+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: So what is your fetish?

LostNotFound Guest
    i wana pin him down.
    or against a wall or on the floor. anywhere we're he can't move for atleast30seconds. now that would be good. then like have a play fight and pin him down again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I've never done that. Maybe someday I'll give it a try. How would that conversation go, Indus18?

"Um, have you ever wanted to be a ...fireman?"
    Hahaha, following that statement, all sorts of puns about "fire hoses" and the like came to mind, but I'll spare you. I don't really understand elaborate pre-planned role-playing, but then again, I'm still a novice. All the set-up and the planning of your character, I think it would ruin the mood...hmmm

For me, it was always really spontaneous, and of course, most of the time we were intimate, it was the pretty straight-forward, kissing, exploring, heating up, heavy petting, etc etc, and no extra scenarios involved. But when the role-playing did happen it always started with a playful mood, like we'd just be talking, flirting, etc, and if she'd suddenly get grabby or sexual, just as a natural reaction, I'd say something like "whoa, watch your hands there, stranger" and she'd chuckle, but then the idea that she WAS a stranger came into play and evolved from there, you know?

But if the fireman is what gets you going, Gigabitch, lol, I say the first step is to buy him a costume. Maybe leave it casually in the closet. After the initial "honey, wtf is this," who knows what could happen? lol...
    Last edited by Indus18; 30-09-07 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    that's a great story Indus18. I envy people who can do roleplay like that, I think i'd just burst out laughing and ruin the whole thing... but definitely something I'd want to try sometime.
    Thanks, Tiay. I definitely recommend that you do try it. It's actually impossible to ruin, I think. I mean sometimes the ridiculousness of the scenarios, (like when I was supposed to be a stranger, forcing her...if you knew me, i'm one of the least threatening people you'd ever meet, so at times it was hard to make it believable as it was such a stretch) and the resulting giggling, made it more fun. We'd try to stay in character and just be smirking, kissing playfully, and then maybe a vein of seriousness would hit and I'd just incorporate it, like "Wow, you're actually enjoying this. And here I thought you wanted to get away..." Whenever two people who sync really well together are trying something new and exciting, I think no matter how much it deviates from the original plan, it always turns out to be fun.

Also, I just had to say this when you said you waited a long time before touching her anywhere that a regular masseuse wouldn't– thank you! Yay, a guy who understands that not-touching is at times MORE of a turn on than just going straight for the valley or the mountains.
    My ex always teased me that I was sensitive like a girl; that a lot of time I needed build-up or I wouldn't really be into it (not that we didn't every now and then have passionate, rip each other's clothes off, moments), but mostly, it was just that she was pretty selfish in bed. (Don't ask me how I let that go on for 4 years...) However, now that she's no longer with me, she calls me and tells me how much she misses the way I do things, and what she would do to me, blah blah blah. The irony brings a smile to my face.

She was my only serious relationship (4 years, ages 17 to 21), so I don't know how most women operate (though I'm eager to get back in the game and find out), but over time, I learned that extra time in the beginning saved me a lot of extra effort at the end. When we first started a sexual relationship, and I had no experience, no matter how hard I tried, I could only make her finish about a third or fourth of the time. Later, it was really rewarding to see that I could get a more intense orgasm out of her in 10 minutes with lots of build-up than I could in 50 minutes without much build-up. (Not to mention the latter method was just exhausting)
    Last edited by Indus18; 30-09-07 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indus18 View Post
    Later, it was really rewarding to see that I could get a more intense orgasm out of her in 10 minutes with lots of build-up than I could in 50 minutes without much build-up. (Not to mention the latter method was just exhausting)
    yeah, that's so true. Could you explain this to my boyfriend, who considers 10 minutes to be a lot of foreplay? Also, I just realised that I do the same thing when I masturbate- ie, I think sexy thoughts and kinda caress myself elsewhere for up to an hour before I actually do it.

I stayed in this Saturday, blew off quite a few friends, to address piles of homework, and here I am wasting my day away on this forum. If I'm not careful, I might become addicted. But you know what? I don't regret it right now because:

Also, I just realised that I do the same thing when I masturbate- ie, I think sexy thoughts and kinda caress myself elsewhere for up to an hour before I actually do it.
    Tiay, you share beautiful things. Lol, the voyeuristic window into an attractive girl's private time is always appreciated.

Oh, and I'd be more than happy to explain it to your boyfriend, but somehow (and this is just a wild guess) I think he'd be less-than-thrilled to hear it from me, lol.

lol, thanks (: it's odd, I didn't realise I did that- till I was trying to, eh, finish off before catching my train. It was already at the station when I came.. pun intended. Luckily the ticket guy had it wait for me (:
    yeah, you're right, it's my job to tell him. I wish we had more time to work on this stuff.. we talk every day so emotional bonding is good, but we only get brief windows for the physical part.

It was already at the station when I came.. pun intended. Luckily the ticket guy had it wait for me
    LOL, i love the fact that your finishing was more important than possibly missing your train. That says a lot about you, Tiay!

I wish we had more time to work on this stuff.. we talk every day so emotional bonding is good, but we only get brief windows for the physical part.
    Well the emotional bonding is way more important anyways, in my opinion. Obviously we all wish for mind-blowing sex as well, but people can always learn. Between you and me, my ex was pretty terrible in bed, but because we connected so well emotionally at first, as well as the fact that I thought she was beautiful and a good kisser, I still had no plans to leave her until the emotional stuff went bad. :-\

You know what? Your masturbation story intrigued me so much, I'm going to start a thread on the subject. We'll see if I'm lambasted for trying to cater to adolescent boys' fantasies, but honestly, I think there's lots of valuable information to be shared!

Quote Originally Posted by Indus18 View Post
    LOL, i love the fact that your finishing was more important than possibly missing your train. That says a lot about you, Tiay!
    yeah; that I never timed myself till I had a time limit

and yeah, sex isn't the only important thing, but it shouldn't be neglected either.. well, we seem to be doing alright though (:

I'll definitely check out that thread.

I wish i had a very abnormal fettish, or something that could count as being "kinky", but I guess Accounting & Law have made me twice the boring person I am..

I do however like a couple of things..

- Short skirts (particularly jean skirts)
    - Wedges (yes, this one is wierd, i'm not a big fan of high heals, but absolutely love wedges, I think there's something genuinely feminine about them)
    - Anckle braceletts (omg, and only in silver, gold just looks bad)
    - Arm cuffs, (above the elbow, or else it would be called a bracelett)
    - Sleepy faces (Not like you're high, just like you're tired, or relaxed, content with yourself)
    - Tan women, (Blonde or brunett, or even red-heads don't matter, but there's something very sexy about a wholesome tan)
    - Proper Underwear for the occasion, (please, no more full body underwear!!! ugh, we don't wear tidy widies, so please... wear something more visually stimulating)
    - Legs.. (omg, i'm such a leg whore.. I love smooth clean shaved legs, who doesn't right? But I think they are really the sexiest part of a woman's body.. so take care of them..)
    - Tummy.. (now.. i'm not looking for a full-blown six pack.. but not a 1-pack either.. lol.. I know for a fact, a woman can be busted, but if her tummy is toned.. every guy will at least agree that she has a great body.. now.. if you're blessed in other aesthetic areas "face, butt, breasts, legs, etc." a well-toned tummy is the difference between being a sex-goddess, and "ehh..O.K."... it's THAT important.. and ladies.. you know this more than anyone else when you look at a guy's tummy.. it doesn't have to have viens comming out of each ab.. but a well toned tummy makes guys look 19876451897645189 times better looking)..

I guess that's it.. wow.. pretty boring and sad..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Maybe you just need to be inspired, GrkScorp. You could have an extremely kinky future ahead of you, just waiting to be discovered.

And Tiay, I was thinking about your 10-minute warmup problem, feeling a little smug because I'm usually ready to go pretty shortly after getting into bed, but I realized that that is because foreplay starts for me when we get home after work and goes on all night, through dinner, feeding the cats, folding laundry, etc. We touch each other a lot, and in very deliberate ways. Is your bf just not very touchy-feely? Aren't you?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    And Tiay, I was thinking about your 10-minute warmup problem, feeling a little smug because I'm usually ready to go pretty shortly after getting into bed, but I realized that that is because foreplay starts for me when we get home after work and goes on all night, through dinner, feeding the cats, folding laundry, etc. We touch each other a lot, and in very deliberate ways. Is your bf just not very touchy-feely? Aren't you?
    that's a good point, it's best when the foreplay starts hours beforehand... should really do that more, and it should happen that way naturally.
    hm– think i'm an insanely touchy-feely person. As in, I could just caress skin all day every day, whereas the same thing would probably drive my bf nuts or make him feel like his skin was crawling.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hm– think i'm an insanely touchy-feely person. As in, I could just caress skin all day every day, whereas the same thing would probably drive my bf nuts or make him feel like his skin was crawling.
    It doesn't have to be so direct, or constant.

I think she just means sporadically, and not always so "deliberate".

You know what i love is when your Arguing and the arugment turms to sex love that
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    It doesn't have to be so direct, or constant.

I think she just means sporadically, and not always so "deliberate".
    yeah, not like rubbing one spot numb, I mean like zig-zagging, alternating, and not the, er, obvious places, either.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast