+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: I cannot attract women.

Since you seem to disregard everything I say, the only advice I have left for you is to learn how to dance; that's always worked for me.

Every girl I know loves to dance and if you can dance well on the dance floor, the girls will come to you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Truer words were never spoken. ^^

808 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    amen to that

I have never danced with a girl before. I should learn how to dance.

lol.....and boys will be boys....dont u want to find a girl what loves u for what u are or for what u have become to get a girl????....and u ask urself why girls dont want u???....hello!!!! girls dont like guys that have weak personalities!!! (some do, girls who love to pay their boyfriends bills and everything they need lol)....if i like a guy and i find him in this forum asking what he should do or stop doing to get a girl......what a turn off!!!....maybe some girls think different than me of course but, it is so annoying to meet a guy who needs to satisfy others to feel like happy or to feel like he can get something in life that way....errrrr u need to learn to love ur self....i am not a britney spears or a megan fox either but i mean have a little love and respect for urself...

Quote Originally Posted by ladyluna85 View Post
    lol.....and boys will be boys....dont u want to find a girl what loves u for what u are or for what u have become to get a girl????....and u ask urself why girls dont want u???....hello!!!! girls dont like guys that have weak personalities!!! (some do, girls who love to pay their boyfriends bills and everything they need lol)....if i like a guy and i find him in this forum asking what he should do or stop doing to get a girl......what a turn off!!!....maybe some girls think different than me of course but, it is so annoying to meet a guy who needs to satisfy others to feel like happy or to feel like he can get something in life that way....errrrr u need to learn to love ur self....i am not a britney spears or a megan fox either but i mean have a little love and respect for urself...
    I don't have a weak personality. I am an interesting person. You don't even know me. All you know is my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I have never danced with a girl before. I should learn how to dance.
    im a good 'dancer' in bed. my moves are second to none!

seems to work for me.

i personally think the topman clothes (the clothes Lozenger posted) would look decent on you. that or clothes from H&M or Urban Outfitters. my opinion on the clothes you bought (that you posted earlier) is that it looks decent, well the first 2. the third one looks kind of lame (the white sweater with that zip-up). it seems kind of dorky if you wear it; more like that piece is something one would wear when they are much older (again, my opinion). try wearing fitting and presentable clothes, such as: shirts that don't go way past the waste, pants that are regular fit (not too baggy with your drozzz hanging out), decent shoes (can't go wrong with chucks or vans) and a nice coat/sweater to top it off.

the glasses looks nice btw. have you ever considered getting thick-black rimmed glasses? i know it may look "emo/goth" or whatever but i think it's fine and can fit with any demographic of people. though honestly, seek advice from your girl friends when it comes to fashion and you.

if you want to learn to dance, there's always instructions etc. you can find on youtube.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozenger View Post

"I don't have any good physical features to concentrate on." You want me to point them out for you? I think you have good skin, you seem to have a good strong jaw and your eyes are nice but really, you better not be fishing for compliments here!

"I simply tell the girl I am interested in her and just ask out. "Would you like to go the movies?"." - It's good that you have the confidence to do this, but do you see what i mean about being too forward? It's usually better to at first hang out in a group, a mixture of boys and girls and as a friend chat to the girl you are interested in. You probably do this already BUT then, WITHOUT telling her you like her, suggest going to see a film, or a show in the theatre or even just a walk in the park. You don't need to tell a girl with words that you like her (7% of what we communicate is by words, about 23% through tone of voice and 50% through body language.)
    Maybe even invite the girl you like out with yourself and two people that are already a couple - but if you just let things go more naturally, and let your body do the talking, then the girl should feel a lot more at ease around you. Just take it slow, and see how things go
    You say I am nice eyes, skin, and a strong jaw. However, those are features that really be used to get attention. My girl friends never mention these features for the type of man they are looking for. However, I do know that good skin is important. Sounds like I have more negative features than anything that could be worth positive.

You're right, I don't need to tell a girl, I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by thrillaveza View Post
    i personally think the topman clothes (the clothes Lozenger posted) would look decent on you. that or clothes from H&M or Urban Outfitters. my opinion on the clothes you bought (that you posted earlier) is that it looks decent, well the first 2. the third one looks kind of lame (the white sweater with that zip-up). it seems kind of dorky if you wear it; more like that piece is something one would wear when they are much older (again, my opinion). try wearing fitting and presentable clothes, such as: shirts that don't go way past the waste, pants that are regular fit (not too baggy with your drozzz hanging out), decent shoes (can't go wrong with chucks or vans) and a nice coat/sweater to top it off.

the glasses looks nice btw. have you ever considered getting thick-black rimmed glasses? i know it may look "emo/goth" or whatever but i think it's fine and can fit with any demographic of people. though honestly, seek advice from your girl friends when it comes to fashion and you.

if you want to learn to dance, there's always instructions etc. you can find on youtube.
    Decent is OK I guess. What would actually look good on me?

I'll check out some dancing instructions on youtube.

I am curious, what does your voice sound like? Is it deep and powerful or high-pitched and soft? Women love a man with a deep, strong voice. Like Barry White or James Earl Jones. Might be a good thing to take speech classes. Learn how to get in front of people since you are insecure about that already.
    "You are a reflection of your friends (and lovers)"

Quote Originally Posted by Stratosphere View Post
    I am curious, what does your voice sound like? Is it deep and powerful or high-pitched and soft? Women love a man with a deep, strong voice. Like Barry White or James Earl Jones. Might be a good thing to take speech classes. Learn how to get in front of people since you are insecure about that already.
    I'm not insecure about speaking in front of people.

Give up dude... you are ugly, face it and move on. There are other things to do with life.. like, go and make some money or something.

You say I am nice eyes, skin, and a strong jaw. However, those are features that really be used to get attention. My girl friends never mention these features for the type of man they are looking for. However, I do know that good skin is important. Sounds like I have more negative features than anything that could be worth positive.

You're right, I don't need to tell a girl, I like her.

JUST BE YOURSELF.

Now your current self is not attractive. Why?

Because you don't feel good.

I'm pretty sure you want to feel good. How?

Help people who are worth it.

Now lets say your walking down the street. A crackhead comes up to you asking for money. Do you think you can help this person?

But lets say your walking down the street and you see someone whos trying to open a door with their hands full. Go up and ask if they need some help. Always ask before you help because helping without asking pisses people off.

Go out and do this. You will feel better.

When you are comfortable and confident with yourself, people will love being around you. Including girls.

The next stage after gaining some happyness is to realise how you work, and girls work. Do you believe it takes a few months to get to know a girl before you have sex with her? Do you want to be married before you have sex? How long does it take from meeting a girl to marrying her?

Give us some answers.
    Last edited by experiece; 29-12-09 at 12:08 PM.

have you heard of american apparel? you probably wouldn't like it though (it's all tight fitting clothes) but as jacket and sweater wise, it looks nice on anyone (in my opinion, but it's pricey). it looks like urban hip street style with a little 80's tied in. H&M is pretty good, I personally don't wear it but i have some friends who do and they get complimented on their clothes by a lot of ladies. I wear clothes from Urban Outfitters and yeah you can check out their site. it's more variety of hip hop and indie rock blended in together, only flaw is that it's pricey but you can always hit up their clearance section.

just check out these places. if you don't like them then i suggest going to Zumies or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

I just stated in the above post that you arn't attractive. That's kind of incorrect.

Women are attracted to you. Reading through your posts I know that women are attracted to you. Actually I don't even need to read your posts because your a male and woman are attracted to males. (except lesbians sexually).

Women are losing attraction for you during the interaction.

You will learn to keep this attraction. It will take time to learn this.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast