+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Sorry, well, wierd. Im in love with my niece.

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    Misombra- this is where that awesome picture of that exasperated man would look so great!
    \

you talkin about this guy...

That just made my day!!!!!

OOOO, I am so happy now!!!!
    "Ogres are like onions."

Funny picture! Perfectly expresses my thoughts about this thread.

UB0908, I feel you should be old enough and smart enough to realize this child (yes *child*) is off limits. Please spare the crap about "ts wrong i know but we both want it, last nite we had long and hard sex with no regrets.." well buddy, obviously you have regrets or you wouldnt be writing this forum about it. Leave the girl alone to live her childhood without the emotional and physical trauma you are causing her. She is too young to understand what's going on. She probably has a crush on you for sure, but you have to be the adult and control your hormones!!!! There are PLENTY of other women of age with whom you can have a relationship with...what you are doing is WRONG and you both should seek counselling to get help and FAST.

here is another cool pic

Quote Originally Posted by COAD
    here is another cool pic

omigod! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Where do you find these things??!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    being that the author of this thread hasn't posted for a while, i will leave a ?? for everyone to ponder upon.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

COAD- totally f-ing awesome dude!!!
    "Ogres are like onions."

What You Are Doing Is Wrong !! She Is Your Niece. Which Means She Is A Part Of Your Family. Not Someone You Fall In Love With !! Besides You Are Not In Love Anyway. She's 14 She Doesnt Know Wtf Love Is ! She Thinks She Loves You Too But She Doesnt. You Need To Find Some Real Mental Help Because You + Your Niece Is Just Darn Sickass Wrong !!! If You Keep Making Your Mind Think Of Her The Way You Do Then Of Course You Would Want Her More. She's Not The Person For You To Be With And You Know It So Just Let It Be And Find Yourself A Real Girlfriend !! We Are Just Telling You The Big Problem You're In So Go Get Some Proffessional Help Before Things Get Worse. Even Though They've Already Gotten To The Worst Point =/

Hmm, we are actually all part of one big family. We are all extended family.
    Niece is not your sister. And I know a case where man and women had two cilds before they discovered that they were brother and sister, but children were normal.
    Deformation is not something that will definately happen between brother and sister, it could happen with anybody. Its just, the risk is higher between famlily members but same thing could happen with the same reasons with anybody. Nature just has its own way of developing, maybe all evoultion is a mistake?
    Cavemen had clans, and clans were familys, there was so-called blood molestating, incesting. Its just nowadays, people are raised as sisters and brothers and it is inserted into their minds that you may not have love with sexual instincts with your so-called family member, from birth. But actually The Complecs of Oidipus exists and it inside us, it is the nature. It's just that man wants to be higher than nature and he has his own moral what makes its job.
    I think that sex between close famliy members may be bechause everybody chooses their own way of life and since it doesnt involve me, I don't care really, since you won't hurt anybody. But moral does its own job, but moral is not law, so you cannot say what is right and what not.
    A bit OT, but well, at least i have said something.
    And that picture, what COAD posted, is just plain old

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa
    Hmm, we are actually all part of one big family. We are all extended family.
    Niece is not your sister. And I know a case where man and women had two cilds before they discovered that they were brother and sister, but children were normal.
    Deformation is not something that will definately happen between brother and sister, it could happen with anybody. Its just, the risk is higher between famlily members but same thing could happen with the same reasons with anybody. Nature just has its own way of developing, maybe all evoultion is a mistake?
    Cavemen had clans, and clans were familys, there was so-called blood molestating, incesting. Its just nowadays, people are raised as sisters and brothers and it is inserted into their minds that you may not have love with sexual instincts with your so-called family member, from birth. But actually The Complecs of Oidipus exists and it inside us, it is the nature. It's just that man wants to be higher than nature and he has his own moral what makes its job.
    I think that sex between close famliy members may be bechause everybody chooses their own way of life and since it doesnt involve me, I don't care really, since you won't hurt anybody. But moral does its own job, but moral is not law, so you cannot say what is right and what not.
    A bit OT, but well, at least i have said something.
    And that picture, what COAD posted, is just plain old
    But all of that that you said is right but ub is still wrong beacause of age and ub still needs help.

Did anyone notice that UB hasnt replied to this form since like 5 pages ago. I think he has stopped going here.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Same crap goes with the age...

King Zarathu Guest
    i typed that long post for nothing........

What long post?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf
    But all of that that you said is right but ub is still wrong beacause of age and ub still needs help.

Did anyone notice that UB hasnt replied to this form since like 5 pages ago. I think he has stopped going here.
    maybe he's got arrested or something..
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast