+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Community

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Translation: Cain is stupid.
    No hun... you aren't stupid. You are still angry about the ex girlfriend and are looking for a way to regain power.

PUA is stupid.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post

I don't deny it. If I'm not getting blow jobs, the relationship would just never work out. I don't really care what guilt the other person tries to throw my way. Sorry, my needs aren't being met, later. I care about you and love you, but I also care about and love blow jobs too. So I'll have to find someone else I care about and love who doesn't mind giving blow jobs.

there ya go, thats the difference between men and women, women value the person more than the physical pleasure, where as men value the physical pleasure more than the person! why do you think women are so choosy then?! huh? and imo, it does come down to smarts, men (not all but many) end up unhappy coz the sexual relationship is great but the personality sucks, who do you think is smarter in the long run?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Maybe that's where I'm different? Sure, I love getting blowjobs but if I was in a serious relationship and she just didn't want to do it, I'd be fine with that. Sure, I'd miss the blowjobs, but I wouldn't break things off over it.

Likewise, if I was with a woman that refused to have sex while she was pregnant or something happen and she couldn't have sex for a while, I'd likewise accept it.

And I wouldn't cheat.
    But hypothetically here, imagine for a second that you had other sexual options. I know it's a bit of a stretch for the imagination, but imagine other women besides the woman you were with wanted to have sex with you.

Sex while pregnant is weird. If anything, some women complain that their husband was too scared to have sex while they were pregnant and held it against them forever. But imagine these other women love oral sex. And they're great women too. Are you saying you would tolerate your desires not being met? You're really over-playing the morally righteous card Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No hun... you aren't stupid. You are still angry about the ex girlfriend and are looking for a way to regain power.

PUA is stupid.
    Like I've said, what I'm taking from PUA is the art of attraction. That's it.

Also, I'm not angry about the ex. She can do what she wants. I'm fine. I had updates to post but I'm starting to think that these updates are more of an annoyance to people here than anything else.
    I don't chase, I replace.

But hypothetically here, imagine for a second that you had other sexual options. I know it's a bit of a stretch for the imagination, but imagine other women besides the woman you were with wanted to have sex with you.

Sex while pregnant is weird. If anything, some women complain that their husband was too scared to have sex while they were pregnant and held it against them forever. But imagine these other women love oral sex. And they're great women too. Are you saying you would tolerate your desires not being met? You're really over-playing the morally righteous card Cain.
    Stop acting like I'm some social pariah. If I was in love, nothing would tear me from that person. My ex was horrible at giving head to the point to where I avoided letting her do it and yet I never would have cheated on her or left or for someone else. If I was just in a casual relationship then I wouldn't deal with it. But if I was in love? Yes.

You can think that I'm full of shit all you want but I know me more than you do.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How can you not be angry anymore, Cain? *I* am still angry on your behalf. It wasn't very long ago, you know. It's okay to admit you are still angry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

How can you not be angry anymore? *I* am still angry with her on your behalf. It wasn't very long ago, you know. It's okay to admit you are still angry.
    Move this to my "Hi" thread. I'll go ahead and post a quick update. I'd like to leave this thread to the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    there ya go, thats the difference between men and women, women value the person more than the physical pleasure, where as men value the physical pleasure more than the person! why do you think women are so choosy then?! huh? and imo, it does come down to smarts, men end up unhappy coz the sexual relationship is great but the personality sucks, who do you think is smarter in the long run?
    Don't get me wrong. I value the person more than the pleasure, but that's not a reason to deny myself the pleasure. In an ideal world, beautiful women would be beautiful people too. But you forget! Ignorance is bliss. Sure, the person might be bad, but at least there's great sex. If there was no great sex, there would be no reason to stick around, honestly.

Who is smarter in the long-run? The person who is happy. I'm happy, are you happy?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Move this to my "Hi" thread. I'll go ahead and post a quick update. I'd like to leave this thread to the topic.
    I think your anger over the breakup is connected to your interest in PUA.

What break up is everyone talking about?

Did you break up with your girlfriend and now looking to get back at her? Common! That's so high school it doesn't even work.

What break up is everyone talking about?

Did you break up with your girlfriend and now looking to get back at her? Common! That's so high school it doesn't even work.
    There's too much involved in this for you to get it without reading my other threads.

She broke up with me and now wants me back.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's not trying to get back at her. he is trying to regain power.

No, my interest in PUA is tied to the fact that I want to experience single life before I have to settle down again.

vashti says:

"I think your anger over the breakup is connected to your interest in PUA."

let's say for argument's sake that it is. What's wrong with Cain wanting to become more successful with girls? How is this any different than girls trying to get back into shape to look more attractive for potential suitors after a breakup?

There's too much involved in this for you to get it without reading my other threads.

She broke up with me and now wants me back.
    Don't people like that just drive you nuts?

Sounds like she's a woman who loves drama in her life. Though, no offense, since you did love her.

Just go to the gym, make a lot of money, take care of yourself, and find someone new.

If you're not doing all of this to get back with her, then why are you doing all of this? The whole PUA thing doesn't even work.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast