+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: today

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    hg ill send it to you.. i felt bad because youve helped me so much.. ill send you an email though.. HAVE FUN BUDDY!
    Mate seriously I'd never stop being there for someone, especially you, both been through so much this last few Months and I've always appreciated the support you have shown me

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Mate seriously I'd never stop being there for someone, especially you, both been through so much this last few Months and I've always appreciated the support you have shown me
    I love you guys!! :')

Nawwwwwwwwww

I see some love going on. Good for you. But don't forget to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by confusius View Post
    I see some love going on. Good for you. But don't forget to move on.
    whatchu talkin bout willis?

I'm just saying that it's good to see this kind of support. A lot of people seem to care and I like to see it. Some people did care for me too. And what I'm saying is that although we have good support here, we need not to depend on it and know that we have got to move on. I just don't want some of the mates to hang out here for the rest of their life. Maybe what I'm saying makes no sense too.
    Last edited by confusius; 30-05-11 at 03:21 PM.

no it does... yeah. Sometimes shit happens... we just need to learn from it. Well I do at least lol
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 29-05-11 at 12:53 AM.

btw i got a date tonight, im just gonna do my best to have fun.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes DK!

just got back.. she was cool.. wasnt really my type though.. but it was a nice distraction.

Ditto, my date was a good distraction, she is my type but was really tired so hardly said a word.

She was really quiet on the first date as well so I'm a little paranoid now lol.

Really odd because we talk on the phone all the time and she's really funny and we talk for ages which for me was part of the attraction that we got on so well, but two face to face dates and she's just not connecting

She's going to call me later so I'll just ask what's going on.

She did say she was pre-menstrual and that's why she was quiet on Thursday night and she went out with her girlfriends on Friday and ended up having a late one so maybe last night she was just really tired.

Bit of mixed signals though because when I dropped her back, I was just going to drop her off but she said well now it's my turn to ask to kiss you and gave me a really big kiss that went on for a minute or so

So I guess she must be into me or would have just got out the car and she texted me to say she would call me later as if nothing was wrong.

So **** knows, maybe I making something out of nothing, but I'll just ask anyway, see if she wants a third date or not

lmao!!! thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by confusius View Post
    I'm just saying that it's good to see this kind of support. A lot of people seems to care and I like to see it. Some people did care for me too. And what I'm saying is that although we have good support here, we need not to depend on it and know that we have got to move on. I just don't want some of the mate to hang out here for the rest of their life. Maybe what I'm saying make no sense too.

yeah, but I would like for all of us to keep in touch..I think we have found a small group that we can trust.. I am feeling just a bit better today..

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    yeah, but I would like for all of us to keep in touch..I think we have found a small group that we can trust.. I am feeling just a bit better today..
    Good to know that you are feeling a bit better.

I have two girls that I'm interested in. I went on dinner with one of them. I also went over to her house to hang out, she invited me to her little niece's party, we talk on the phone for hours. I mean she is really cool. I like her. She is very funny and I feel like we have a lot in common. BUT, she lives and go to school in NYC. I live in NYC too but I go to school in MA. I know she is scare of long distance relationships.

The second girl is very lovely and fun too. Met her on spring break when I was doing some community service. She goes to a school not far from mine in MA. Very independent. She invited me to Seattle (she is from there) for the summer. I would love to go, but I'm a broke ass college kid who can't afford a $500 flight ticket right now :-(

I can't really tell with both of them because I have been getting mixed signals as well. I love talking to them though. Very good distractions. I also have to admit that I'm skeptical to try because I feel that I can't handle a new relationship right now.

PS: Being a troll of your post DH (once again lol)
    Last edited by confusius; 30-05-11 at 03:39 PM.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast