+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is more shallow men or women?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    I've never heard of men having a higher number of sexual partners on avg than women. The way I understand it, more women than men have had sex but this is balanced out by those select men having more sexual partners since they more desirable by women.
    This is factual. There is a few men have sex with almost all the women. It is sad but true. Women are really shallow and gullible. I want to stay off the subject since last time people were complaining but women have this tendency to glue themself to taken men who have past experiences already. Noobs get no play. Men don't care virgin or not, as long as the girl is not an ugly whale she has an easy shot at getting laid anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Women have way more partners.
    That isn't exactly what he meant I think but he is right. More women get laid than men while a select few men get more women.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 12-12-09 at 03:17 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I read somewhere that on average women have bland personalities in comparison to men. Men are constantly trying to sell themselves. They've got to develop a product that appeals to women, and women typically want more than looks.

I've been considering that. Granted, I've only known a tiny slice of the world's population but I can safely say that the most interesting characters I've encountered were all male.
    Yea no kidding.

Women I meet lately: My cats name is feefee! I have a cat! his name is fee fee! feefee is my cat! I clean his puke yesterday. I like doggies! doggies are cute! I need more shoooooes! lets go shopping! cute doggie!

I honestly think men are over working themself for something absolutely not worth it at all.

Or maybe....just maybe...I keep running into girls and not women....for the sake of women I hope this is true.

Clearly this is stereotyping as it doesn't apply to all but it is sad that I can safely say on average it is fact.

Quote Originally Posted by lilly1185 View Post
    Or because they're funny. If you can keep me lol-ing you can usually score.
    That is such a strange characteristic of women that I will never comprehend. A women can make me laugh all she wants but I think that she is just funny. A clown. Never would it sway my decision to have or not have sex with her in any direction. I will never understand....unless you make him tell you jokes while he ****s you. Free stand up comedy I guess...or doggie style comedy...what ever you prefer.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 12-12-09 at 03:38 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Women I meet lately: My cats name is feefee! I have a cat! his name is fee fee! feefee is my cat! I clean his puke yesterday. I like doggies! doggies are cute! I need more shoooooes! lets go shopping! cute doggie!

I honestly think men are over working themself for something absolutely not worth it at all.

Or maybe....just maybe...I keep running into girls and not women....for the sake of women.
    Wow, give them a "Where's Waldo?" and tell them to shut up.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    Oh, come on QWERTY, you don't have to say White just because George said Black.

Please.

Moderately attractive, even handsome men sometimes find it hard to break through womens' instinctive-rejection barrier; but modestly attractive women only need to stand still for a little while to have their choice of a dozen panting hopefuls.

That's a universal truth, except perhaps in countries where marriages are arranged and women are stuck with chaperons and burkas. Has GB become one of those?
    Ok, those ugly women that lay there with their legs open have no trouble attracting men for sex and thats about it. If they hadnt been so easy, you really think the better looking men wouldve made the effort to actually date them?
    Yet the difference with ugly men, is that *most* women arent attracted to him being easy and a quick ****, so the guy has to work on personality and most guys that arent very good looking are usually majorly shy or have some personality disorder! so whats left for them to attract women?
    They dont have the 'advantages' of being able to spread their legs and lay back for the ride.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Okay.

For men.

You can be moderately attractive and you WILL have a hard time finding a relationship.

For Women.

You can be moderately attractive and you WILL get lots of men wanting to root you and be your boyfriend.

That is the difference.
    I think you got that the other way around mate

For Women

You can be moderately attractive and you WILL get lots of men wanting to root you, but not to be in a relationship with you. And you're gonna have a hell of a time trying to separate the wheat from the chuff

For Men

You can be moderately attractive and you WILL have a lot of choice in women. Persist enough and you will get laid quite regularly with slutty women.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I think you got that the other way around mate

For Women

You can be moderately attractive and you WILL get lots of men wanting to root you, but not to be in a relationship with you. And you're gonna have a hell of a time trying to separate the wheat from the chuff

For Men

You can be moderately attractive and you WILL have a lot of choice in women. Persist enough and you will get laid quite regularly with slutty women.
    90% of people that come to forums like these complaining they're single will be men

What is it that makes it hard for moderately attractive women to find a relationship ? Is it that men no longer desire attractive women ? Or is it that you do not think they would see a moderately attractive woman as the perfect girlfriend because there would be less competition to start with, and fewer demands or upkeep while in the relationship?

90% of people that come to forums like these complaining they're single will be men
    I don't agree, the split is 50/50

What is it that makes it hard for moderately attractive women to find a relationship ?
    Most men will root any woman given an opportunity, but staying around in a relationship is another matter entirely. Every woman knows this and therefore thinks twice before opening her legs. Women may have it easier finding random strangers to be sexual partners than men, but that's not necessarily a good thing because it makes it harder to find someone worthwhile.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Mishanya says:

"I don't agree, the split is 50/50"

not even close. Girls usually make posts about how to get a guy they like to notice them (big difference from complaining about no guys liking them) while guys are much more likely to complain about never having a gf.

"Most men will root any woman given an opportunity, but staying around in a relationship is another matter entirely. Every woman knows this and therefore thinks twice before opening her legs. Women may have it easier finding random strangers to be sexual partners than men, but that's not necessarily a good thing because it makes it harder to find someone worthwhile."

not really sure what your point is. Guys have it just as hard, if not harder, to find a decent partner. Girls nowadays are trash. Guys, even assholes, will put in some level of effort. Girls often rely solely on looks and expect the guy to do all the work. I can count on 1 hand the number of girls who cooked for me, planned a surprise date, paid for the both of us (not just her half of the bill) when we go out, or offered to drive. So girls shouldn't be surprised when guys catch on and begin using girls for sex and not much else.

not even close. Girls usually make posts about how to get a guy they like to notice them (big difference from complaining about no guys liking them) while guys are much more likely to complain about never having a gf.
    I haven't noticed this. In my experience girls are just as likely as guys to have problems finding a partner. In many cases even more so, because women aren't "allowed" to approach the guys they like and are forced to find alternative means how to attract the guy they are interested in.

not really sure what your point is. Guys have it just as hard, if not harder, to find a decent partner. Girls nowadays are trash. Guys, even assholes, will put in some level of effort. Girls often rely solely on looks and expect the guy to do all the work. I can count on 1 hand the number of girls who cooked for me, planned a surprise date, paid for the both of us (not just her half of the bill) when we go out, or offered to drive. So girls shouldn't be surprised when guys catch on and begin using girls for sex and not much else.
    This is deviating from the point I was trying to make, but I agree with you to some extent. I've met a lot of self centered women who act like you describe and I can understand how that can lead to this dysfunctional dynamic. I think both men and women in the western societies are to blame for this cultural phenomenon. I got a much better treatment, a lot more support and understanding from women from non-westernized cultures. But still, it doesn't mean that all women are this one alien entity, they are all different and the trick is in finding the one that compliments you the most and avoiding all the rest. The devil is in the detail.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Mishanya says:

"I haven't noticed this. In my experience girls are just as likely as guys to have problems finding a partner. In many cases even more so, because women aren't "allowed" to approach the guys they like and are forced to find alternative means how to attract the guy they are interested in."

what do you mean "in my experience?" Yours is the same as all of ours who read LF. You must have selective memory if you think the number of posts from females complaining no guys like them is the same as vice versa.

by the way, nobody is forbidding women from approaching guys or forcing them to find alternative ways to attract men. I don't know where you pulled that 'fact' from.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Really? That is quite sad..on the girls part.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

by the way, nobody is forbidding women from approaching guys or forcing them to find alternative ways to attract men.
    It's not socially acceptable. A guy approaching a girl is normal, he either gets the girl or gets rejected. A girl approaching a guy, she better have it thought all the the way through or she will have one million and one negative categories assigned to her name. Don't tell me there isn't a double standard.

There is also a double standard in motivations. It's a lot harder for a girl to find a partner just because almost any guy out there would root her, but very few of those would stick around? How do you know you aren't going to get used and thrown away?

Try for once to see things from a woman's point of view.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I don't agree, the split is 50/50

Most men will root any woman given an opportunity, but staying around in a relationship is another matter entirely. Every woman knows this and therefore thinks twice before opening her legs. Women may have it easier finding random strangers to be sexual partners than men, but that's not necessarily a good thing because it makes it harder to find someone worthwhile.
    The contention that men will root anyone in sight is not correct. For the most part of my life I had been a blubbering vagina. Yes, that means I wanted a girlfriend and not a one night stand. I had a few really quick one nighters (funny stories actually) when I was 18 and 19 but since then I have been seeking a girlfriend for a long term relationship.

It it is only recently that I realise how utterly ridiculous it is to long for women in such a way. Cuddling ? companionship ? going on dates ? What is what that shit anyway ? If girls in general to make it THAT difficult to get close to her then it is not my bloody job to make her act like a normal functioning female that is supposed to like cuddles.

The other thing that I have realised is that I do not need people, hell, I don't even like people. Therefore, the onus is on her if she wants a relationship to give me some sort of a sign otherwise I just can't be bothered. If I get horny enough I'll just buy a hooker.

That is just me, and most men, unlike me, had been able to form a relationship at some point over the last 8 years and happily have girlfriends. Why do you think that is ? Because men in general ONLY want sex ?

Or is it because we're people too, and we do have feelings, and just like women, we crave companionship, only we have a much higher sex drive and have to do all the work in relationships at the beginning. Which are traits perceived to mean that we're all sex craved fiends, which only want sex, by women who do not really have much of an ability to analyse information, or think logically; but look damned good serving a latte.
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 13-12-09 at 09:20 AM.

It's not socially acceptable. A guy approaching a girl is normal, he either gets the girl or gets rejected. A girl approaching a guy, she better have it thought all the the way through or she will have one million and one negative categories assigned to her name. Don't tell me there isn't a double standard.
    A woman with any sembelance of social skills will know how to approach a man. They do it differently to men but it is still done. Aspergers syndrome affects women too only it is much less noticed. I suspect these women that think they cannot approach men or do anything to make a man come after her to the extent she thinks she just has to stand their like a piece of bait is lacking in basic social skills.

Mishanya says:

"It's not socially acceptable. A guy approaching a girl is normal, he either gets the girl or gets rejected. A girl approaching a guy, she better have it thought all the the way through or she will have one million and one negative categories assigned to her name. Don't tell me there isn't a double standard."

wtf are you talking about? Nowadays it's acceptable for girls to make out with each other and dress like sluts, but you're telling me it's not socially acceptable for a girl to approach a guy? Must be an Australian thing. lol. I think it's refreshing when a girl initiates a convo once in a while, and all my guy friends agree. In fact, I don't know anyone who looks down on girls who are confident enough to approach a guy. Maybe your country is just behind the times?

"There is also a double standard in motivations. It's a lot harder for a girl to find a partner just because almost any guy out there would root her, but very few of those would stick around? How do you know you aren't going to get used and thrown away?"

the same argument can be made for guys. How do we know a girl isn't using us for a free meal or emotional comfort?

"Try for once to see things from a woman's point of view."

I can, and that's what makes me successful with girls

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast