+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does this always happen to me

Tone Guest
    LoL k cool, got it!

:]

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Again I see it as just MORE problems to come from bringing it back up, and all you're going to get is fake answers. "Of coures not - this will never happen - I love you!" 6 months later they break up (for whatever reason) and he throws this in her face sayin she lied to him, she said this, she promised, blah blah blah.
    Tone, this is all fine and good, except that IT DID HAPPEN AGAIN. And from my experience with these types of issues it will continue happening until she is no longer "confused" anymore...

Look, I think we are talking about two completely different subject matters. You are talking about altruism, forgiveness of somebody for doing something wrong and who will never wrong again. I am talking about that in this case altruism may only work against the guy. I.e. If she is confused she will continue being confused and not knowing where the relationship heads. This is what I'm trying to warn against because i've seen this happen many time before.

I'm not a robot, but I also don't like it when people start playing around with other people's feelings and making it sound like they are confused and that their confusion (Not themselves) is somehow making them do things that they would not normally do (Yes, I've seen people cheat under the same umbrella as well)

Sure, let's agree to disagree, but once again, notice how we are talking about two different subject matters, altruism and reoccurence and how both should be recognized in this particular situation...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate to keep arguing all this, but I can't help disagreeing with what is said. what happened the first time did not happen again. He said she isn't talking as much but I don't see where your getting this happeened twice? Unless your referring to associating with her ex. And yes I agree that if your confused issues will continue to arise until they are figured out.. but where do you get she is still confused? He has not stated that in any of his posts. He has stated HIS confusion with her responses or actions which none of us will be really able to help with since we don't her.

I don't think she blamed confusion for talking to her ex.. Again I think your looking into all this too much. Never once was that even mentioned.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie
    I hate to keep arguing all this, but I can't help disagreeing with what is said. what happened the first time did not happen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaPDiddy
    She and I haven't been talking much, so I do believe as of late shes talking to him as much or slightly more than she is to me.
    Denial is bliss
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Humph, this is depressing me to no end.

Do i keep texting her...if she doesnt respond...do i text her again..

do i call her..

or do i let her slowly forget about me ...and slowly let her fall out of love with me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i feel really bad now.... We have been throwing in a bunch of stuff that really hasn't helped you at all.

Edit: If you guys are as close as what you say then it won't bother her f you text her... but I would also call her too and just talk ya know?

Okay agreed

Masta, it will be very hard until you are back within the physical reach of your gf.

For now, accentuate the positive, don't bother thinking about any negatives since it won't help you one bit.

Call her from time to time, but for now don't mention anything on the relationship front, just be her friend and try to make the conversation time with her as something special...

Worry about your relationship when you are within physical distance of her and can talk to her eye to eye, but even then do it only after you spend a lot of quality time with her and after you both rediscover once again why you got together in the first place...
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Okay agreed

Masta, it will be very hard until you are back within the physical reach of your gf.

For now, accentuate the positive, don't bother thinking about any negatives since it won't help you one bit.

Call her from time to time, but for now don't mention anything on the relationship front, just be her friend and try to make the conversation time with her as something special...

Worry about your relationship when you are within physical distance of her and can talk to her eye to eye, but even then do it only after you spend a lot of quality time with her and after you both rediscover once again why you got together in the first place...

okay.

good man u are.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ok..on that note I will stop posting in here..... good Luck Masta!

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaPDiddy
    She and I haven't been talking much, so I do believe as of late shes talking to him as much or slightly more than she is to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Denial is bliss
    What?

So because this guy THINKS she's talking to him again, you are just going to ASSUME it's true???

Sure there's a good chance it could be, but I'd wait to find out the facts first.

However - I DO AGREE that they shouldn't really put too much focus on making a LDR (Long Distance Relationship) work... besides while you're away maybe she can get back with the ex and be reminded of all the reasons they broke up in the first place - so she has that out her system by the time you return.

LoL of course that's easier said than done. But yeah, just try not to really stress out too much about things... wait til you go back for winter break for a month and see how things go.

Or maybe she should be single for awhile to get over her 3 year relationship. I thought she was just jumping from one (long term) relationship to another, so of course she is going to be confused because she doesn't allow herself time to get over one guy before going to another. Been there, done that.

Tone Guest
    Could be that too.

For some reason I thought she had been broke up with him for 6+ months.

I don't know. I don't remember seeing anything about it. I just assumed because she told him she's always been in relationships and sometimes she feels like she doesn't know who she is as a person.

I'm off to bed

Good morning to you guys and goodnight to me
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast