+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Couples on LF

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    lol dude, Chicago is in Illinois...
    What's the matter? Is that too far to travel to stuff your cock in my ass?

Anyway, if you ever come to butt**** nowhere, let me know. We can go out and just shoot guns in open air. No ranges or anything.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i propose Vashti for mom LF admin and Loveadmin for pop LF admin!
    umm.. i think that LA is younger than i am.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Heh ,good but I think I could make someone's dream come true being in couple with him...He asked for it sooo many times Illu and Moi;P
    wait, what did i get dragged into now??

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    There was Innova and that one chick, but I don't know who else.

It's kind of funny hooking up like that. We don't tell anyone about this forum. It's kind of like our little secret.
    that wasn't a hook up, but more like an online flirtatious event that we all got to watch and wack off to.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    that wasn't a hook up, but more like an online flirtatious event that we all got to watch and wack off to.
    That was the tip of the iceberg dude, haha

I'd probably be rather intimidated upon meeting anyone here in real life... at first anyway.

Takes me a while to warm up to people....

Though I would certainly consider it to be great experience... I wonder if others behave differently (as in being much bolder) on here that they do in real life?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I like to think I am just as conversational in person, but in a more serious way. This is a place for giving superficial advice and having slapstick debates if you ask me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    I'd probably be rather intimidated upon meeting anyone here in real life... at first anyway.

Takes me a while to warm up to people....

Though I would certainly consider it to be great experience... I wonder if others behave differently (as in being much bolder) on here that they do in real life?
    shit, i've only met nomas up in vegas and we went drinking... that guy can't drink for shit.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    That was the tip of the iceberg dude, haha
    i guess so "tip" is right, i didn't even get to see skye flash her tits dammit...

raverboy

shit, i've only met nomas up in vegas and we went drinking... that guy can't drink for shit.

I'd like to take you drinking some time... show you how to do it right...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

i reckon the irish know best
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i reckon the irish know best

The Irish are known for drinking... and just as easily stereotyped as being unable to handle it.

Germans tend to have a stereotype of being able to 'hold their alcohol' for some reason...

- James Allen

and the russians, jaysus i have been amazed at some of the russians i have seen drinkin, i reckon me and indig could have a good session, altho dunno if i could keep up with her
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    girl... i'm sorry to say, but i'll more than likely drink you under the table. but you're more than welcome to try keeping up with me.

raverboy

girl... i'm sorry to say, but i'll more than likely drink you under the table. but you're more than welcome to try keeping up with me.

raverboy

It would be fun to try! Though I'll warn ya... nobody (as of yet) has drank me under the table. Alcohol just doesn't stay that long in my system...

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would anyone want to hold their alcohol anyway?

If you wanted to stay coherent wouldn't it make more sense to drink non-alcoholic beverages?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Why would anyone want to hold their alcohol anyway?

If you wanted to stay coherent wouldn't it make more sense to drink non-alcoholic beverages?

It's not a matter of being sickly and incoherent... there's a nice level of drunkedness you reach and you usually try to maintain that 'buzz.' No need to really drink too much more than that... unless of course, you're trying to show off...

- James Allen

of course fras you're right about non alco drinks but when one is young it does become about competitions, i remember i had one with my brother, he beat me by 6 hours, he managed to drink for 42 hrs and i managed to drink for 36 hrs, i found i was fairly tired by the end of it, but he was still hangin in there with a smile and a pint. of course i wouldn't do that anymore cos it's expensive and unhealthy but when you're young you can handle it

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast