+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: culture

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Please, Eco. You're hypocritical because you say you stand up for people on these forums. I'm standing up for Shh and now all of a sudden there is something wrong with it?
    So I see you've decided when it's ok to stick up for other people and when it's not.

Sorry I don't play by your rules, Eco.
    Who the hell made Eco a mod??

indi you never read my comments do you? lol
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    indi you never read my comments do you? lol
    Huh? What?

Did you finally say something meaningful, Eco?

Doubt it.

So I'd like to start my own culture on Mars. Who wants to come?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't really give a damn about any new cultures but I'd quite literally give my right nut for a ticket to Mars.

Any takers? It's in good condition.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

according to the movie total recall, girls on mars have 3 big breasts.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajhajahahaaaaaaaaaahjajajaaaaaajajh ahaha.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

3 boobs? Motorboat!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuHkDT7q6Gg"]YouTube - wedding crashers[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I don't really give a damn about any new cultures but I'd quite literally give my right nut for a ticket to Mars.

Any takers? It's in good condition.
    If you give your nuts away, how will I teabag you?

Lol
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You teabag me? How does that work? On second thought, who cares. Bring it on.

Boobaa deserved a smackdown for calling someone a **** quite frankly. So I see you've decided when it's ok to stick up for other people and when it's not.

Sorry I don't play by your rules, Eco.
    Gawd, women are so sexy when they lay the smack down.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Australia is fatter than the U.S.

[url]http://www.forbes.com/2008/06/20/australian-obesity-survey-markets-equity-cx_jc_0620markets06.html[/url]

I am anticipating this long weekend to be contributing to the Australian obesity problem..baking size dish of tiramisu here I come!

Seriously though Mish has a point. In my travels of have seen a lot of nationalism which borders on the scary. I think Aussies in general like to have a laugh and a joke even if it is at our expense. There are tonnes of stereotypes (shrimp on the barbie anyone? I usually call them prawns but anyway) but we don't take it too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    ah dopple, i agree people just can't help it, one comment should have been enough, but people have to join in always. i'm not saying boobaa's comments were right but other people put other cultures down too. people like to join in and put a person down. Its playground stuff.
    Don't worry sweetie, I am quite enjoying the situation. I still stand my point.

Size of Estonia is irrelevant here, it doesn't matter. And I drag vash because she just happens to come up with robotic thinking all the time. I thought she had a degree in medicine or something, should be smart.

Meet the Obese:

Why i don't bash australians or germans? They don't bash back.
    Last edited by boobaa; 03-10-08 at 11:56 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Tedel Guest
    Has fighting become your new hobby, guys and girls? Every country has its positive and negative things, so stop namecalling and the like... please, will you?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Holy crap, people on here need to grow up.

I don't like everyone's opinions on here, nor appreciate baseless insults, but I'm not going to gang up on them and start getting all catty. I have better things to do with my time, and frankly, I don't give a shit.

Think about that before you respond next time. Otherwise, you're no better than the person you're responding to.

I also think I'd like to be Swedish. I hear it's one of the best countries to live in, and has the best level of gender equality in the world.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Don't worry sweetie, I am quite enjoying the situation. I still stand my point.
    You stupid, miserable little whiny bitch. It isn't my *opinion* that poverty contributes to obesity. Medical research is linking the two together. Why don't you try reading something sometime instead of continual self-indulgence in your sad little world? [url]http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/01/040105071229.htm[/url]

Even in Africa, more than 1/3 the population is obese, including 56% of South African women. Are they not poor enough for you? [url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15954744/[/url]

Urbanization (which leads to a more sedentary lifestyle) and a change in traditional diets to inexpensive, energy-dense (high calorie) diets in contributing to a rise in obesity all over the world, and also here in America, especially with out minority populations. If you have some credible scientific source that says otherwise, then post it. Otherwise, STFU.

idiot.
    Last edited by shh!; 04-10-08 at 01:25 AM.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast