+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies... how important is a man's job to you???

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I don't really care. Are you offended I don't ask likewise about you?

You're a curious kitty, is all. I like that. If the internet were transparent, you wouldn't find it nearly so interesting.

Besides, whatever Mish chooses to tell you may, or may not, be correct. You'd have to get independent info from me or someone else here & that's not likely. Ask away, doll, I'm flattered. Maybe I've never really been to Oz. Mbe I'm not really from Canada, nor a woman for that matter.

Isn't it all so much FUN??
    oops, i missed that message yesterday. i got nothing but respect for you, Indi. that's the only reason why i was interested in YOU. it's fine if you and Mish find my curiousity offensive. i won't bother you guys again. sorry, for the inconvenience.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not at all offended, Dig. Thanks for the admiration, you're a great gal too.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Not at all offended, Dig. Thanks for the admiration, you're a great gal too.
    I guess I was a little disappointed for being made a laughingstock for wanting to get to know a handful of people better. After being here for half a year one does get more interest in some people then others, and I am sorry if my intentions were misunderstood. Maybe I am just a third wheel for you and Misha. I don't know how I came across to him, but my intentions were genuine and sincere.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    I guess I was a little disappointed for being made a laughingstock for wanting to get to know a handful of people better. After being here for half a year one does get more interest in some people then others, and I am sorry if my intentions were misunderstood. Maybe I am just a third wheel for you and Misha. I don't know how I came across to him, but my intentions were genuine and sincere.
    Sorry, my stoopid, sarcastic humor comes across badly on the internet.

Who said you were a laughingstock, D? Noone thinks that; its the internet after all...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Man.... so no cat fight, again?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm still spent from our last argument, Doc. You know how to take it out of a girl.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Thanks

My father was born half enebriated and half vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelovedoctor View Post
    Yeah. that's too bad, seeing how engineers get paid more than 100k average, depending on what kind you are.

But yeah, after I asked you what you do for girls that you consider "kind" in the other thread, you know, when I was still trying to help you before I found out how much of an asshole you are, you have pretty much answered your own question you were asking in the other threads, and that my friend, is that you have absolutely no respect for women and truely believe by buying them random things and having lots of money will win their heart, which it does not.

I'm sorry, but untill you can get it through your sloped head that women aren't always after your money and actually start treating them with a bit of respect, you can expect to die alone and miserable.
    Man, can you get it through your head ? Or has the dizzyness caused by performing fellatio all day caused some long term brain damage ?

So basically you've said you won't date a man who makes less than 100k, then when I called you a whore for having that requirement I'm suddenly jealous of you and you 'engineer' buddies. Its the whole corporate attitude of a false sense of superiority that women just lap up.

After I claimed my income is good and I love my job - because I get to make a positive difference in people's lives, do something I love, and make pretty good money that will be near enough to 100k (also consider I get paid for every minute that I work) then you go on to say I need to understand its not only about the money ?

Wow, can you say 'straw man argument' ? Face it, you said something shallow and your attitude sucks. You think you are better than other people because of your job, and you are a snob.

That is okay. I see the good in all people and I am sure there is a good person waiting inside of you too. You just need to stop being such a stuck up whore, so others can get to know the real you. You just think you're top shit when you're not because you have an engineering degree. Big ****ing deal. My grandma has three engineering degrees she got when she retired from her job as a secretary.

You'll always be a bitch, but you don't need to be a bitch that is annoying me.
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 19-06-09 at 04:03 PM.

Is this the part where one starts yelling: 'eat shit and die' ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mbe I learned math in a different universe, but $27.50/hour is only about 56K a year. Not close too 100K.

Unless you enjoy 60+ hour work weeks? Which doesn't leave much time for family, which goes back to our comments about then needing a wife with an income also (good luck) or a better paying job to support a stay at home wife.

LoveDoc, good for you! There is nothing wrong with being proud of your profession AND getting paid for it!
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

well i hate to take it back to the original question but uhhhhhhhh...

as long as that person has a job, or has ambition, and is doing something they want to do i do not mind. i know how to live a good life on little income. mo money, mo problems.

my bf is becoming a school teacher and i work as a social worker and we'll probably never make a whole lot of money but we will make enough and be happy and that's all that matters.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

...also, i dated an architect who had a lot of money and land and nice cars and shit.

but he was such a dick. no amount of money could keep me with such an asshat.

Mbe I learned math in a different universe, but $27.50/hour is only about 56K a year. Not close too 100K.

Unless you enjoy 60+ hour work weeks? Which doesn't leave much time for family, which goes back to our comments about then needing a wife with an income also (good luck) or a better paying job to support a stay at home wife.

LoveDoc, good for you! There is nothing wrong with being proud of your profession AND getting paid for it!
    You are such a retard. I don't believe you make 100k. I think you are a receptionist somewhere. Or a donut maker at a donut factory where they have a special assistance program to hire the mentally handicapped to make donuts.

what i find partly amusing and partly sickening is that status means so much to people. examples like guys not having much money not spending their measly amounts on food but on a fancy mobile phone coz it will impress the girls. and women buying designer clothes and having nothing to eat because it will attract the right kind of man. what is now becoming normal and accepted is what purchases say about status and identity is often more important than the goods themselves. put crudely; second rate goods are assumed to reflect second rate people. stop talking about how much one earns more than another. it's ridiculous. it doesn't reflect who you are.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 21-06-09 at 12:52 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

i agree. i see a bunch of guys around here with rims on their wheels that spin in the opposite direction and they have lights and tinted windows, but they live in a freakin roach motel apartment and can't pay child support and shit.

damn that bugs.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast