+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Your pictures..

Wow....you're....beautiful.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

There are some very pretty ladies on this forum..Gee, I wonder how Indi holds up with these pretty ladies.. *wink*
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, this obsession with looks. It's not like we can claim any credit for it, like intellect or accomplishments. All the luck of the genes...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Wow....you're....beautiful.
    Seconded.

You should ask her out!

hahaha thanks guys :O ;]

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Ah, this obsession with looks. It's not like we can claim any credit for it, like intellect or accomplishments. All the luck of the genes...
    True....still, lots of things in nature are beautiful by fortuitous genes, doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Seconded.

You should ask her out!
    ROFL...tchyeah, like a guy such as myself would be able to successfully ask out a beautiful girl AND one that has good traits. Lol, do pigs fly yet? do snowballs have a chance in hell yet?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, LR, now when I say that when I was younger I went for guys like you... does this help to know?

Life is short, sweet. Have the courage to go for what you want. There are things worse than not getting what you want. Not having the courage to reach out for them, for starters.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Does it help?...I think so. To what extent, I'm still pondering. That does mean something to me..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    So, LR, now when I say that when I was younger I went for guys like you...
    I married one like him, and liked him for a long time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I married an ass and only now have found one more like LR. Never too late but I hope LR sorts his shit out sooner than we did.

Why don't the young ones want to learn from our mistakes?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Psst, Indi. Apparently you've reached the inbox capacity; I think you might have had an impending message restricted until ya clear space.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, old people + tech...
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Well, I hope I'd be worthy of wonderful ladies like yourselves, vash and indi. Some days I just keep thinking I'm just and will always only be a boy, not a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Some days I just keep thinking I'm just and will always only be a boy, not a man.
    it's all up to you! you have it in you to make the change if you want to :]

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast