+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions Ladies: Ask a Gay Male

Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    If she allows him to sleep with other men during the relationship then it wouldnt qualify exactly as cheating. But if she doesnt let him then, mark my words, that man will go behind her back and cheat with men. This happens all the time in the gay, bi, lesbian community. She wont be able to provide him with what he really needs, which is a man. She wont have to worry about him cheating with other women, it will be the men she will have to ward off.
    I agree with the above quote. I am not trying to be mean or rude but I have a friend who is friends with straights, gays, and bisexuals and we noticed that bisexuals have a very strong tendency to cheat. If they are in an exclusive relationship, there is a good chance they will cheat on their partner with another person of opposite sex of their partner.

Do you think there is such a thing as a metrosexual (a heterosexual male that may be mistaken as a stereotypical homosexual) or are they gay but have not "discovered themselves yet?

Many, many people think my fiancee is gay. I am sure he is not. He's just very well-groomed and enjoys the finer things in life, like food and wine and nice clothes. That boy is not gay.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love your avatar IndiReloaded are you Buddhist? So many clues tell me that...the screenname, the avatar, even the subtitle that states, "Transient Sentient." I love it.
    Thank you, DL.

To answer your question directly, I'd have to say no. Tho I greatly admire many aspects of buddhist philosophy, I'd stop short of 'calling' myself any religion. Is that 'buddhist'? LOL, maybe, maybe not.

BTW, my avatar is actually a piece of 'genetic art'. Each one is unique and uses an evolution-like process to incrementally improve a drawing. I can see why you think it looks like a mandala, tho.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    I am surprised my avatar doesn't give anything away.

I thought indie's avatar was one of those pictures that you stare at and see the picture hidden within. her religion is that life is like a arcade machine.

who's better... mr. garrison or waylon smithers?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Why are men so obsessed with my pink taco?
    Thats not a gay mans question... but its an easy answer... cuz its soft warm and inviting!

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Do you think there is such a thing as a metrosexual (a heterosexual male that may be mistaken as a stereotypical homosexual) or are they gay but have not "discovered themselves yet?
    OF course one can be a metrosexual and certainly not be homosexual. There are some men who exhibit feminine personality characteristics but are straight. SO like you said these men are merely mistaken as homosexuals.

Many, many people think my fiancee is gay. I am sure he is not. He's just very well-groomed and enjoys the finer things in life, like food and wine and nice clothes. That boy is not gay.
    I would say no, he's not. Straight men like to be extravagant too.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    I am surprised my avatar doesn't give anything away.

I thought indie's avatar was one of those pictures that you stare at and see the picture hidden within. her religion is that life is like a arcade machine.
    And what is your religion??

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    who's better... mr. garrison or waylon smithers?
    Mr Garrison definitely. HE is so outrageous, but I love it.

A metrosexual man is so sexy to me. It is very refreshing to have a man that loves the finer things in life and dress very nicely and is always perfectly groomed and smelling great. We almost always wine and dine together. Hmmm A+ to all the metrosexuals

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you (dharma)?

How did your parents handle it when you came out?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    And what is your religion??
    I pmed you. I don't like to talk about it openly on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    How old are you (dharma)?

How did your parents handle it when you came out?
    I'm 23. When I came out to my parents, I didnt tell them directly. They found out, through a phone conversation I was having in which my mom overheard. I tried at first to deny it, but then I finally told her. At first, she was angry and said she couldnt accept it. And I had always been the type of person to not care what others think, but I couldnt not care about what my parents thought. So it did hurt me at first. But as with every other feeling, this one passed by rather quickly. And I began to notice that I had opened myself up to alot more freedom than I had when I was a closeted gay. I'm so glad they know, and all of my straight friends, I'm glad they accept me. Now I can just be myself and not have to worry about skeletons in the closet coming to light. When you're gay, coming out is the best thing you could ever do.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast