+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: big tits or not?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tiay - you need a new family. I will let you join mine. Don't worry about the stretch marks. They happen when skin stretches due to rapid growth, and they are largely genetic. They will fade after you've had them a while. For the record - there is nothing that will help with pregnancy stretch marks. Look at your mom's tummy. If she has stretch marks, you are doomed, no matter what you stick on your belly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think I could live with Tiay having big boobs.

CAM, my bad :-(

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt Tiay was offended.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I doubt she was either. CAM was joking in case you couldn't tell. I was playing along.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ya think? I very much doubt it. Of course, sometimes it's hard to tell on the internet.
    Last edited by vashti; 06-05-07 at 12:30 PM.

For some reason at work it was big boob day. There was this hot ass red head, that had nice big boobs that was staring at, besides her ass and legs. There where a couple of girls my age that had big boobs as well and I was checking those out as well. There was one blond that had a nice size rack with her tits coming out to say hi. The best part of that was she asked me a question so I was able to say hi to the tits and the nice cleavage. She was also a MILF, just like Vash is.

I am wondering what the girls that show up at my work are going to wear when it gets hotter........

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    aw well. I can only do that if I get my mom to shorten the back strap.

hehehe
    BORN TO BE HAPPY

SO WHY AM I SAD

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Tiay - you need a new family. I will let you join mine.
    Can I bring my dad?

Don't worry about the stretch marks. They happen when skin stretches due to rapid growth, and they are largely genetic. They will fade after you've had them a while.
    yeah, I wouldn't mind so much if they turned that silvery colour. My mom has a few of those, but they're hardly noticeable. She also had almost no boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I think I could live with Tiay having big boobs.
    that's great, fras, I'll cancel the surgery so!

I doubt Tiay was offended.
    what? where?

..the only problem I see with cocoa butter is that it sounds so edible.. (:

anachronistic Guest
    [QUOTE=vashti;265791]Tiay - you need a new family. I will let you join mine. /QUOTE]

vashti, does your family wear yamacas?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post

vashti, does your family wear yamacas?
    Only at synagogue... Except for my husband's grown son - he is ultra-Orthodox, so he always covers his head. He wears some other religious articles, too. Anyway, they are worn mainly by the males, although some more modern women choose to wear them. I don't.

Only at synagogue... Except for my husband's grown son - he is ultra-Orthodox, so he always covers his head. He wears some other religious articles, too. Anyway, they are worn mainly by the males, although some more modern women choose to wear them. I don't.
    ah, yeah, super religious people scare me, though. Do you only eat kosher meat? Actually might do that myself when i'm in the states.. more humane, right..?

gah. he just held delicious french bread under my nose, literally, and then continued to eat it, smacking loudly. he's still eating. that's like.. 600 greasy calories. ugh

anachronistic Guest
    ah, yeah, super religious people scare me, though. Do you only eat kosher meat? Actually might do that myself when i'm in the states.. more humane, right..?

gah. he just held delicious french bread under my nose, literally, and then continued to eat it, smacking loudly. he's still eating. that's like.. 600 greasy calories. ugh
    they scare me too. that'd be awesome if we had a loveforum get together

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    a loveforum get together
    capital plan! where?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Although *I* don't eat pork or shellfish, my family doesn't eat kosher meat for two reasons: first, because there is no kosher market where we live and secondly, we aren't technically a kosher house. The males in the family eat whatever they want. My daughter is a vegetarian, so she keeps kosher only by default. But yes, kosher slaughter methods are supposedly more humane.

And yeah, my husband's son scares us too. We don't know WTF happened to him, and we find his brand of religion offensive in many ways, although not so offensive as some of the other religious crap he's participated in. He's always been one of those people "searching for meaning". I guess he is rebelling against a relatively permissive upbringing by embracing something so rigid. Some people seem to need a tremendous amount of structure in their lives to feel secure.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast