+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Same girl broke my heart twice. (because of her mother) need answer to a question.

Tone Guest
    Yeah I know but I didn't know what else to call it LoL

What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I keep looking through all the emails, all the IM conversations, the letters? It's causing me more pain and for some reason I can't stop doing it. I don't understand, this doesn't make any sense to me. Why would God let us meet, especially the way we did and then have it end this way? Why does everything feel so wrong?
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Tone Guest
    Because you're a normal guy who is going through a painful breakup.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    Why would God let us meet, especially the way we did and then have it end this way?
    Cause you were suppose to learn something from it.

Bullshit. The only time God (MAYBE!) had anything to do with it was when your own conscience started poking you in your ribs. (And Tone's absolutely correct. You're just a guy going through a painful time. Nothing new there at all. Don't single yourself out for punishment so.)
    Last edited by whaywardj; 02-07-05 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Bullshit. The only time God (MAYBE!) had anything to do with it was when your own conscience started poking you in your ribs. (And Tone's absolutely corerct. You're just a guy going through a painful time. Nothing new there at all. Don't single yourself out for punishment so.)
    what? I don't get it.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

What you're going through isn't all that unusual and it isn't any greater a burden than anyone else in the world has ever had to carry and get through. Persisting in beating on yourself over why it failed just makes you look as if you think you're having a unique and special (God driven) experience. You're not. Get over yourself on this one, man. She nor God are your problem. You are. Do you realize how totally self-centered all your posts have been? How can you expect anyone to be next to you when you can't get outside yourself enough to even SEE passed your own anguish and self pity? Snap out of it.

yea, I didn't think about that. I just have never hurt this much before in my entire life. I know that there are people out there every day going through the same thing. I just need to get my emotions out so I can at least start to get past her.

Good to hear you say that. I'll listen. Doesn't mean I won't call 'em as I see 'em, though. Just try to stop spinning out timelines in your mind. Keep your attention on the present right in front of you, even if it hurts. It's ALWAYS best to embrace that off yourself which is most difficult to face. If you just look at it without trying to judge it, it all becomes just another day. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    yea, I didn't think about that. I just have never hurt this much before in my entire life. I know that there are people out there every day going through the same thing. I just need to get my emotions out so I can at least start to get past her.
    you should read another thread. i forgot the title of it. but look up spartacus and you'll see that his emotional run is similar to yours.

and she also got in touch with him. they were going to meet or something.

come to think of it, i'm worried about him. wonder if he's posted in the last few days? you think she sic the cop on him?
    "Ogres are like onions."

yea, actually that's a good idea. I've been neglecting everything around me. I haven't been eating, I have things that I was working on before and now I haven't done anything with them. All I've been doing is dwelling on the past, dwelling on her, talking about her. I've completely disregarded everything else. That can't be healthy.

it's hard. it really is.
    "Ogres are like onions."

"Life is a comedy for those who think and tragedy for those who feel." A lot of us have been in a similar situation so we know what you're going through. Right now, you're not thinking very clearly and your thoughts are all over the place. At times you understand what you need to do, yet it's not so easy to just go and do it...Small steps dude, small steps...
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

You can't stress those small steps enough.
    "Ogres are like onions."

yea, that's so true. here I've been trying to advance everything way ahead and try and skip ahead, but I need to take it one day, one hour at a time.

one hour. .. one hour at a time. and the loveforum every hour of it.

it's addictive.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast