+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice giver needs advice: infidelity imminent

So as intriguing as it sounds, a separation kind of scares me. And it would be even more unfair to her.
    And cheating wont hurt her even more?? I think deep inside you have made up your mind and are coming on this board looking for a validation to cheat.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davies View Post
    I wonder how she'd feel if I quit my job, sat on the couch in my underwear all day scratching my nuts and watching Seinfeld reruns. Then pissed the bed twice a week and and slept in the closet.

Should she just shut up and be happy that I chose to be her "lifelong companion"?
    No, it isn't about shutting up. In fact, it is important to communicate rather than to build up an adversarial relationship with your wife. She is an introvert and that is her social conditioning. Whereas you are more social and that is your social conditioning. It is not fair to say she is "depressed" or "anti-social" and whatever terminalogy you used to make her appear abnormal. She just enjoy being at home more than you do. She may even have the idea that staying home is what married couples do. It is not your job to demand her to be a certain way. Just because she is married to you, doesn't mean she owes her life to you. Keep this in mind when you have talk with her. Communicate to her you would like her to go out with her and to have sex with her. If she still doesn't want to, then she doesn't want to. If you can't accept that, you should find another partner who you can relate to better. You can be a good father to your daughter without having to be a husband. Make sure she is well provided for and spend time with her.
    Last edited by sadie_genie; 08-11-12 at 12:38 AM.

Oddly enough, some significant shit transpired here in the past hour or so. Chippy sent me a FB message with her number to text her. Not even 30 minutes later my wife sent me a text that she wants to continue our talk from last night because sh'es feeling uneasy about it.

Two very unexpected turns.

I'll keep you posted I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats.
    Last edited by Phil Davies; 08-11-12 at 12:56 AM.

Phil - Do not respond to Chippy...do not cheat. Figure out your shit with your wife first. Look at it this way...would you want some man/a husband treating your daughter like you are treating your wife? Would you want your daughter texting some confused married dude? I hope not. You have to live by example...your actions...

Who the **** is chippy. Lost here. Can someone fill me in on the latest shenanigans.

"Chippy" is the greatest god damn name for a young piece of side ass that I've ever heard before. Not sure if its popular in some other country or whatever but I'm starting the trend here.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    Phil - Do not respond to Chippy...do not cheat. Figure out your shit with your wife first. Look at it this way...would you want some man/a husband treating your daughter like you are treating your wife? Would you want your daughter texting some confused married dude? I hope not. You have to live by example...your actions...
    That was a low blow. But effective.

Oh, you're playing with fire again Phil Davies. Your cock will fall off one day if you keep this up. Keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davies View Post
    That was a low blow. But effective.
    I always think of my daughter before I do something. I have been VERY tempted to cheat recently...and I didn't. I thought of her and our family and pulled my head out of my ass.

As demented as this sounds I kinda want my wife to fight for me. And I want her to win.

Your wife is a hermit and a cunt. If she wants to fight then let her, but until she starts, you should at least rail chippy out a few times, if not more. I'll say again, I think you should end the marriage too.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 08-11-12 at 01:35 AM.

Holy shit! How am I just now finding out about this thread?!

Fu​ck!

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Holy shit! How am I just now finding out about this thread?!

Fu​ck!
    Yeah man, phil is showing some nice potential. I hope your woman isnt called dorothy.

Ahahahahhahahahahaha

He's like a combination of CAM and Doppel.

Remember how CAM would come on here and brag about how skilled he was in the sack, how big his dick was, etc., but was still single because no woman really wanted to put up with his bullshit for more than 5 minutes?

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast