+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies, I need your feedback...

I think if you're more comfortable and like the end result of not smiling better go with that, your profile intro is 'cheerful' sounding enough for it not to be that big of a deal I think.

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    Apparently all my smiles look forced, lol.
    That's because you smile specifically to take the photo. If you don't smile because you feel like smiling, then it's a forced smile.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    That's because you smile specifically to take the photo. If you don't smile because you feel like smiling, then it's a forced smile.
    That is because I REALLY hate being photographed. In fact, before this whole online dating escapade, I think the last time I had a photo taken of me was back in college for my ID, lol. Every time I have to be on the lens side of a camera flash, I die a little inside. I think it just may kill me before all of this is said and done, lol.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 10-07-13 at 06:37 AM.

I didn't think the teeth made you look like a serial killer. I just found the photos a bit dorky.

Anyway, the photo with the car is good and so is the one in the yard. Now, we just have to look at the closeup. I looked at a few other profiles to try and find the type of shots which would appeal to me. These guys both have photos which would work for me:
    http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=55923043
    http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=42436741

Not only do I get to see them clearly, but the photos have context and tell me something about the person. I particularly like the photos of the guy in sunglasses.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I didn't think the teeth made you look like a serial killer. I just found the photos a bit dorky.

Anyway, the photo with the car is good and so is the one in the yard. Now, we just have to look at the closeup. I looked at a few other profiles to try and find the type of shots which would appeal to me. These guys both have photos which would work for me:
    http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=55923043
    http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=42436741

Not only do I get to see them clearly, but the photos have context and tell me something about the person. I particularly like the photos of the guy in sunglasses.
    Ok good suggestions I suppose. Not sure about the sunglasses one though, lol. That is one thing all the sites say not to do for a main pic. Thanks for picking a few of those for me to look at. That is helpful.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 10-07-13 at 07:00 AM.

Ok good suggestions I suppose. Not sure about the sunglasses one though, lol. That is one thing all the sites say not to do for a main pic. Thanks for picking a few of those for me to look at. That is helpful.
    In principal, I agree with the sunglasses sentiment. But the ones this guy is wearing are very light and I can still see his eyes.

I tried to join the site with a fake profile so that I could find more good profiles for you to see. But I can't think of a hard enough password to get in. I'm all numbers and letters and upper and lower case and no luck. Was it this difficult for you to join? Any suggestions?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I bet it is just that verification screen giving you grief. Those are a pain where you have to match the numbers and letters when you can barely see them. Thanks for trying.

You see the guy just on his motorcycle? You could do the same on your ATV....the majority of samples are all just imprompt to, simple, natural photos...nothing staged.

Well, I don't have an ATV or motorcycle, but I do understand what you guys are saying about the photos now. I am going to try again this coming weekend to get some more relaxed/spontaneous photos. I think I have just been trying too hard, lol.

Try my b&w suggestion and dog suggestion Let us know when you put up new photos so we can all look, please. I smile both ways off your smile Q earlier in your thread. Toothy grin and closed mouth...go with what ever makes you feel most comfy. Snap lots of photos both ways and then judge.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Well will be here waiting.....

Alright, so this is my last attempt at these darn photos, so I went all out, lol. There are several on my profile now and I took them with the suggestions you guys have made in mind. I tried to add some variety and even went a little goofy on a couple. I also made some changes to my description to liven it up a bit. Tell me what you guys think...

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=50706517

I have one more social setting pic I am going to add of a gathering I went to on the 4th, but I don't have it yet from the person who took it.

Thanks
    Last edited by CleanCut; 15-07-13 at 04:41 AM.

OMG much much better! Keep it up.....keep adding more

Just my opinion but I really like the black and white photo with you wearing sunglasses.....that should be your profile picture...I like the truck one too...you look very relaxed. What do your friends think of your profile now?.....I like the car one...that one is pretty good too.

Alright, so this is my last attempt at these darn photos, so I went all out, lol. There are several on my profile now and I took them with the suggestions you guys have made in mind. I tried to add some variety and even went a little goofy on a couple. I also made some changes to my description to liven it up a bit. Tell me what you guys think...

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=50706517

I have one more social setting pic I am going to add of a gathering I went to on the 4th, but I don't have it yet from the person who took it.

Thanks
    Nice new photos, Clean Cut. Looks like you took my B&W advice and look how well smackie liked the sunglasses one, I like both of the b&w ones the most. Great redo, imo. Have you got any site feedback off the ladies there yet? You look happier in the new shots, more carefree, it will definitely help you out. All the best!
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast