+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: YOUR IDEAL man/woman

I meant in the first pic, her waist looks like it was 'shopped...not that it was just professionally cleaned up. Maybe it's real, just odd looking if so.

The blonde you posted yesterday was MUCH hotter !

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Elle post some girls with naturally dark hair. And I'll give it a shot. BTW, a 38cm waist is more UN-attractive that is it attractive.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldnt say shes ugly.

You can still see if they are attractive, regardless of hair colour, what does it matter if someone decides to dye their hair blonde/brunette/red or even the colours of the rainbow..doesnt make them ugly.
    I think ugly is a really strong word. There are very few ugly people in the world.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

finally. something smart!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Am I really not allowed to think a girl is ugly? Maybe I have high "standards" about what is pretty and what isn't. I hardly think there's something wrong with that.

And fine, I do think some blondes are very pretty. Scarlette Johnanson for example. That little Hayden P. girl.

What I believe is ugly is the bleach blond, black eyeliner look. Both those girls that Elle posted are exactly that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seriously Elle, you don't have anything other than skrawny LG looking girls that you think are pretty?

FYI (LG = little girl)

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Am I really not allowed to think a girl is ugly? Maybe I have high "standards" about what is pretty and what isn't. I hardly think there's something wrong with that.

And fine, I do think some blondes are very pretty. Scarlette Johnanson for example. That little Hayden P. girl.

What I believe is ugly is the bleach blond, black eyeliner look. Both those girls that Elle posted are exactly that.
    Ok, whos' real pretty then?????

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Ok, whos' real pretty then?????
    This lady:

[url]http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/juliette-binoche/juliette-binoche-20040421-611.jpg&imgrefurl=http://teemix.aufeminin.com/star/photo-611-juliette-binoche.html&usg=__s9RnxJjhjzT_-SfEC0XMh7RpOgA=&h=500&w=411&sz=38&hl=en&start=1&um =1&tbnid=moXvqUNB0AXnaM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=107&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djuliette%2Bbinoche%26hl%3Den%26client %3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DX%26um%3D1[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post

Of course your allowed to think what you want...thats your opinion.
    I was just giving my own opinion too.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you see that I already listed 2 names right there in that post you quoted!?

There's many but those are some blondes I do like. It's not hair color, it's the fake nasty look of bleached hair that's all.

I got a few more white girls: jennifer aniston, megan fox, the girl from itialian job, vanessa from gossip girl, umm jennifer garner, kate hudson to name a few.
    Last edited by girl68; 12-11-09 at 07:01 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Indi, i dont know who that is, shes beautiful..looks like a young julia roberts.

Anyway... weren't we posting our own individual tastes? Not forcing our preferences on others as though that were the universal standard?

So what if Elle digs the "little girl" look? So long as they are legally of age, no problems..
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Indi, i dont know who that is, shes beautiful..looks like a young julia roberts.
    Its Juliette Binoche. A french actress, and absolutely beautiful, agreed.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It kind of seemed like Elle was the one forcing her opinions. She couldn't phanthom how we could possibly call LG's ugly and tried to make us see that. She called that the universal standard for beauty or some shit.

Elle's still a youngin'... I can forgive her foolishness...

Apparently she's still in the age-range of those LG's... so she's feeling a little insecure that they aren't the universal standard she hoped they would be... Everyone's attractions can vary -- hence why there are so many different looking people in the world. What's attractive to one person may not be attractive to the next and vice versa. It makes the world interesting and gives each of us a chance to find someone whom we may like.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast