+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Third date

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i would never tell no matter how close i get to someone, this is my place to say whatever i want
    Yeah, it's like a diary or personal journal except that you respond to other people and it's public but anonymous .
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    On a side note it's funny how most people changed their point of view about sex too soon after it happened
    What do you mean Mishanya? We can't talk about it now because what's done is done. There's no point but to wish them well. I am not here to make someone change. I am here to only give informaton and another perspective.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    What do you mean Mishanya? We can't talk about it now because what's done is done. There's no point but to wish them well. I am not here to make someone change. I am here to only give informaton and another perspective.
    Ya...it's not like we're going to scold her for being horny. She had fun, she feels good. I'm happy for her.

Even though I wish it were me instead of Mr. Y. lol

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post

Unless he's being a total player, it's nice to know he's thinking of me for future plans. I'll still proceed with caution though.
    Isn't it great how good guys (not nice guys) and str8 players are soooo hard to tell apart, lol.

I dated a girl for a month she held out on me, then when it was time for her to jump me I held out on her. After we hooked up I told her that I just wanted to be friends (because it wasn't that good).

Thats the thing about american gals, they think that by holding out, you will be more interested in them (and it works on guys who are chumps). I just wait patiently (since I am already fuking someone else) then if the sex is no good.....bye bye.

Good luck with this guy, I am sure he is a real sweetie.
    Last edited by Everlovin; 18-01-09 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    Isn't it great how good guys (not nice guys) and str8 players are soooo hard to tell apart, lol.

I dated a girl for a month she held out on me, then when it was time for her to jump me I held out on her. After we hooked up I told her that I just wanted to be friends (because it wasn't that good).

Thats the thing about american gals, they think that by holding out, you will be more interested in them (and it works on guys who are chumps). I just wait patiently (since I am already fuking someone else) then if the sex is no good.....bye bye.

Maybe the sex is bad because you're bad.
    I don't chase, I replace.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Aren't you the unemployed guy living with his momma?

Yeah, right. Like you are getting any pussy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ever, it's not about 'holding out' as you put it, it's about being ready to give my body to somebody and it's about knowing that the person i have gotten to know so far won't disregard my body and my soul (i feel when i have sex i give much more than just my body) it's a deep intimacy that only a person i have analysed as being a good and decent person deserves, that takes time to figure out whether he deserves me or not.

it's not about having the guy hanging on like a good doggie.

i'm sure you score all the time, make sure you're careful and don't catch somethin' off these women and stay away from the nice girls, they don't deserve someone like you
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I just wait patiently (since I am already fuking someone else) then if the sex is no good.....bye bye.
    So you're also a cheater? And proud of it?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I just wait patiently (since I am already fuking someone else) then if the sex is no good.....bye bye.
    That's because time showed you that she was not the girl for you. It had absolutely nothing to do with sex. Sex was not there to interfere with your feelings...and that's a great point. It's wonderful isn't it? Read Cain posts. He says the same things, too except he is "disagreeing with us". It's so cool how actions do speak louder than words. Cain actions actually do agree with us, but he is in denial.

I don't know if a tumble weed just blew by in the wind or if a bunch of you actually said something.

Well I can see why you all congregate here, its your perfect little bubble where you can blow it out of your asses...then remove posts which get on your nerves because they don't cater to your cushy little pretend worlds.

Now go ahead and delete this post... you big bunch of fuking cowards.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

i love you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I don't know if a tumble weed just blew by in the wind or if a bunch of you actually said something.

Well I can see why you all congregate here, its your perfect little bubble where you can blow it out of your asses...then remove posts which get on your nerves because they don't cater to your cushy little pretend worlds.

The thread got seriously off topic and never got back on track. Sorry.

Says the pussy ex-security guard that couldn't handle the job anymore.
    I don't chase, I replace.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I like this guy^. He's like Cybog, only really, really stupid.

LOL, Cain. Ex Security Guard.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Everlovin just has his knickers in the knot because he can't fit in here. Like one of those little dogs that will bark at you from a distance, but never go away.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast