+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Still single after all these years

Today was an interesting day... I stopped by her family's house to see if they needed help with anything I figured since I have the Subaru I better head out.. glad I did

Anyways she had to go to school today so in the end I wound up driving her for about a 35 min drive to the school she was pretty silent but she told me she was tired. She asked me if I was still going to be around when she comes home, and I said maybe not.. but in the end I was.. 4 hours later I was still at her father's house because I was tired.. he was nice enough to let me use her nice blanket.

anyways fast forward a few hours later when she comes home she sees me in the blanket and she was all shocked but that was ok anyways she had a service to go to tonight and she was like "Mike what should I wear tonight?" And I picked it out. So when we went out she was like Mike picked this out and everyone was like he did?? lol it was nice..

She hung around me pretty much for about 2 1/2 hours resting her head on my arm.. slapping my arms.. sitting on my leg.. putting one of her legs up on my leg.. and then she was like Mike don't look (I was standing in-font of a reflective glass window) and she had to adjust her skirt

now the not so nice stuff..

Me and a friend were talking to her and she's no virgin that's for sure.. I mean I lost mine at 18 but still.. She seems pretty active.. but I know they say girls mature faster then guys.

So at the end when it was time to leave she gave me a hug and told me she will see me again on the weekend.

Oh and before I forget while she was spending all that time with me she asked me if I had a girlfriend so I kinda split off to talk to another person who was standing next to me (it was a test for persistence) and sure enough she was like Mike you did not answer me.. So I told her nope I'm single and she was like how come?? And I said you tell me? Then she gave a pause then she said something else I can't remember

In my guess she was testing the waters?

I'm not sure if she was joking but her mom has some event I have to go to and I think she might be coming and she was like Mike we should share a room and I was like OK!

I might need A new thread this seems to be taking off someplace.

It's easy to make her laugh

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789