+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some Ideas!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL Hayward!!! I love your analogical thinking!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    I can relate a little to these situations. I don't think continuos emphasis on just the physical aspects of a sexual relationship is enough to alleviate boredom and routine (They are actually contributing factors to such), it's only a matter of time until the new physical excitement catalyst becomes old news. From my experience anyway. Then I discovered ways of emotional expression through these physical acts and personaly found it a lot more gratifying and longer lasting than preoccupation with body parts and pieces of clothing (shallowness of which becomes apparent after over use)
    I agree with you Mishayna. This reminds of a show I was watching on HBO - a British import about sex therapists who worked with a couple that wasn't able to enjoy normal sex. Every encounter they had involved some sort of costuming and props. The woman couldn't orgasm and the sex was meaningless. The therapists told them to get rid of all the accessories and taught them how to connect on an emotional level, and the woman started having orgasms.

I am a sucker for happy endings.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well see my problem isn't having an orgasm, I do every time we have sex (with the exception of the occasional ones without), and we do have sex often and it's good. It's just when we are in the mood we start messing around. I wanted to find differnet things to do to get his attention in a different manner. I ahve heard of people role playing and stuff like that so it hoguht it would be cool.

Don't get me wrong it's not that our sex life sucks it's just that I'm teh type that also likes to try new things periodically.

New things are good. And I think we become less inhibited with age. Exploring yourself and living out fantasies (with a person you are comfortable and secure with) is a GREAT thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Well see my problem isn't having an orgasm, I do every time we have sex (with the exception of the occasional ones without), and we do have sex often and it's good. It's just when we are in the mood we start messing around. I wanted to find differnet things to do to get his attention in a different manner. I ahve heard of people role playing and stuff like that so it hoguht it would be cool.

Don't get me wrong it's not that our sex life sucks it's just that I'm teh type that also likes to try new things periodically.
    Hehe - I wasn't talking about YOU, silly! (I admit it, I haven't even read most of the posts on this thread since the 4th page.)

I was speaking in generalities when referring to Mishayna's post. Generally speaking, I think emotional sex is vastly superior to any other kind of sex, although an occasional role playing fantasy is certainly fine, assuming you have an emotional connection to your partner to begin with. It just seems like lots of people resort to this type of sex to artificially pump life back into a dying thing.

...it's not that our sex life sucks...
    What? No sucking in your sex life?! Why, that's just soo...wrong!
    Speak less. Say more.

I have already done the usual lingerie, and making dinner naked thing so I'm trying to see if you guys have any more ideas out there!
    How about after dinner instead of you and he watching TV why dont you tie him up and sit on his face thats his dessert

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    What? No sucking in your sex life?! Why, that's just soo...wrong!

Actually quite the contrary!!!!!!!

when he comes home, sit naked on the bed with a sixpack of beer in your hand, and say "shall we have a little fun tonight"?...jokin

Morning sex is a good way to start the day, and keep you on your mans mind all day long

Ok well since my bf works such a horrible schedule I like to do little things for him when he comes home to keep his spirits up. But I would like some additional ideas as to how to *SPARK* his interest, when he gets home. This is basically the normal routine when he comes home.

Comes home about 11pm, we say hello and he may sit on the couch with me for a ltitle bit or he'll go straight to the computer to check out his fantasy football league while I finish up dinner for him. Most of time after that we kinda just sit and watch tv for a little bit and then go to bed. Now mind you, it's not that we aren't having sex or anything but I want to do something to surprise the hell out of him and/or get him real excited!

I have already done the usual lingerie, and making dinner naked thing so I'm trying to see if you guys have any more ideas out there!
    buy him a Sêxdôll...........
    and a 15" of you know what, make sure it's microwaveable....
    and say honey i wanna rockon witha Strâpõn
    Gooooooooooooooooood Luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by jaye; 07-11-05 at 11:04 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Buy him sex doll?? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of sex with me??

Something simple just hangout with a nice nighty on, something tight, like a long shirt/skirt kinda thing. Just hangout with him and cook, remember to bend over and lil things like that so he sees you have no panties on and just tease teh crap out of him. I work 13+ hours a day and if my girl did anything like this Id forget hoe tired I was.
    If a man says something in the woods and there are no women around to hear him, is he still wrong?

I love your sig, Sal329

hahahahahahahaha

how about you jump on him as soon as he opens the door, no time to sit on the couch for a little bit, just jump on him!! ^^o!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast