+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: talk sh*t thread about anyone

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Although his crack about lilwing made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    OV hates women because they reject him and bestow their sexual favours on other males. He uses that resentment to fuel his warped pespective of female sexuality.

His desire for virgins is part-cover up for his inability to attract a woman, and part-panacea for his sexual insecurities and his own virginal status.
    You are supposed to make fun of me and not describe me. Charlie boy ...um..."II" or whatever...maybe you should change to Charlie Boy III cause I and II are not funny at all. Sometimes third time is the charm.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You are supposed to make fun of me and not describe me. Charlie boy ...um..."II" or whatever...maybe you should change to Charlie Boy III cause I and II are not funny at all. Sometimes third time is the charm.
    So, how's the stalking the girl-from-highschool-who-you-never-met? Still driving by her house to see if she still exists? Still lying down at night in your bed with your little hands round your todger imagining angry sex with her?

(The Lilwing comment made me laff')
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    So, how's the stalking the girl-from-highschool-who-you-never-met? Still driving by her house to see if she still exists? Still lying down at night in your bed with your little hands round your todger imagining angry sex with her?
    LoL, I know you are trying to put me down with those comments but the sad thing is that they are true, minus the holding of ..um...todger...or whatever that is. I drove past her house today ...of course it was a good short cut to take on the way to my gym....I would NOT have angry sex with her though, I would make gentle love with her and finish with a soft drop of cum on her belly.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 13-06-07 at 03:42 PM.

Oh god OV i can't be mean to you but i guess i have to so here gose nothing

OV your jerk and I can’t stand you talking to you is like talking to my 13 year old brother. I can’t stand the way you act. You think you it but your not. You need to get that you dumb ass off that chair and get a life
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss hotty View Post
    Oh god OV i can't be mean to you but i guess i have to so here gose nothing

OV your jerk and I can’t stand you talking to you is like talking to my 13 year old brother. I can’t stand the way you act. You think you it but your not. You need to get that you dumb ass off that chair and get a life
    You are such a meanie, you really hurt my feelings

LOL sorry i don't have a mean bone in my body
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Gerbil: i really do hate that mother****er, he takes little comments at me and then backs off - whats the point?? i dont mind someone taking a swipe at me like Charlie boy, OV and even lilbitch did, but at least they have the balls to back up their claims (jury still out on lilbitch), i assume you are a coward, so just keep your mouth shut next time you parrot ****ing imbecile

you want ammo for a comeback?? i have a stutter - c'mon i am making it really easy for you, take your best shot bitch

Steve: well **** you too you stupid bitch, by the way are you male or female?? i seen a picture of you and swear you looked female (although i couldnt check if you had an adam's apple????) seriously if you are a tranny that would be alright, i wont judge

anachronistic Guest
    *bows*
    *kicks OV in the face as he bows*

OV is a full-of-shit narcissistic ****ass. He thinks he's cute and funny, all that and a bag of potato chips, while at the same time wonders why he is still a virgin. He is obsessed with half-life 2, and masturbates to the graphics. He reports silly comments about silly comments about his virginity which mean no offense, because he is just a softy. He's a waste of space, non-contributive piece of post-whore forum shit.

Hey, kicking is not allowed. Away to the dungeon with you. lilwing, poor guy...you even have zro the stuttering noob to the forum taking shots at you. Personally lilwing, you know what I think? I think you are just jealous that I am so cute, funny, and um....a bag of potato chips. So speaking of that, I think one advice by me is in good quality as compared to about one hundred of yours. It is an honor to get advice from me, people should learn that. So if you get a wise crack instead of advice just don't be angry and simply understand that you were just not worthy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    i have a stutter
    You keep bringing that up but what does stuttering have to do with typing on the internet? You have all the time in the world to type something out.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss hotty View Post
    LOL sorry i don't have a mean bone in my body
    I have a bone you can play with.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 14-06-07 at 01:57 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    Hey, kicking is not allowed. Away to the dungeon with you. lilwing, poor guy...you even have zro the stuttering noob to the forum taking shots at you. Personally lilwing, you know what I think? I think you are just jealous that I am so cute, funny, and um....a bag of potato chips. So speaking of that, I think one advice by me is in good quality as compared to about one hundred of yours. It is an honor to get advice from me, people should learn that. So if you get a wise crack instead of advice just don't be angry and simply understand that you were just not worthy enough.
    Everyone takes shots at me from time to time. You know somethin'? I don't really care. I'm not on here for respect.

And there goes your narcissistic sense of bullshit again. There is nothing to envy of you.

Quite frankly I haven't SEEN ANY advice by you, and even if there was, there is a lack of logic and/or experience.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Although his crack about lilwing made me laugh.
    many people on here have mentioned that to me on here. Perhaps I am being a stupid hypocritical bitch on here. But I don't give a ****.

How the hell is that narcissistic? anyways, you are not supposed to get offended here...oh and ...you do envy me...sucka!

anachronistic Guest
    How the hell is that narcissistic? anyways, you are not supposed to get offended here...oh and ...you do envy me...sucka!
    I'm not at all offended.

Damn. I guess you found out my secret jealousy for you.

edit: oh shit, forgot. by narcissistic i meant you're still failing to realize that you're none of those things.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    Gerbil: i really do hate that mother****er, he takes little comments at me and then backs off - whats the point?? i dont mind someone taking a swipe at me like Charlie boy, OV and even lilbitch did, but at least they have the balls to back up their claims (jury still out on lilbitch), i assume you are a coward, so just keep your mouth shut next time you parrot ****ing imbecile

you want ammo for a comeback?? i have a stutter - c'mon i am making it really easy for you, take your best shot bitch

Steve: well **** you too you stupid bitch, by the way are you male or female?? i seen a picture of you and swear you looked female (although i couldnt check if you had an adam's apple????) seriously if you are a tranny that would be alright, i wont judge
    you sound like a pissed off granny. '**** this and **** that' with 'bitch made mother****er' there is no syntax or meaning to anything you say.

steve is a sexy female, and you know it. why don't you post a picture of yourself so we can all laugh at the buck-tooth midget you are?

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast