+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys! Rate this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    However, that's not what I'm saying. I understand that horny guys can have sex with ugly women and have no problems maintaining an erection - that's not the point (in case you didn't know, women can have sex with "ugly" men too, and enjoy it).

What I'm saying is that men (regularly horny men, not too much not too little) who rate the appearance of women are actually convinced they are also rating the level of their sexual attraction to her. Which can only work to an extent, because just *seeing* her isn't enough to realize whether they're actually that sexually attracted to her (compared to other women) or not.
    Yes they can. Guys are very simple creatures, they do base sexual attraction by how a women looks...they work on the visual while we go by emotional. Guys have np having sex with out the emotional aspect. I hear the guys talk about women all the time. I never hear them say "Oh she has such a nice personality". No all I hear is, she's f uckin hot I'll hit that", Then someone else will pipe in "ya she's not quite a 10 but I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she was eating crackers".

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post

As for the girl in the picture, I rate her as a 7 or 8. She could use a nose job, but a nose like that is common for the South Asian race. So she would be rated a 9-10 in the eyes of South Asian men. Culture and race really plays a big role in what we find as attractive. Some like junk in the trunk you know what I mean....
    Couldn't have said it better. I would have said 8 unless she opened her mouth and a squeaky toy sounded, in which case a 7.

As for the rest, lol. Yes, classy people don't walk around acting like Olympic judges (people in glass houses, and all) but of course we think it.

I've known men who were an objective 7 who became a 9-10 once they opened their mouths. It goes both ways.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yes they can. Guys are very simple creatures, they do base sexual attraction by how a women looks...they work on the visual while we go by emotional. Guys have np having sex with out the emotional aspect. I hear the guys talk about women all the time. I never hear them say "Oh she has such a nice personality". No all I hear is, she's f uckin hot I'll hit that", Then someone else will pipe in "ya she's not quite a 10 but I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she was eating crackers".
    I don't mean personality, I mean seeing how a girl moves, smiles, talks (not what she says but how she says it), smelling her scent... all this is important in understanding how attracted you are to a person, whether you're a guy or a girl. Looks are important, but can sometimes be misleading, even to a guy. For example - there are girls my bf thinks are "objectively" (i.e. according to beauty standards) cute, but he isn't attracted to them because of the way they talk and move (for example if they act like bossy princesses or they wear way too much perfume or something). He probably would still f*ck them if he was VERY horny, but that's not what I mean by being sexually attracted to someone - what I mean is actually wanting to have sex with someone even if you aren't particularly horny.

You are looking through female eyes again..........

or gay guy eyes lol

What did I say that is incorrect according to you? Visual stimulation includes *seeing* how a girl moves. One of my exes also had a thing for female voices - he couldn't stand nasal, high-pitched voices. He once told me about this girl he knew who was super-hot, until she talked: then he wouldn't have touched her with a stick (unless she kept quiet of course). All senses are important to determine whether you're attracted to someone or not, visual may be more important for men, but it's still not the only factor IMO.
    Last edited by searock; 18-02-13 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

I've known men who were an objective 7 who became a 9-10 once they opened their mouths. It goes both ways.
    OH that number rating can go way down when they open their mouth. There was this guy at the bar my GF's were ogling at, because he was muscular. All my GF said to him was "your friend should take his hat off so we can see his eyes". This guy came over to where I was sitting and starts ranting at me about how woman are attention whores, because their husbands don't give them enough attention...this guy went on for like 15 mins. I turned around and said, "My Gf's thought you were hot, but as soon as you opened your mouth you became the most ugly guy we have ever met." He went away for 20 mins.....then he came back and started up again lol...what a f uckin loser.

That guy is a badass. Probably gets laid at will!
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Yeah, as proved by the fact that smackie and her friends all though he was a loser.

Guys are never totally honest with their GFs...they are very careful in what they say as so they don't get into trouble.

I get my info from my guy friends and male co-workers because they don't have to worry about a negative reaction. Guys are horny 24-7, that is how they are built. For example a temp girl wearing a pink hoodie that had cleavage showing. Two male co-workers instinctively stopped what they were doing, looked her over, and I can see they were rating her attractiveness in their head all in one fell swoop in two seconds. It was very quick but I caught them doing it and they were sheepish about it, and I just laughed...We all had a giggle about it later. I told them how obvious they were. They said she wasn't that pretty but they were more interested in her boobs. It's obvious they didn't care about anything else. lol, guys are so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Yeah, as proved by the fact that smackie and her friends all though he was a loser.

They're just intimidated by cool cats.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Guys are never totally honest with their GFs...they are very careful in what they say as so they don't get into trouble.

I get my info from my guy friends and male co-workers because they don't have to worry about a negative reaction. Guys are horny 24-7, that is how they are built. For example a temp girl wearing a pink hoodie that had cleavage showing. Two male co-workers instinctively stopped what they were doing, looked her over, and I can see they were rating her attractiveness in their head all in one fell swoop in two seconds. It was very quick but I caught them doing it and they were sheepish about it, and I just laughed...We all had a giggle about it later. I told them how obvious they were. They said she wasn't that pretty but they were more interested in her boobs. It's obvious they didn't care about anything else. lol, guys are so funny.
    You can't be honest with broads: they don't like honesty, can't handle the truth. Preconceived dishonesty is the way to land one and the way to keep one.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    That guy is a badass. Probably gets laid at will!

Actually his basically not that attractive ordinary friend that he was hanging with was the one that was scoring with two women, while the muscle dude was just standing there with no one paying attention to him. I think that's why he was so angry plus the steroid use wasn't helping with his attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    You can't be honest with broads: they don't like honesty, can't handle the truth. Preconceived dishonesty is the way to land one and the way to keep one.
    is that what usually works with you?

My bf doesn't get in trouble when he tells me he's attracted to someone... I actually like when he tells me, it's a bit of a turn-on because then it's like I have to "conquer" him back :-). I also tell him when I'm attracted to someone, he doesn't mind either.

For example a temp girl wearing a pink hoodie that had cleavage showing. Two male co-workers instinctively stopped what they were doing, looked her over, and I can see they were rating her attractiveness in their head all in one fell swoop in two seconds.
    Were they actually numerically rating her though? I think it's more likely they were just "admiring the goods" - guys just can't not look sometimes XD. My male friends do it all the time, and I sometimes catch my bf doing it too: I just smile/laugh because I know it's perfectly normal and natural and I think it's funny how they can't seem to be able to help themselves sometimes XD.
    Last edited by searock; 18-02-13 at 01:41 AM.

Lol, nah, he's a classy guy just keepin' it real. Guy is a certifiable alpha male.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast