+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Post The Name Of The Person You Most Wanna Kiss Right Now

Oh yes you did!

I'd love to kiss Mandy Moore right now. She's perfect. And since I have no one, it's her I choose right now.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

my gf i miss her so much she comes home the 6th tho!!!!!! YAYYYY

my baby boy RYAN!! but i cant he lives in washingtona nd i am in ohio
    ~Staci~

i am not gay

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    hahahaha.... even the gay thinking that you're gay. that's pretty funny.

raverboy
    your cute you know that. so mysterious. how am i gay?

who to kiss huh......

Michael (hold up am i allowed 2 people?) and Soma.
    S

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    blue... in the gay conversation i was referring to billy. some gay guy called him gay and that's what i was laughing about. and btw.. usually i'm not a mysterious person. i'm unsure of how you came to that idea, but i like the fact that you think i'm kute by my actions. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

hey

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    and btw.. usually i'm not a mysterious person. i'm unsure of how you came to that idea, but i like the fact that you think i'm kute by my actions. raverboy
    yeah you intrigue me somehow for some reason. you seem how can i put this verry real? i dont know you dont feel so far away either. your actions are kute. the mysterious thing im not sure either, i cant recall, if i do ill let you know.

Back to topic. TOM TOM TOM. Hehehehe.

Sandra, but not right now but rather since i can think

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    very real?? i think that all people on this forum is real. they don't really have much to hide except probably a name and a face that goes with it. other than that, i think that everyone says how they feel because reprecussions are minimal. they aren't permanent, and if they were, there is numerous other forums online. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Aaron... I might not be able to see him for another eight months...

A reply due eons ago: 5 foot 3 inches is equal to 160.02 cm or 1.6002 metres. It is quite easy to convert: one inch is 2.54 cm and a foot is 12 inches or 30.48 cm. Anyway, I would really want to kiss my first and only crush so far... FIONA!!!

Oh and 5' 3" is not very short. There are many girls I know that are shorter than that.

I want to kiss the sand at the beach. Well not really.. but it would be nice to go back there again. I had so much fun this last weekend. Especially since that hurricane hit Florida. Over here in Texas on the coast we are being effected. The weather is PERFECT !!! and i found a HUGE ****ing tree that was washed up on the shore, i think from Florida.. Yeah - we had fun on that tree and alot of us got hurt by it, lmfao.

My friend got it worst... He was on the highest branch and was gonna jump off into the water, which was about 8 feet deep where we were... well as soon as he hit the water he stopped... we all looked at him and wer like, "WTF ?" then he starts to roll over to the side slowly and falls into the water... Yeah there was a branch under the water that no one could see and he landed on it.. right between the legs it got him. ****ing the funniest thing in a long time if ya ask me. Cut his arm and chest up pretty bad too..

The reason we didnt see the branch is because here in Texas our waters are not blue or clear.. in most parts it is brown. All the debre from the mississippi river and the port of houston all flow counter clockwise in the gulf at alarming speeds.. So the soil/dirt/polution doesnt get a chance to settle in the bottom.. really ugly if ya ask me. you cant see more than like 3 or 4 inches underwater... thats how thick it is..

Yeah - hurricanes rock - and the beach rocks - but the chick i took doesnt rock - in fact she sucks ass. I spent over $100 this weekend, and then you know what i find out... she was never interested in dating me... While i went into a store she told my brother that she doesnt want to be left alone with me, cause i was about to drop him off at home and she was gonna be alone with me... she then tells him that she wants me to "get off her nuts" and that "it aint gonna happen"... my brother proceeded by asking her why she doesnt tell me this.. she replied to him "because I dont want him to stop buying me things..." Yeah - i didnt find out until Monday... but **** her ! I aint spendin no more on her ass. thats just wrong. leading a guy on like that having no intent of a relationship, all just so he buys you shit - **** that shit !

bleh - i dont know where I was going with this post... hrm.. OH YEAH ! I said i wanted to kiss the beach or something... well yeah - i just want to go back and have fun again. and get burned again ! Oh man do I miss the feeling of a good ol' fashioned sun burn that hurts for 5 days... wow ! While at the beach i had a few chicks checking me out, but sadly i ignored them because i was trying to get with Elena - the money hungry user... but BLEH ! I will go back and burn again.. or mayube just get darker - idk - hopefully i will get darker ! OH !! BTW - My "gut" is gone !! Like TOTALLY gone ! I dont have a 6 pack yet - but its a work in progress - and now i have a flat hard stomach to work with... instead of a huge beer belly... lol

ok i will stop typing now... i am kinda getting WAY off the subject...

Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast