+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FullofSighs View Post
    Would you people stop flamming? I mean seriously, yes he could have added more info. But you still don't have to start fighting with each other over it. If it is not something that will benefit the thread maker and his question why post it at all? You should state is what you think he may have done wrong and how he can possibly fix it. But fighting over it is not gunna get yourself or the thread starter anywhere.

But thrill does have a point, maybe you jumped into it to fast, I do that too every now and then. Just have to train yourself not to do it.

no-one's fighting over anything. oh, and we'll flamm as much as we want...

listen mate, check out the rest of his (recent, as far as I know) threads, and you'll see they're all full of the same self-deprecating rubbish that this one is. I'm over offering ideas to someone who wants others to answer the meaning-of-life for him rather than go out and find his own answers.

because after all, that's the whole idea isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by thrillaveza View Post
    i agree with indie, i think you should post more specific details in your situation. so then we can point out improvements, cause right now, i am assuming that your approach might have been too strong and that she got kind of creeped out with that or lost interest.
    Fine ...

I walk up to girls and try to talk to them and they look scared or freaked out and if I ask them out they either assume it is as a friend or it is offensive to them.

If I go out to a bar none of the girls want to talk to me it is like they find it offensive.

I am really big so i don't blend in and this probably intimidates girls.... My special power scaring small children.

I just seem unable to form any sort of romantic bond with a female.

Call me a whinger but this is a ****ing joke its been going on since I was 18 and I can't figure out what to do ! it is almost like there is a piece of my brain or body missing which normall allows people to form romantic bonds.

The only sensible solution I can think of is that I am just an ugly mother****er ! Then my options are to stay single or to go out with someone who is equally as ugly but how can you do that it'd be faking it the whole time. Especially because most fat girls are bitter twisted and mean feminsts.

Well what happened was we were at a ball for my friends law degree that she invited me to and one of the women their turns out works for the same organization as me (never seen her before its a really big organization).

Well we started talking and as the night went on and more booze flowed we started talking more and started to get closer with lots of eye contact. So I took it that she might like me. What I did was unusual...

I put my hand on her leg and gave it a little squeeze and a rub down and asked if she wanted to dance... she said she had to go to the toilet so I took my hand off her right away at that point.

SHe didn't go to the toilet and I said that I must have gotten the wrong idea... I asked her if she wanted to go out with me on a date and she said that she was sort of seeing someone but would go on a coffee date. I got her number but never called because 1) I was ashamed I put my hand on her leg..... which was so bad I can't believe I did that. 2) she is already seeing someone and I don't want to cock block him.

So thats exactly what happened..... pretty crappy. I am so bad with girls.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    So thats exactly what happened..... pretty crappy. I am so bad with girls.
    You are not alone here. I'm in the same situation with girls. When I'm in a place with a lot of girls, girls never approach me or say anything to me which makes me feel bad because I know guys who are approached almost all the time by girls and get asked for their number a lot.

This makes me feel that girls are not really attracted to me and that I'm not so attractive to them. I had more success with mixed race girls but that is because I am of mixed black and white (we are called mulattoes in Brazil) origin myself so I'm like them. But other than that, I don't feel accepted by either whites or blacks.

I found out that people are more attracted to those who look a bit like them. People look mostly for similarities in their partners, not differences and if there are differences, it must be the good differences, not bad differences.

But that's life and life is mean to some. Not everyone can date a woman as pretty as Carolina Patrocinio for example:

Last edited by uri; 08-11-09 at 12:50 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    George, I still can't believe you are as unattractive as you say... why don't you PM me a picture for appraisal?

It doesn't sound like the girl at the party was scared of you. If she was, she wouldn't have been around long enough for you to put your hand on her thigh, which BTW was a very brazen move. Next time, try something more subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    George, I still can't believe you are as unattractive as you say... why don't you PM me a picture for appraisal?

It doesn't sound like the girl at the party was scared of you. If she was, she wouldn't have been around long enough for you to put your hand on her thigh, which BTW was a very brazen move. Next time, try something more subtle.
    I know it was stupid but it felt like the right thing at the time... and as I said there was a lot of alcohol going around so I think it is all good, she did give me her number afterwards. I thought it was a good way of letting her 'know' and showing that I am a confident male who is not scared. I also did it because it was an offer for if she wanted anything physical when I asked her to dance and when she would not dance I didn't touch her again. I figure that is a better approach than just asking a girl out which usually leads nowhere.

I'm not sure that I did anything wrong..... mabye sometimes you just have to have a crack and now I can be safely assured this one was just leading me on like all the others.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I can't decide if I am impressed or disgusted by your forward behavior, and that is probably a problem. When in doubt, a girl is likely to retreat or risk feeling trampy for taking you up on your offer.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yeah, I can't decide if I am impressed or disgusted by your forward behavior, and that is probably a problem. When in doubt, a girl is likely to retreat or risk feeling trampy for taking you up on your offer.
    Well she didn;t object and she kept talking to me for a good while afterwards and introduced me to her friend and gave me her number.

How else are you suppossed to have a go at a girl without touching her ? Keep asking for girls numbers ? Wow... that'll get you nowhere quickly.

They hate that stuff b.c it is weak and wussy. Thats the sort of thing you do if ur somewhere you can't have a crack or if they girl is really frigid.

Being ugly makes it hard b.c not many girls give you any signals. This one did so I had a go...

I feel better that I at least had a good go... but I won't come on that strong again and which means I probably won't be doing it all b.c I don't know how !

Either way I have to agree .. I am a complete ****ing moron.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i dunno... maybe what you did wasn't all THAT bad, in retrospect. You definitely wouldn't be mistaken for a man with no testicles.

I really DO want to see your pic. Wanna swap?

more likely a man with no brains.. and no you can't see my pic. you'll just lie to me anyway.

BGeorge, you're whiny. Thats unattractive. I dont give a shit if youre ugly or geeky or ripped, if you have a fun light personality and an "i dont need a girl to be happy" attitude than lots of girls will like you. Thats what youre lacking in.

you probably sit at home (which I know you do) playing video games with little kids (which I know you do) and when you decide to crawl out of your hole and you see a cute girl you're like in your head (well I'll try but i KNOW its useless..) then you half ass flirt or ask her out and let her get away just so it will fulfill your own self-prophecy.

its not the girls. youre doin it to yourself man.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    BGeorge, you're whiny. Thats unattractive. I dont give a shit if youre ugly or geeky or ripped, if you have a fun light personality and an "i dont need a girl to be happy" attitude than lots of girls will like you. Thats what youre lacking in.

you probably sit at home (which I know you do) playing video games with little kids (which I know you do) and when you decide to crawl out of your hole and you see a cute girl you're like in your head (well I'll try but i KNOW its useless..) then you half ass flirt or ask her out and let her get away just so it will fulfill your own self-prophecy.

its not the girls. youre doin it to yourself man.
    I used to be fun and cool and I still couldn't get a girl.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    more likely a man with no brains.. and no you can't see my pic. you'll just lie to me anyway.
    Why would you think that?

I am really big so i don't blend in and this probably intimidates girls.... My special power scaring small children.

I just seem unable to form any sort of romantic bond with a female.

Call me a whinger but this is a ****ing joke its been going on since I was 18 and I can't figure out what to do ! it is almost like there is a piece of my brain or body missing which normall allows people to form romantic bonds.

The only sensible solution I can think of is that I am just an ugly mother****er ! Then my options are to stay single or to go out with someone who is equally as ugly but how can you do that it'd be faking it the whole time. Especially because most fat girls are bitter twisted and mean feminsts.
    George, if you think your weight is holding you back, why not exercise. I guarantee you an hour in the gym is more productive than an hour complaining about how much your dating life sucks.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    George, if you think your weight is holding you back, why not exercise. I guarantee you an hour in the gym is more productive than an hour complaining about how much your dating life sucks.
    Sigh* thats what I mean.. I'm a massive guy and you assume that means fat. I exercise all the time. I'm just somewhat of a shape that is out of fashion. You know, muscles and a set of adult male shoulders.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast