+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: misombra's inequivocable hatred for the police deepens.

Here's a time when people probably would have loved to see a cop, but they are never around when you need 'em..

[url]http://my.earthlink.net/article/int?guid=20080731/489138c0_3ca6_1552620080731-322828683[/url]

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And not one of those little pussies did a single fuccking thing. If even a single person had a handgun on them that guy would have had a hole in his chest

Nah, someone with a gun just would have shot another passenger by mistake.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not a qualified person who has trained with a handgun and shot plenty of times. The day I turn 21 I'm buying probably 2 handguns, a desert eagle for sure, and will get my carry permit and have it on my at all times. Although I agree that most of the population sucks at these things, you can tell how clueless people are as to their physical surroundings anytime you drive

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Here's a time when people probably would have loved to see a cop, but they are never around when you need 'em..

[url]http://my.earthlink.net/article/int?guid=20080731/489138c0_3ca6_1552620080731-322828683[/url]
    what are we gonna do about these crazy canadians?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/30/AR2008073003299.html[/url]

PG County police were alerted by a post office of a package containing drugs. They staked out the package's destination and waited for it to be received, then stormed the house. The owner of the house had two black labs. The police shot both, instantly killing one. The second dog, wounded, ran into the kitchen. It was chased by a police officer who then shot the dog from behind, killing it. To top it all off, this wasn't some shack on the wrong side of town. It was the home of the town mayor. They never even paused to think there could have been some kind of mix-up. They treated their own mayor like a drug dealer.

How hard would it be for me to stuff weed into a box and mail it to a professor who gave me a bad grade?
    Last edited by Gribble; 01-08-08 at 06:21 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    The day I turn 21 I'm buying probably 2 handguns, a desert eagle for sure, and will get my carry permit and have it on my at all times.
    Yeah, cause that's what we need.

omg that is so horrible i can't even bear to read the article.

those stories aggravate my hatred immensely.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not a qualified person who has trained with a handgun and shot plenty of times. The day I turn 21 I'm buying probably 2 handguns, a desert eagle for sure, and will get my carry permit and have it on my at all times. Although I agree that most of the population sucks at these things, you can tell how clueless people are as to their physical surroundings anytime you drive
    Why the hell do you want a Desert Eagle? Are your balls really so tiny?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And not one of those little pussies did a single fuccking thing. If even a single person had a handgun on them that guy would have had a hole in his chest
    So that's what it was. I turned up the CBC news this am expecting to hear about the big landslide nr. Whistler (there was a big one FYI) & started to hear about some killing on Hwy 1. I turned it off so my son didn't have to listen.

DM, I completely agree w/you about it being sad that 37 ppl did nothing. Mbe it was too late to prevent the stabbing, but he cut off someone's head?? What the hell were these ppl doing while that was going on?

I suppose in this case its too bad that Tasers are banned in Canada.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    [url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/30/AR2008073003299.html[/url]

PG County police were alerted by a post office of a package containing drugs. They staked out the package's destination and waited for it to be received, then stormed the house. The owner of the house had two black labs. The police shot both, instantly killing one. The second dog, wounded, ran into the kitchen. It was chased by a police officer who then shot the dog from behind, killing it. To top it all off, this wasn't some shack on the wrong side of town. It was the home of the town mayor. They never even paused to think there could have been some kind of mix-up. They treated their own mayor like a drug dealer.

How easy would it be for me to stuff weed into a box and mail it to a professor who gave me a bad grade?
    Narcotics officers, along with officials from the BATF, are notorious for being the biggest bunch of assholes in all of law enforcement. Sadly this doesn't surprise me, I have far lower standards for the DEA, narcs and BATF officials than normal law enforcement. I've heard stories on the chemistry forum I go to of the ATF ruthlessly harassing people in their homes and destroying their property because they thought explosives were being made or the DEA doing the same because they thought drugs were being made, and their knowledge of chemistry is grossly inadequate to even make such accusations

Secondly I've heard of BATF officials checking up on firearms dealers and manhandling valuable collectors items (guns) and damaging them, and when the dealer complains they say "We're the ATF, we can do this"

Third, the cops in that case should be killed or had their lives made a living hell through continual secretive harassment in which there are tons of ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Yeah, cause that's what we need.
    Who is "we"? I was talking about myself, and I opt for carrying a desert eagle in .50AE with the proper licensing and a mini-uzi to back it up. The fact that other people don't want me carrying one, and knowing other people don't want what is in my own best interest, just reaffirms my belief that I should carry one

you should come to new mexico dm. everybody here has a gun. a lot of people have big huge lock boxes with lots of guns. we like guns down here.

let's go do a drive by.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No offense, DM, but you sound way too immature to be trusted with a gun in public, at least based on some of your posts. I hope your posts are mostly just bluster, or I expect we'll be seeing your posts from prison in a few years.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Why the hell do you want a Desert Eagle? Are your balls really so tiny?
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

I've had a gun pointed at me before by a heroin junky. A gun is the only way to defend yourself. The small dick big gun correlation is an easy cop out used by people like you who have a fear of guns and probably pain and death. Almost all the guys doing the shootings and carrying the guns in Rochester are black, I thought black guys have big dicks? But getting away from that, physical fighting is impractical, and I would never find myself in a situation where someone just wanted to punch me, but more likely shoot me and steal money

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've owned guns my entire life. My grandfather taught me to shoot when I was barely five years old and I've been practicing ever since. I'm not afraid of guns. I'm just not really obsessed with them, either.

If you must carry, why the hell would you carry a handcannon like that? Are you afraid of being mugged by a pack of 600lbs. gorillas?
    Last edited by Gribble; 01-08-08 at 06:31 AM.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast