+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Nice Boy" Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Really? I thought that picture was pretty cool. It's nothing special. Eggs and sausage. Typical American breakfast. Only a thousand times better because it's breaded and fried.

Fine. I admit. That's more of a manly man's heart-stopping dish. Homemade crepes, fruit, rose hip jam. Is that getting warmer? Breakfast isn't really my forte. That bagel remark wasn't far off. Who has time to actually cook breakfast?
    You could always take them out to brunch and get them drunk on bloody marys.

If I were a guy, I'd probably be such a bad boy. I'd be so good at it
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

aw starb. i'd date you and we'd drink bloody mary's for breakfast.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Really? I thought that picture was pretty cool. It's nothing special. Eggs and sausage. Typical American breakfast. Only a thousand times better because it's breaded and fried.

Fine. I admit. That's more of a manly man's heart-stopping dish. Homemade crepes, fruit, rose hip jam. Is that getting warmer? Breakfast isn't really my forte. That bagel remark wasn't far off. Who has time to actually cook breakfast?
    The food looks nice, but if a guy brought me breakfast in bed like that..it wouldnt be the food i was eatin
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

It looks gross but I would eat it. It sounds like it would be good just doesn't look it. Chicken & Waffles is a great breakfast too. Steak and potatoes, Porkchop, Brains & Eggs. Yummmmm!

Im a nice guy, and am not affraid to try turning girls on.

In my opinion. Most hot girls dont approach, and neither do most shy nice guys. So even if they would be a perfect match, they would never meet.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]It looks gross but I would eat it. [FONT]
    Thats what I like to hear.

This is probably the dream of every "nice" (in the sense of loser with no self-confidence) guy:

Hell, even I'm tempted to do this but it's kinda scary in a way *shudders*
    And yeah, I love xkcd :]
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

How about this ?

You start adult life as a super fit footy jock. You spend 2-3 years picking up all the time with pretty much any girl that moves.

Then you develop a conscience, you get a job, and stop playing footy.

You use your 'skills' to try and form a real, lasting relationship but no girls are interested.

The reason for the 'friendship' is not a fear of rejection.. it is a desire not to simply get into her pants. But at a young age there are few ways to achieve this.

You carry those scars into the rest of adult life and find yourself socially inept.

It happens.

Women are whores, just admit it.

George, sorry but I refuse to admit "all" women are whores. It's like shheadz said a while ago, nice guys can find nice girls and not-so-nice guys can find not-so-nice girls, and everyone is happy. Right?

Here's a question.. why is there no "nice girl" syndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by irrelevant_89 View Post
    This is probably the dream of every "nice" (in the sense of loser with no self-confidence) guy:

Hell, even I'm tempted to do this but it's kinda scary in a way *shudders*
    And yeah, I love xkcd :]

Yeah, what a bunch of boring, self-centered, shallow, one-dimensional, sociaopathic, unattractive, sad-eyed puppies those Nice Guys (TM) are...nothing like a REAL MAN.

After all, everybody knows that what the girl really wants is a really cool guy who'll put a fist down her throat and a d**k up her ass.

You wonder what those loser, no-self-confidence guys are thinking.

They really ought to kill themselves and save the rest of us the embarrassment of being around them.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by irrelevant_89 View Post
    George, sorry but I refuse to admit "all" women are whores. It's like shheadz said a while ago, nice guys can find nice girls and not-so-nice guys can find not-so-nice girls, and everyone is happy. Right?
    Yes but in reality men just try to get on with the relationship and women are the sole cause of most dramas and **** ups. Attractive women are usually spoiled and demanding, with an over inflated opinion of themselves. Attractive young women are even worse.

Attractive women are usually spoiled and demanding, with an over inflated opinion of themselves. Attractive young women are even worse.
    Gonna have to agree with you on that one. Then again I was no different when I was young.

You have a good point when it comes to "hot" women, most of them can be quite a pain, and it takes a special kind of guy to handle them (certainly not me xD). But not all nice girls are ugly, haha (not that I wouldn't be able to fall in love with an ugly woman... I think I'm not that shallow, although obesity is a huge turn-off for me)

Actually, in high school I had a big crush for an absolutely gorgeous girl who also was really nice... *sigh* too bad I was too young, and she had a long-term bf already... :/

Also, I think there is a sort of nice-girl syndrome, but since girls aren't as pressured as guys to go out and catch a partner, the male version of it gets more notoriety (sp?)
    Last edited by irrelevant_89; 01-01-10 at 08:12 PM.

Also, I think there is a sort of nice-girl syndrome, but since girls aren't as pressured as guys to go out and catch a partner, the male version of it gets more notoriety (sp?)
    I have a hard time imagining a girl being so damn nice to me, that I no longer find her attractive. I'm thinking the female equivalent is "total b!tch" syndrome.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast