.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    A friend just told me some news about involving my bf that would kill him if I told him. Makes me feel sick, that some people can be such heartless people behind your back and then pretend to be your friend to your face. Maybe I'm just naive but holy shit. This floored me.
    Well, somebody's got to tell him.
    Spammer Spanker

A friend just told me some news about involving my bf that would kill him if I told him. Makes me feel sick, that some people can be such heartless people behind your back and then pretend to be your friend to your face. Maybe I'm just naive but holy shit. This floored me.
    People can be very cruel. I tend to not be very good when it comes to trusting others simply because of stuff like that.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Well, somebody's got to tell him.
    I can't think of any good that would come of it. It would break his heart and tear apart a long time friendship. I wish this person hadn't of told me.
    blue skies from pain.
    A smile from a veil?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Cold comfort for change?

I can't think of any good that would come of it. It would break his heart and tear apart a long time friendship. I wish this person hadn't of told me.
    That's understandable but can you also look at them hang out or whatever and just knowing that this person is so fake and is still around your b/f? It could make it even worse in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    That's understandable but can you also look at them hang out or whatever and just knowing that this person is so fake and is still around your b/f? It could make it even worse in the long run.
    True. Its hard though because my boyfriend is like the Switzerland of not taking sides and has stuck by this piece of shit excuse for a friend through lots of things. My bf's had his heart already broken by his ex wife/mother of his children. He knows what she's capable of. I just don't know if I need to shove more heartbreak into his face.
    blue skies from pain.
    A smile from a veil?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Cold comfort for change?

True. Its hard though because my boyfriend is like the Switzerland of not taking sides and has stuck by this piece of shit excuse for a friend through lots of things. My bf's had his heart already broken by his ex wife/mother of his children. He knows what she's capable of. I just don't know if I need to shove more heartbreak into his face.
    Let's say he finds out about this later on and figures out that you knew about it but you didn't tell him...Would he understand it or he'd be pissed even more? You know him better so that's why i am asking maybe in the long run it can make it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    Let's say he finds out about this later on and figures out that you knew about it but you didn't tell him...Would he understand it or he'd be pissed even more? You know him better so that's why i am asking maybe in the long run it can make it even worse.
    Well, another long time, good friend of his knows. Has known for several years. I don't know. Its something I'd really have to think about before I ever mention anything.

Its funny in one moment you can go from seeing a person one way to the polar opposite. This person makes me sick. Absolutely toxic.
    blue skies from pain.
    A smile from a veil?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Cold comfort for change?

If something bad was going on that concerned me, I'd want to know as soon as possible. I would be very grateful to the person who had the cojones to tell me. You can do this, QofC.

At least talk to the other friend and dteremine which of you is going to tell him. He has to know.
    Spammer Spanker

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    today...i am depressed beyond belief...blah
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cant shift this headache.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    today...i am depressed beyond belief...blah
    What's up, S?