+ Follow This Topic
Page 89 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1673

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I am speaking to you as a friend...

You have to let her go...NC for a VERY long time. I am sure she is a nice person and fun to be around, but she is using you and does not love you. Are you really going to go down this road with her a 3rd time? She is not confused...she knows that she doesn't want you as a life partner, but she is too weak to admit to you or herself. From the outside she seems like a cold bitch parading with other men in front of you. How could you have any respect for a person like that? She doesn't even respect your love you have for her. She hurts you over and over again and you let this happen.

My advice is to try and find yourself. Don't sleep with anyone else or hang out with any other women as distractions b/c that will only back fire. Do not try and fill the hole and pain with drugs and alcohol b/c in reality that will only dig you deeper into despair. Find yourself and find what makes you happy. Love yourself and stop blaming yourself for not being what she wants. It's not about you. Stop subjecting yourself to endless rejection form this girl. She is short and a bit chubby anyway...

p, i gave you my life, trusted you with my heart, and gave you every bit of me, i respected you for you what ever you did, but you never really repaid me, and now you throw me to aside like i am some piece of crap on your shoe, you have broken my heart and and my childs, because some younger girl winks and flashes a bit of flesh at you, and you are suddenly in love and throw me to a side.

i know that one day i will get over and i know i will find my mr right, but that still wont take away the pain that i am feeling now, i just wont to say i love you and will always love you for the happy times, but i just wish you woul learn from your mistakes and settle in life, just a shame it wasnt with me because over 5 years you have changed into a nice guy.

i filled the gap ou left for a month finaly became happy then every thing fell apart the same time is when you left me... i find out you engaged the day i would have propsed to you. if only you knew how much i caired . you dumped me when i had tour ring size picked out and all our friends backed me. only to blind side me with a brake up and tell me its cuz i dont cair. you have no idea what i has happend to me over the last year, all i wanted was for you to see what you ment to me. i filled the gap for that one month and now that shes gone i see how much more you ment to me. "you couldent think your first would be your last" the final words you said to me over the phone. how can i get passed the only person who has shown me love and any form of cair telling me that. just by hearing that after 3 years tells me you knew it was a waste from day one

as far as last month goes.... im the guy and i fell disrespected and used.... thanks i guess thats not hard to get over. but the fact i have to see you every day because you decided to get a job that makes me interact with you... big thanks for that one.

Hey ex,
    STOP HACKING ME

I really miss you . My bed smells of your perfume but its not the same without you here. I'm sorry for everything I've done. I love you more than anything and would love to be with you again xx

I thought you were the one. You gave me the green light to let my guard down so that you could rip my heart out and stomp it into the ground. I hate you. You disgust me. You ****ing coward. Leaving me to wonder what the i did wrong. You are sick!

I miss you...I miss sleeping next to you even when you steal my pillow. I also hate what you've done to me. I gave you my love and you never took my seriously. Despite this, I can't hate you as a person because you are/were an amazing girl to me. You let me experience what love meant for the first time.

I am sorry for whatever I've done to drive you away from me. I just wanted you to love me back as much as I loved you....

This time, this day last week...you were leaving me and breaking my heart...are you thinking of me? are you sad? are you hurting? are you really "ready to move forward" or are you really "at peace" as you have told everyone BUT ME, because you wont call or text me in fear to "lead me on"...which again is something i have not heard from you..just your family. 2 and a half years..and you do this to me? how did you do this to someone you said you loved, pictured a life with, wanted a family with...how could you...we met thanksgiving weekend almost 4 years ago now..we have spent every one together..are you thinking of me?
    my heart is breaking.

Thanks?Giving.

I feel thankful, of course. It would be so ridiculous and selfish of me not to, I have endless love and support from family and friends, and just had a beautiful dinner with delicious dessert, I have a job, im in my final semester in college, I have a roof over my head!

So, why can't I get out of my head? "are you thinking of me?" "we met four years ago, this weekend, are you remembering, are you hurting?" "do you miss me?" "do you love me?" "do you want me?" why havent you contacted me in 8 days now...EIGHT DAYS...

"I'm here without you baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you baby
    And I dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby
    But you're still with me in my dreams
    And tonight it's only you and me, yeah"

Three Doors Down

I am doing everything I can to forget you. I am trying to erase you from my memory. I wish I could go back to tell you just one thing..."I Miss You."

I miss you, I love you with all my heart.

I can't stop thinking about you from the moment i wake up to the moment my brain shuts off at night. I want to be free of you...

She may be beautiful but I can't wait until your 19/20 year old girlfriend finds out what a lying, cheating, can't deal with my life, mopey c**t you really are. And yes she is too young for you.

No I do not want to be your friend. No I do not wish you happiness. I just hope one day I can have the last laugh.

I'm so sorry for how i treated you. But it was tough for me too! I couldn't leave just like that...there were many factors going through my mind. i couldn't communicate them to you... i'm just so sorry...

i miss you so god damn much...

Page 89 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast